-[Pugsley squeaks] -[bones crack]
[groans]
-爱是痛苦的,嗯,孩子? -嗯?
[grunts]
-Love hurts, huh, kid? -Huh?
好吧,我看到你在科学博览会上与女士们一起摇摆不定。
Well, I saw you swing and miss horribly
with the ladies at the science fair.
所以,我认为你应该读我的书!
So, I thought you should read my book!
溃烂方法:如何求爱和其他关于爱情的秘诀。
The Fester Method: How to Woo and Other Tips on Love.
这是你写的?
[laughs]
自行出版,在互联网上。
You wrote this?
Self-published, on the Internet.
不容易做到。
Not easy to do.
Pugsley,我第一次约会了三个人。
Pugsley, I've been on three first dates.
我的意思是,还有谁有这样的经历?
I mean, who else has that kind of experience?
我知道这,呃,违背了人的代码,但你周五晚上在做什么?
I know this, uh, goes against guy code,
but what are you doing Friday night?
--
-[fanfare blaring] -[gasps]
嘿,你们这些孩子,下来吧。
Hey, you kids, come on down here.
现在是晚餐时间。
It's dinner time.
嗯。
[Fester] Mmm.
- 哦,男孩,哦,男孩,哦,男孩!
-[yelps] -Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy!
晚餐时间到了,我最喜欢的夜宵!
[Pugsley coughs]
It's dinner time, my favorite nighttime meal!
我的球!
[yelps] My balls!
Ow, ow. My stomach! [grunting]
- 呃 - 哦,我的头!
-[Grandma screams] -uh-oh, my head!
[screaming]
嗯。
[laughs] Mmm.
哦!
Oh!
--
-[groans] -[Fester groans]
拜托,费斯特叔叔,等孩子们。
Please, Uncle Fester, wait for the children.
孩子们?
Children?
我以为我们在吃鸡肉。
I thought we were having chicken.
那两个在哪里?
Where are those two?
Pugsley 可能对破坏有一种胃口,但这绝不是他的胃口。
Pugsley may have an appetite for destruction,
but it's never a match for his stomach.
我不会等 Pugsley。
I wouldn't wait on Pugsley.
孩子有很多功课要做。
Kid's got a lot of homework to do.
这一代。
[sighs] This generation.
让我们至少等待周三。
Let's at least wait for Wednesday.
[glass shatters]
为什么这个家庭没有人从前门进来?
Why does nobody in this family
come in through the front door?
“最亲爱的爸爸妈妈,
"Dearest Mother and Father,
我不会参加今晚的咀嚼仪式。”
I will not be attending this evening's ritual mastication."
我猜她不饿。
I guess she's not hungry.
“不是我不饿,
"It's not that I'm not hungry,
我只是选择让自己免受你对我今天表现的赞美的痛苦
I am just choosing to spare myself
the agony of your compliments on my performance today
还有你把我的奖品挂在壁炉上的可怜尝试。”
and your needy attempt to hang my award above the fireplace."
我应该去试着和她谈谈。
I should go try to talk to her.
“不要试图和我说话。
[Morticia] "Don't try to talk to me.
我想单独待一会儿。”
I want to be alone."
我们至少应该给她带一个盘子。
We should bring her a plate at least.
“P.S. 连盘子都不给我拿来。”
"P.S. Don't even bring me a plate."
这是第三顿晚餐
[groans] This is the third dinner
本周已跳过星期三。
Wednesday has skipped this week.
她为什么要躲着我们?
Why is she avoiding us?
我所做的就是努力去爱和支持她。
All I ever do is try to love and support her.
戈麦斯,我想她说的是问题所在。
Gomez, I think she's saying that's the problem.
你太棒了,卡拉米亚。
You're brilliant, cara mia.
-什么? -她想告诉我
-What? -She's trying to tell me
一个年轻女孩想要的是她父亲的大量关注。
that what a young girl wants
is a ton of attention from her father.
或者你可以继续做你自己。
Or you could just keep being yourself.
当她准备好时,让她回到我们身边。
Let her come back to us when she's ready.
但这可能需要永远!
But that could take forever!
我有这个问题的解决方案,cara mia。
[gasps] I have the very solution to the problem, cara mia.
我们将进行一次家庭公路旅行。
We'll take a family road trip.
什么?
What?
您一直想更多地了解这个伟大的国家。
You've always wanted to see more of this great country.
嗯,这是真的。
Well, it's true.
随着国家的发展,我们拥有一些最好的黑暗秘密。
We have some of the best dark secrets, as countries go.
然后就解决了!
Then it's settled!
我们要去亚当斯一家度假!
We are going on an Addams family vacation!
[rooster crowing]
来吧,孩子们。
[Gomez] Come on, kids.
尽情欣赏老亚当斯露营车。
Feast your eyes on the old Addams camper.
事情已经解决了。
Thing's been fixing it up.
它是一个混合体。
[gulps, slurps]
一半车,一半碍眼。
It's a hybrid.
Half car, half eyesore.
妈妈,爸爸,这太残忍♥了。
[Wednesday] Mother, Father, this is cruel.
甚至为你。
Even for you.
[Lurch groans]
- 这就是精神,Lurch。 --
-That's the spirit, Lurch. -[groans]
-哈哈!
-[horn screams] -Ha-ha!
我们走吧,星期三。
Let's go, Wednesday.
是时候建立一些家庭联♥系♥了。
It's time for some family bonding.
不管你喜不喜欢。
Whether you like it or not.
你看,周三,这次旅行将带来亚当斯一家
You see, Wednesday,
this trip will bring the Addams family
比以往任何时候都更接近。
closer than ever before. [chuckles]
[Pugsley straining]
否则将没有幸存者。
Or there will be no survivors.
你好?
[man] Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
你好?
Hello?
亚当斯先生?
Mr. Addams?
你好,好先生!
Hello, good sir!
我是戈麦斯·亚当斯。
I am Gomez Addams.
这是我的妻子,莫蒂西亚。
And this is my wife, Morticia.
迷住了。
Charmed.
我将切入正题。
I'll get right to the point.
我的名字是穆斯特拉。
My name is Mustela.
我是一名律师,代表加利福尼亚州索萨利托的一对夫妇。
I'm a lawyer representing a couple in Sausalito, California.
最近的证据表明,在我客户的女儿出生的那天晚上,
Recent evidence has come to light
that on the night of my client's daughter's birth,
她可能在医院与另一个孩子交换了。
she may have been switched
with another child at the hospital.
即,星期三的亚当斯。
Namely, a Wednesday Addams.
--
-[Morticia snickers] -[laughing hysterically]
呵呵,好笑!
Ooh, hilarious!
这一切,只是为了摆脱家庭公路旅行。
All this, just to get out of a family road trip.
星期三付给你多少钱?
How much did Wednesday pay you?
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
哦! 对不起,对不起,我的礼貌在哪里?
Oh! Sorry, sorry, where are my manners?
我认为他在期待小费。
I think he's expecting a tip.
不,我要一份 DNA 样本。
No, I'm expecting a DNA sample.
如果你带孩子来这里,我们可以--
If you'll bring the child here, we can--
我似乎从来没有小费。
I never seem to have a tip.
-我愿意。
-[Mr. Mustela gasps] -I do.
赞德叔叔在遗嘱中给我留下了这些建议。
Great Uncle Zander left me these tips in his will.
我知道有一天它们会派上用场。
I knew one day they'd come in handy.
你去吧,我的好人。
There you go, my good man.
打的好。 确实很有趣。
Well played. Very amusing indeed.
我向你保证,亚当斯先生,这没什么好笑的。
I assure you, Mr. Addams,
there's nothing amusing about this.
而这还远远没有结束!
And this is far from over!
我不敢相信他给了我一根手指。
I can't believe he gave me the finger.
妈妈,爸爸,那个男人是谁?
Mother, Father, who was that man?
非常有趣,星期三。
Very funny, Wednesday.
不错的尝试。
[laughs] Nice try.
我不知道你在说什么。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
他是谁?
Who was he?
没有人让你担心。
No one for you to worry about.
根本没有人,亲爱的。
No one at all, dear.
唔。
Hmm.
谢谢你在我们不在的时候照看♥房♥♥子,奶奶。
[Morticia] Thank you for watching the house
while we're gone, Grandma.
知道它在安全的手中真是一种解脱。
It's such a relief to know it's in safe hands.
哦拜托。
电影精选列表