这一不幸的事件 提醒了人们这份工作有多危险
it's a sad reminder of how dangerous this job really is.
好的
Okay.
我看了新闻稿
I read the press release.
但是被你们逮捕的混♥蛋♥ 为什么还在泰国?
But this asshole you arrested, why is he still in Thailand?
我们只是受邀协助泰国警方 执行这次行动
We were invited only to assist the Thai police for this operation, Malarek.
他会在那里被起诉
He'll be prosecuted there.
- 可是这个混♥蛋♥的背景是什么? - 新闻稿里都说过了
- But what's this prick's story? - Everything's in the press release.
新闻稿里什么都没说 比尔 这家伙是谁?
Nothing's in the press release, Bill.Who is this guy?
- 他在卑诗省贩毒多久了? - 无可奉告
-How long has he been running heroin out of BC? -I don't have any more comments.
案件由曼谷法♥院♥审理
The matter is before the courts in Bangkok, okay?
我不能讨论细节 尤其是和你
I'm not allowed to discuss the intricacies of this, especially with you.
就这样?
That's it?
谢谢你 警长
Thanks, Sergeant.
好的 继续
All right, keep it going, guys.
很好
Here you go.
天啊 那些家伙喜欢你
Oh, my God. Those guys loved you.
他们甚至给了你额外的小费
They even left you an extra tip.
或者我们可以…
Or we could do...
再来一次
the trade again.
你说了算
Your call.
我在想…
You know, I was thinking...
只要我应对得当
if I play my cards right,
这艘船很快就是我的了
this could be my boat soon.
是吗?
Yeah?
我们可以做搭档
Hell, we could be partners,
赚大钱
make some real money.
- 你说真的? - 是的
- You serious? - Yeah.
事情变成这样 真有趣
It's funny how things work out.
你为我做的这一切 我感激不尽
I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me.
嘿 先别吸 你得送我去机场
Hey, don't smoke that yet. I need a ride to the airport.
机场?你要去哪里?
The airport? Where you going?
哥伦比亚 去见个人 最后一刻才决定的
Colombia.Got a meeting, last minute.
第二航厦 国际线出境
好的
All right.
该死 我差点忘了问你 你能帮我个忙吗?
Shit, I almost forgot to ask you. Can you do me a favor?
去这个地址 找玛丽 她有个包裹
Go to that address, ask for Mary.She has a package.
你能不能帮我拿一下 在我回来之前暂时保管?
Can you grab it for me?And if you could just hold onto it till I get back.
- 没问题 - 谢了
- You got it. - Thanks.
旅途平安
Have a safe trip.
去曼谷的机票?你疯了吗?
A plane ticket to go to Bangkok? Are you out of your mind?
- 我们需要采访 - 采访谁?
- We need an interview. - With who?
加拿大毒贩
The Canadian drug dealer.
你想跟露易丝要去泰国的预算? 我是不会那么做的 伙伴
You wanna call Louise yourself,ask her for a budget to go to Thailand? 'Cause I ain't doing that, pal.
给我两天时间 我会带着独家回来的
Give me two days over there and I'll come back with a Globe and Mail exclusive
- 这会看起来像国家丑闻 - 等一下…
-that looks like a national scandal. -- Hold on.
- 绝对惊天动地 占满头版上半部 - 等等
-It'll be huge, above the fold, front page. - Hold on.
- 到时看她给不给预算 - 等等…
- Then hit her with the budget. - Hold on.
你随便写点东西就好 写什么国家丑闻?
When did this easy paycheck feature become a national scandal?
如果我是唯一能看穿警方胡扯的人 这能怪我吗?
Don't blame me if I'm the only guy here who can see through police bullshit.
我甚至还没开始问真正的问题
I didn't even start asking the guy the real questions
- 他就甩给我一句“无可奉告” - 好吧 你有直觉
-when he hit me with a line of "no comment"... -Fine, you've got a hunch.
像其他人一样打电♥话♥、找剪报
Do like everyone else in the newsroom, make the calls, pull the clippings,
查电脑资料库…
check computer databases...
- 我问了我所有的消息来源 - 不必为此买♥♥机票
-I checked with all of my sources. -No one's ever heard of this huge drug kingpin,
没人听说过这个大毒枭
and nobody knows anything about this pipeline of heroin
没人知道这条海♥洛♥因♥供应线
that's coming into the country.
我没有五千块追这条线 所以…
I don't have five grand to put on this, so...
等一下 联邦探员打电♥话♥给你了?
Wait a minute. Did the feds call you?
你现在帮他们做事了?是这样吗?
Are you on their payroll now? Is that what's going on?
去我办公室
Get into my office!
好吧
Yeah, all right.
拜托 放轻松 阿特 你知道我发现有料的时是什么德性
Relax, Art. You know how I get when I find something juicy like this.
- 你想去吗? - 想
- You wanna go? - Yeah.
你的旅费我会付
I'm paying for your trip.
但如果你不能带着头版故事回来 那就别回来了
But if you don't come back with a front-page story, you're gone.
- 好的 - 好吗?
- Okay. - Okay?
露易丝绝对不会再刊登你的任何东西
Louise will never publish anything from you again.
懂了 谢谢 阿特
Got it.Thanks, Art.
你已经开始大吃特吃了 皮克?
Pigging down already, Picker?
迟到分钟的人是你们
You guys are the ones that are 45 minutes late.
两杯咖啡 谢谢
Two coffees, please.
所有东西算同一张帐单 他们会买♥♥单
Can we have this all on one check? And they're paying.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Of course. - Thanks.
她的翘臀还真让人欲罢不能
That ass! Get me a fork and knife, right?
你们要是找我
Well, you guys must be humping some dry ice
一定是有什么目的吧?
if you're sitting here with me, huh?
- 钓鱼生意怎么样? - 很好
-How's the fishing business? -Great.
最近我都在国际水域钓鱼
Lately, I've been fishing in international waters.
那里的大鱼一抓一大把
A lot of big fish out there.
你说的“国际”是什么意思?
What do you mean by "international"?
你们对“金三角”这个词有何看法?
How do you guys feel about the term "Golden Triangle"?
你在泰国认识人吗?
You know people in Thailand?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我觉得我找错了对象
I think I'm barking up the wrong tree.
这事太大了 你们担不起
This is too big for you guys.
什么意思?
What are we talking about here, Picker?
意思是国际玩家
We're talking about international players.
意思是从泰国到卑诗省的 纯度%海♥洛♥因♥
We're talking about 99% pure H from Thailand to BC.
最重要的是 你们给我的钱
Most importantly, we're talking about you guys
要比我平常的线人酬劳更高
paying me more than my normal source fee.
你是说你能帮我们找到这家伙?
You're saying you can get this guy for us?
不 我是说这家伙已经在我手上了
No. I'm saying I got this guy.
很高兴和你做生意
Pleasure doing business.
- 你会说法文吗? - 会
只有这个吗?
是的 就这个
如果格伦需要别的 可以怎么联♥系♥你?
快速付现
我已经有这家店的号♥码了
那是我的号♥码
好的
说明 主画面 存取金钥
丹尼尔利杰
年月日
输入生日 月、日、年
我还以为你不想和这家伙合作
I thought you didn't want to work with this guy...
皮克 他带着这个来找我们 目标从泰国进口
Picker. He came to us with this.The target is importing from Thailand.
犯罪纪录
利杰这家伙看起来是条大鱼
This L?ger character seems like a big fish.
在系统里是A代码 他涉案吗?
Comes out of the system as Code A. He's connected.
犯罪纪录显示他与地狱帮有关
Criminal records show he's tied to the Hells.
你跟我讲解一下吧 好吗?
Why don't you walk me through this thing, okay?
分解开来 逐步说明 结果是什么?
Like, break it down into boxes for me. What's the outcome box?
你要去泰国抓这个目标?
Do you see yourself taking down this target in Thailand?
不 我们在泰国警方的支持下 收集证据
No.We collect the evidence under the auspices of the Thai police,
我们参与交易 利杰回家
and we participate in the buy.L?ger goes home.
结果呢?
The outcome box:
我们在温哥华机场逮捕利杰
We arrest Léger at Vancouver Airport.
好的 警长
All right, Sergeant.
我会授权行动
I'm gonna go ahead and authorize the operation,
但是线人最多能拿到八万
but the maximum the source can get is 80 grand.
加上开支
Plus expenses.
- 我会和皮克谈谈的 - 好
- I'll talk to Picker. - Good.
泰国 曼谷
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
抱歉 马拉雷克先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Malarek.
我不能让你进去 先生
I cannot allow you in, sir.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我们都知道加拿大公民 可以探视加拿大囚犯
We both know Canadian citizens are allowed to visit Canadian inmates.
这是加拿大护照
And that's a Canadian passport,
- 所以… - 护照没问题
-so... -The passport is not a problem,
但我不能让你进去
but I cannot let you in.
到底为什么不能?
Why the hell not?
祝你今天愉快 先生 好了
Have a nice day, sir.
你好 马拉雷克先生 我是吉姆瑞文 驻泰国大使♥馆♥的联邦探员
Hello, Mr. Malarek? I'm Jim Raiven, the embassy's federal agent in Thailand.
有什么事吗?
How can I help you?
我来曼谷 想见一名被你们逮捕的加拿大囚犯
I'm here in Bangkok to see a Canadian prisoner you guys arrested.
去监狱却…
电影精选列表