还可以,挺顺利的,有些事还没谈好
Good, no it was really good,not everything is nailed down,
不过应该差不多了
but pretty much I think we've got a done deal, so...
不错,恭喜你
That's great, congratulations.
那你今天回来吗?我想你
So are you coming home today?I miss you.
不造啊,今早还有一个会议
Not sure, there's another meeting this morning but...
如果进展顺利,我搭晚上飞机回来
If that goes well then I should be on the night flight.
是门铃吗?
Is that the doorbell?
你约了人吗?
Were you expecting anyone?
没有啊
No...
你是谁?
Who is this?
撒宁啦?
Who is it?
-喂,侬撒宁?
-Hello, sir...
-是谁?
-Who is it?
我不知道…
I don't know...
侬组撒?
What do you want?
谁?他想要什么?
Who is it? What do they want?
请你马上离开否则我报♥警♥了
Please go away or I'm calling the police.
-怎么回事,蜜莉恩?
-What's going on, Miriam?
-我不知道…
-Don't know...
发生什么事?
What was that?
天啊,他拿了把锤子,破门而入
Oh my god, he's got a hammer.He's breaking the door.
-啊!他闯进来了
-Oh, he's breaking in. He's...
-什么?!
-What?
他正在砸门!
He's opening the door.
喂?麻烦转999
Hello? Give me the police.
英文服务
The English police.
快点,快点
Come on... Come on...
这里是999,有什么可以帮助你?
999, which service?
民警同志
Police.
请马上派人去我家
You need to send somebody to my home,
有人破门而入
an intruder's broken in.
请问你的名字和地址
What's your name and address?
我叫罗伯特·沃尔特斯,家住伦敦玛丽女王路35号♥
Robert Walters,35 Queen Mary Road, London.
你在家吗,先生?
Are you at the property now, Sir?
没有,我他妈在法国
No, I'm in fucking France.
我和我老婆还在保持通话,麻烦快派人过去
I'm on the phone to my wife,now please send someone.
老婆?
Miriam?
警♥察♥马上来了,你没事吧?
The police are on their way,are you OK?
我在浴室,不要说话好吗?
I'm in the bathroom,just... just don't speak, OK?
蜜莉恩?快回话!
Miriam? Talk to me!
蜜莉恩,你没事吧?说句话!
Miriam, are you OK?Talk to me please.
蜜莉恩?
Miriam?
蜜莉恩
Miriam.
蜜莉恩?
Miriam?
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
为什么!究竟为什么!!
Why? Why are you doing this?
我爱你
I love you.
不论你是谁……
Whoever you are...
我求求你……
please, I'm asking you...
求你不要
Don't do this.
求你……不要伤害我的孩子
Please...don't hurt my baby.
求你了,房♥间里有个小孩,请不要……
Please, there's a small baby in the room, please don't...
求你别动我的孩子
Leave my baby alone please.
你对我的家人做了什么?
What have you done to my family?
把电♥话♥给他
Let me talk to him.
纳尼?
What?
让我跟我老公说
Let me talk to my husband.
是。。。是你老婆。。。。
It's... It's your wife...
S:《劈腿》
导演:胡安·马丁内斯·莫雷诺
很好
Alright.
总而言之,我们之所以选在今天对你进行试镜
Basically why we're shooting your audition today
是想让你对制片人展示自己的习惯所在
is to show the producers what you're comfortable doing,
自己的能力所长,自己的意图所指
what you're able to do,what you're willing to do...
这能反映出你对事物的态度如何
It's really like an attitude thing.
好比说,假如我让你吸我的鸡♥巴♥……
Like,if I told you to suck my dick...
……你会照做不误吗?
...would you do as you're told?
有什么问题吗?
Or would there be some sort of an issue?
那么请张开嘴
Open your mouth for me please.
很好……
Good...
你个小骚♥逼♥
You a little whore?
跟着我说
Say it.
你知道
You know...
……有很多女孩子为了得到这个机会什么都干的出来
...a lot of girls would kill for this opportunity.
所以你必须走在她们前面
So you gotta stand above the competition.
瓦屋!好恶心的眼睛!
Wow! Phew,those are some eyes!
你是瞎子?
Are you blind?
在拍戏那天,咱们要准备点,嗯
We're gonna have to get some,ah, sunglasses for her
太阳镜给她
on the day of the shoot.
我们得看看你的形体
We are gonna need to see your body.
不幸的是,制片人们都很挑剔
Unfortunately, producers are kind of picky about that kind of thing.
所以,如果你把那套逗比的裙子脱了,然后……
So if you could just take off that retarded dress that you're wearing...
快点,谢谢
Faster, please.
我们可没一整天的时间耗着,是吧?
We do not have all day, do we?
嗯……还算凑合吧
Yeah... those're okay.
C减,不能再高
I give 'em a "C-Minus"...
等下,我♥操♥,这什么鬼?
Wait! What,what the fuck is that?
- 噢,一条鸡♥巴♥……
- Oh, that's a dick...
- 我日!
- Gross!
鸡♥巴♥?得了吧,你们这帮逗货!
A dick? Come on, you guys!
你们知道来之前
How many fucking times is this gonna happen before
要经过多少次的筛选吗!?
somebody starts fucking screening the girls?!
不是鸡♥巴♥
Not a dick.
我喜欢鸡♥巴♥
I like dicks.
妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck was that?
我了个操!
Holy shit!
喔耶!喔耶!爽!爽!
Ooooh, yes...! Yes!
T:《性♥虐♥色情片》
导演:珍·索萨,西尔维娅·索萨姐妹(代表作:《非礼勿视2》,《新版血腥玛丽》
等级:6
残次品
U:《乌托邦》
导演:文森佐·纳塔利(代表作:《心慌方1》,《附身》)
嗨,亲爱的!
Hi, honey!
嗨,宝贝儿!
Hey, sweetie!
嗨
Hi!
你那边……能看到吗?
Is this... is this working?
看到了,真没想到你手♥机♥在那边还能用
Yeah, I can't believe your phone works there!
等下等下,给你看这个,看这个
Hold on, hold on,look at this, look at this.
看到了吗?
Are you seeing that?
噢,太美了
Oh wow, that is so beautiful.
极其炫丽,对吧
Tell me that's not gorgeous, right?
是啊
Yeah!
看到你的脸真的太好了
It is so good to see your face.
想死你了!
I miss you!
我更想你
I miss you more.
迪伦去哪儿了?
Where's Dylan?
我想他还在睡吧
I think he's still sleeping.
是吗?我不在他是不是很开心?
Yeah? Is he glad I'm not there?
我敢打赌他绝逼说我坏话了
I bet he's been talking shit about me.
啥?不不,根本没有……
What? No! No, not at all...
迪伦很喜欢你的,好吗
Come on...Dylan loves you, okay?
你们昨晚都干什么了?
What'd you guys do last night?
我们就走了走,溜溜弯
We literally took a walk...
……嗯,就在沙滩上,当然我们都喝了点啤酒
...uh, in the sand,and we just had a couple beers.
嗯哼,你们的基友之旅?没啥大不了的,说实话吧
Uh-huh, on your boys' trip?It's okay, you can tell me...
好吧!三瓶,真的,就这么多
Okay! Three beers.But really, that was it.
嗯,说实话……
Um, honestly, you know,
你知道我们都超级低调的
it's just... We're just keeping it super low-key.
好吧
Right.
哦,那是迪伦吗?瞧,他粗线了
Oh, is that Dylan?Look, he's right there.
哈哈是啊,他粗线了
Yeah, he's here.
等一会,哥们儿,我在打电♥话♥,等一下好吗?
Hold on, dude, I'm on the phone.Give me one second, okay?
电影精选列表