I went to the prison, and...
这个案件仍在调查中
This case is still under investigation, Mr. Malarek,
相信我在多伦多的同事一定告诉你了
as I'm sure my colleague in Toronto told you.
大使♥馆♥是不是把我放进了 博巴特监狱的黑名单?
Did the embassy put me on a blacklist at Bombat prison?
马拉雷克先生 我建议你像其他人一样
I suggest you read the press release on Operation Goliath
看看歌♥利亚行动的新闻稿
like everyone else, Mr. Malarek.
这种事我做多了 这套我懂
I've been here many times. I know how the system works.
大使♥馆♥无权…
I know the embassy doesn't have any right...
祝你今天愉快 马拉雷克先生
Have a nice day, Mr. Malarek.
喂?
Hello?
好吧
All right.
格伦发现你把他的一袋货全吸了 会怎么样?
谁管他 我做牛做马的时候 他自己跑去外地了
我们现在是搭档 宝贝
We're partners now, baby. What's his is mine, what's mine is his.
他的就是我的 我的就是他的
那好吧
All right, then.
电♥话♥响了
- 什么事? - 你怎么不接电♥话♥?
-Yeah? -Why don't you answer the phone?
嘿 老兄 旅行怎么样?
Hey, man! How's your trip?
我被困在了牙买♥♥加 不过明天回去
I'm stuck in Jamaica, but I'm coming back tomorrow.
你得去机场接我
I need you to pick me up at the airport.
你去牙买♥♥加做什么?
What are you doing in Jamaica?
不关你的事
That's none of your business.
明天九点来接我
Your business is to pick me up tomorrow at 9..00.
- 对了 丹尼小子? - 什么事?
- Oh, and, Danny boy. - Yeah?
我打电♥话♥过去 你就得接 好吗?
Answer the phone when I fucking call, okay?
谢谢你签名的书
Thank you for the signed copy of your book.
- 我妻子会很高兴的 - 不客气
-My wife, she's so proud. -You're welcome.
我是“环球邮报”记者
I'm here with The Globe.
正在写一篇关于歌♥利亚行动的文章
I'm writing an article on an Operation Goliath.
你听说过吗?
Have you heard of it?
被捕的加拿大毒贩
The Canadian drug dealer who was arrested.
正是 监狱长不让我见他
Exactly. The prison manager won't let me in to see him.
- 为什么? - 我还希望你能告诉我
- Why not? - I was hoping you could tell me that.
加拿大警方似乎限制我接触他人
The Canadian police seem to have restricted my access.
你应该见见我在加拿大大使♥馆♥的朋友 吉姆瑞文
You should see my friend Jim Raiven at the Canadian embassy.
- 我帮你联♥系♥ - 吉姆瑞文警长?
- I'll get you in touch. - Sergeant Jim Raiven?
你认识他?
You know him?
他是加拿大官员
He's a Canadian officer.
他无权决定
He doesn't have the power to decide
我能否在曼谷探监
whether or not I see a prisoner here in Bangkok.
你是个好朋友 维克
You're a good friend, Victor.
但是泰国警方与你们国家的关系特殊
But the Thai police has a special relationship with your country.
我无能为力
My hands are tied.
我必须要求你过吉姆瑞文那关
I must ask that you go through Jim Raiven.
好吧
Okay.
不过我的读者会非常疑惑的
But my readers are gonna be very confused.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
读到这段时 他们会想知道 一个加拿大警长
When I write about this, they're gonna want to know how a Canadian sergeant
怎么能在泰国的土地上
was able to order around General Suchart
命令泰国皇家警♥察♥的素察将军?
of the Royal Thai Police on his own soil.
这个你不能写
You cannot write that.
库珀?
Cooper?
- 就这么办 - 多少钱?
- We're a go. - How much?
六万
Your end is 60.
你该死的在开我玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
供出小喽啰 我都能拿四万了
I get 40 for delivering lowlifes.
等你换个像样的价格 再打给我
Call me when you have a serious off.er.
你想要多少?
How much do you want?
十万
One hundred.
我给你八万 现在给四万 利杰被捕后再给四万
I'll give you 80.Forty now, 40 when Léger goes down.
- 这个价格的话 开支另算 - 没问题
- For that price, I'm gonna need expenses. - Sure.
不过你要在月底前开始
But the deal is effective only if you can start
这个交易才有效
before the end of the month.
嘿 各位 过来一下
Hey, guys. Come over here.
嘿 怎么样?
Hey, how's it going?
天气不错吧?
Beautiful day, huh?
我刚刚跟老婆通过电♥话♥
I was just talking to my wife.
我老婆怀孕了 我要当爸爸了 父亲
My wife, pregnant.I'm gonna be a father. Padre.
对 嘿 要不要和我一起庆祝?
Yeah!Hey, will you celebrate with me?
过来抽根雪茄吧 拜托
Come have a cigar. Please.
来吧 给个面子
Come on, come on. Por favor.
利杰是头号♥目标
L?ger is gonna be target number one
本月最高优先级 跨海行动
on the priority scale of the month, coast to coast.
这是我们目前唯一获批准的 国际卧底行动
We're gonna be the only international undercover operation approved so far.
要是成功
If we nail it,
我们就能得到今年组里最大的预算
we are gonna get the biggest budget the division will spend this year.
你是说我们要去泰国?
Are you saying we're going to Thailand?
我们要去泰国
We're going to Thailand!
恭喜
你能脱掉外套吗?
Can you take off your coat?
我想让老婆知道我开心极了
I want my wife to know that I'm having a good time.
来吧
Come on.
好的 过来
"Celebrate-io." Okay, now come here.
好吗?
All right.
耍狠
Look mean. Yeah.
好 很好 你走吧 可以了
All right, that's good. Beat it. Got it.
天啊 你要是在就好了
Oh, my God! I wish you were there. It was fucking crazy.
简直太疯狂了 我参加了这个派对
I was at this party. It was insane.
不可思议 那些女人美爆了
These fucking women were so beautiful.
我和一个该死的黑人吵了起来
And I got in an argument with this fucking nigger.
他威胁我 于是我掏出点口径的麦林枪
He's fucking threatening me,so I take a Magnum .45 and I stick it right here.
顶住这里 你看
Look! Right here.
他就闭嘴了
He's all quiet.
看看这个 看到这家伙了吗?
Look at this. See that guy?
他是哥伦比亚的毒枭
That's a motherfucking Colombian drug lord.
这家伙的势力大得吓人 现在我们是朋友了
This guy is so fucking powerful and my friend now.
他赚的钱跟山一样 我们也会
He makes so much fucking money. And so will we.
丹尼尔 我叫你去拿的包裹 你放在哪里了?
Daniel. Where'd you put the package I asked you to pick up?
船上有客人 我觉得不安全
I didn't think it was safe on the boat with the clients,
所以就放在一个朋友那里
so I'm keeping it at a friend's house.
去拿回来
Go get it.
- 好 - 有人想买♥♥
- Yeah. -I got people who want to buy it.
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
他被抢劫了?
He was robbed?
对 我把他痛扁了一顿 可是他发誓东西没了
Yeah.Fucking kicked his ass, but he swears he doesn't have it anymore.
他叫什么?
What's his name?
无所谓 他被抢劫了
Doesn't matter. He got robbed.
你胡说八道
You're so full of shit.
- 我说的是真的 - 是 你给我听着
- I'm telling you. -Yeah, I'm telling you to
转告你所谓的朋友 他欠我一千块
tell your friend he owes me 1,000 bucks.
他每拖一天 就加%的利息
And every day he's late, 40 points interest.
一天四百块?
400 a day?
- 他承担不起? - 要命 当然
- He can't afford it? - Fuck no!
那他最好赶快搞到一千块
Well then, he better find that thousand real quick.
天啊
Jesus.
- 什么事? - 嘿
- Yeah? - Hey.
戴夫米勒抢了你的新闻
Dave Miller scooped you.
- 什么? - 没错 他已经见过你的人了
- What? - Yeah, he met with your guy already.
明天“太阳报”刊登
It'll be in The Sun tomorrow.
你看文章了吗?
Well, did you read the article?
没有 不过这不重要 因为我们丢了独家新闻
No, not yet.But it doesn't matter 'cause we don't have the exclusive anymore.
我刚威胁了负责泰国缉毒局的将军
I just threatened the general in charge of the Thai Narcotic Suppression Bureau
就为了让我见见这家伙
to get in to see this guy.
我知道 可是…
I know, but...
我要继续写文章 随便你放不放头版
I'm writing my fucking article. You can put it on the front page or not.
守着传真机就是了
Just stay close to your fax.
这个多少钱?
Oh, and how much for this?
不要头盔
No, don't need the helmet.
你为什么卖♥♥掉这个?
- 手头紧? - 不 我只是不喜欢了
最多只能付五十块
这可是古董 是我爷爷留下来的
那或许你不该卖♥♥掉
你的摩托车呢?
Where's your bike?
看起来少了点
电影精选列表