-[music playing on speakers] -? I'd tip my hat to you ?
--
-? I'd do just that ? -[babies wailing]
[music stops]
那是我发现她的时候。
[Fester] And that's when I spotted her.
我只是想更好地看看我的新侄女。
I just wanted to get a better look at my new niece.
但是一群婴儿开始哀嚎。
But a bunch of the babies started
wailing their heads off.
所以,我想起了古老的亚当斯家族托儿所把戏。
So, I remembered the age-old Addams family nursery trick.
[Fester grunting]
[babies continue wailing]
[grunts]
果然,他们都睡着了。
And sure enough, they all fell asleep.
[coos]
我把所有的婴儿都放回了我找到它们的地方。
And I put all the babies back where I found them.
我认为。
I think.
-很确定。 --
-Pretty sure. -[grunts]
[chuckles]
- 基蒂需要散散步。 -马上。
-Kitty needs a walk. -Right away.
但我只是走了--
[Wednesday] But I just walked--
Fester,你负责。
[Morticia] Fester, you're in charge.
我想知道我是否可以玩弄真正的孩子。
[Fester] I wonder if I could juggle actual children.
星期三,Pugsley,把它拿进来,让我们找出来。
Wednesday, Pugsley, bring it in, let's find out.
你永远不知道,直到你尝试。
You never know until you try.
- 如果你们中的一个
-[Pugsley laughing] -And if one of you
落在你的头上,好吧,吸取教训。
falls on your head, well, lesson learned.
很难相信女人不想和你们任何人说话。
Hard to believe women don't want to talk to either of you.
戈麦斯,如果那个律师说的是真的呢?
[Morticia] Gomez, what if what that lawyer said is true?
这些人不会放弃。
These people are not going to give up.
他们会一直来,直到他们把她带走。
They'll keep coming until they take her away.
让他来!
Let him come!
他们将通过我们的死者踪迹认识我们。
They shall know us by our trail of dead.
啊。 这就是你对一切的回答。
[Morticia] Ugh. That's your answer to everything.
我只希望
[sighs] I only wish
我确实有答案,querida。
I did have the answer for it, querida.
天啊! 这就对了。
[gasps]
Tish! That's it.
我可能没有答案,但我知道有人会。
I may not have the answer, but I know someone who will.
但愿如此。
[Morticia] I hope so.
无论我们做什么,我们都不能让星期三发现她可能不是我们的女儿。
Whatever we do, we can't let Wednesday find out
she might not be our daughter.
这可能是真的吗?
Could it be true?
我可能在我的婴儿时期被放错了地方吗?
Could I have been misplaced in my infancy?
在妄想中长大,以为我是一个人,
Grown up with a delusion that I am one person,
事实上,我是一个完全不同的人。
when in fact, I am someone completely different.
现在,这是像我这样的创新者应得的起源故事。
Now this is the origin story an innovator like me deserves.
这将成为我回忆录中引人入胜的第一章。
It would make a fascinating first chapter in my memoir.
你可以想象?
Can you imagine?
[gurgling]
来吧,孩子们!
[Gomez] Come on, kids!
起来和亚当斯!
Up and Addams!
东西,往南走。
Thing, head south.
我们需要的是一点老式的亚当斯乐趣!
What we need is a little old-fashioned Addams fun!
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
[thunder crashes]
我知道了。 哦! 我们走了。
[man 1] I got it. Oh! There we go.
哦,伙计!
[man 2] Oh, dude!
嘿,怪胎!
Hey, freak!
--传回去! --
-Pass it back! -[chuckles]
我不是怪胎。
I'm not a freak.
我是大自然的力量。
I'm a force of nature.
某种自然之力。
Some force of nature.
- 太弱了。 --
-So weak. -[device hums]
[gasps]
伙计们,你看到了吗?
Guys, you see this?
-到底是怎么回事? 它是什么? --
-What's going on? what Is it? -[Latin hip-hop music playing]
[groans]
[both groaning]
因为没人能对付我
? I only hang with the family 'Cause nobody can handle me ?
因为我是他们从未见过的东西
? Try to act like I'm scary Because I'm somethin' They never seen ?
[Kitty grunts]
我爱上了自己
? My whole room like a vanity I'm in love with myself ?
当我感觉自己
? But they can't touch me When I'm feelin' myself ?
[singing in Spanish]
天啊。
Oh, my.
看起来某个不幸的灵魂在沙子里丢了一笔不小的财富。
It looks like some unfortunate soul
has dropped a small fortune in the sand.
That's mine! [grunts]
[groaning]
是的,是的,是的,是的
? I've been around Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ?
是的,是的,是的,是的
? With other girls Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ?
-瘸! --
-Lame! -[all laughing]
看起来我们需要复习第三章,
[sighs] It looks like we need to go over Chapter 3,
“如何令人反感并给女孩留下深刻印象。”
"How to be Repulsive and Impress Girls."
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
我要去上厕所。
I gotta go use the bathroom.
耶耶耶
? Wherever we are Yeah, yeah, yeah ?
耶耶耶
? Feels like home Yeah, yeah, yeah ?
? Love that crazy baby ?
--
-[Lurch groans] -? Shake it ?
[singing in Spanish]
耶耶耶
? Wherever we are Yeah, yeah, yeah ?
耶耶耶
? Feels like home Yeah, yeah, yeah ?
[woman snickers]
鲨鱼! 鲨鱼!
[gasps, screams]
Shark! Shark!
[all screaming]
[kids crying]
为你的生命奔跑!
[woman] Run for your lives!
哈! 看?
Hyah! See?
这就是你吸引注意力的方式。
Now that's how you attract attention.
[airhorn toots]
[hip-hop music playing]
啊! 他在那。
Ah! There he is.
我们来看的那个人。
The man we came to see.
[engine accelerating]
[hip-hop music continues]
女士们,女士们怎么说?
? What do ladies say? Ladies, what do ladies say? ?
? Ladies, what do ladies say? ?
我们得到了你的支持”
? "Yeah, Dogg We got your back" ?
? What my homies say, homies? ?
? Where the gangstas at? ?
? Gangsta bored, gangsta say ?
我们得到了你的支持”
? "Yeah, Dogg We got your back" ?
我们打败它,直到我们打败它才能把它给我们 因为你知道我们需要它
? We own it like we want it We beat it till we beat it ?
? And only you can give it to us 'Cause you know we need it ?
它!
[Gomez] It!
很高兴见到你,我长着胡子的表弟。
Good to see you, my bewhiskered cousin.
-你做到了。 --
-You made it. -[babbling]
毫米。 它是在佛罗里达州的春假。
Mm. It's in Florida for spring break.
食尸鬼狂野,我说得对吗?
Ghouls Gone Wild, am I right? [laughs]
他要和我们一起旅行。
He's going to join us on our trip.
坚持,稍等。
Hold on.
他是在露营车里来的?
He's coming in the camper?
我们已经足够局促了。
We're cramped enough as it is.
莫蒂西亚,他流下了。
And he sheds, Morticia.
哦,费斯特,他是家人。
Oh, Fester, he's family.
越长毛越多。
The more the hairier.
好吧,如果他被允许在沙发上,那么我也可以!
[Fester] Well, if he's allowed on the couch, then so am I!
--
-[folk music playing] -[snoring]
--
-[thud] -[Pugsley groans]
不不不!
[mumbling] No, no, no!
我说剪掉红线。
I said cut the red wire.
[grunts]
我不敢相信泰勒斯威夫特想和我约会。
I can't believe Taylor Swift wants to date me.
我。
[chuckles] Me.
当你进入外层空间时,一定要关上门。
Make sure to close the door
when you go into outer space. [groans]
是的,碧昂丝,我很想和你分享我的火腿。
Yes, Beyonce, I would love to share my ham with you.
[on speakers] ? With a load of iron ore ?
--
-? 26,000 tons more ? -[moaning softly]
称重空
? Than the Edmund Fitzgerald Weighed empty ?
是要咀嚼的骨头
? That good ship and true Was a bone to be chewed ?
十一月来得早
[distorting] ? When the gales Of November came early ?
? The ship was the pride ?
--
-? Of the American side ? -[car horn blares]
在威斯康星州
? Coming back from some mill In Wisconsin ?
[slurping]
它比大多数都大
? As the big freighters go It was bigger than most ?
--
-[folk music stops] -? One, two, three, go ?
Deleter" playing on speakers]
? Yeah, yeah, yeah ?
电影精选列表