Looking for a guy called Michael.
先生们 今天我有幸来到这里
Gentlemen, it is my true honor to be here today.
很高兴有机会与你们每个人合作
And I welcome the chance to work with each and every one of you.
但是别搞错了 我们都是缉毒战场上的战士
But make no mistake.We are all soldiers in a war on drugs.
过去几年…
The last few years have been...
出租渔船
嘿 老兄
Daniel! Bro.
嘿 伙伴 这就是我跟你提过的家伙
Hey, man, this is the guy I'm telling you about,
我最好的朋友丹尼尔
my best friend, Daniel, man.
你好吗 老兄?
很好 你看起来过得不错
是的 老兄 嘿 格伦?
Hey, Glen! This is fucking Daniel.
这就是丹尼尔
这是他的船 很棒吧?
嘿 房♥子是怎么回事?
格伦?就是这家伙 你知道我去泰国那次吗?
Glen! This is the guy, man. You know, my trip to Thailand.
- 泰国? - 是的
- Thailand? - Yeah.
泰国派对王?
Thailand party guy?
没错 泰国派对王
Fucking A, man! The Thailand party guy.
要命
Holy shit.
嘿 泰国派对王
Hey, Thailand party guy.
我是卑诗省派对王 世界真小 是吗?
I'm the BC party guy. Small fucking world, huh?
是很小
Small as shit.
该死 我有东西给你看
Fuck. There's something I want to show you.
艾咪 给他一瓶啤酒
Aimee, get him a beer.
泰国派对王 过来
Thailand party guy, come over here.
嘿 老兄 我在船上做了事 你还欠我工钱 记得吗?
Hey, bro, you still owe me money for the work I did on the boat, remember?
我当然记得 在哪里?
The fuck I do.Where is it?
他欠我钱 老兄
该死的在哪里?
Where the fuck is it?
该死的在哪里?
Where the fuck is it?
你该死的在我的船上做什么?
And what the fuck are you doing on my boat?
我…
I...
嘿 他才刚来 老兄 他是我朋友 记得吗?
He just got here, man. He's my buddy. Remember?
- 他是你朋友? - 是的
- He's your buddy? - Yeah.
你该死的说我欠你什么钱?
What the fuck are you asking me for money? I owe you?
没有 我开玩笑的 老兄
No, no! I was kidding. Man,
- 开玩笑而已 - 你个混♥蛋♥
-I was just kidding. -You piece of shit!
我的东西在哪里?
Where is my shit?
可能在卧室 你都把东西放在那里
It's probably in the bedroom where you leave all your stuff, man.
要命 真的在那里
Oh, fuck. It is.
该死 你们一副快吓哭了的样子
Shit.You guys looked like you were gonna fucking shit your pants.
该死
Fuck.
等我一下
Give me a second.
艾咪 亲我一下吧
Aimee.Are you gonna fucking kiss her or what?
他疯了 不过他有好货
我不在乎 房♥子是怎么回事?
- 她不让你进去? - 我有寄钱给你租♥房♥♥子
我遇到了点小麻烦 没什么大不了的
放轻松 伙伴
Relax, man.
找到了
Found it.
这就是我想给你看的东西 泰国仔
This is what I wanna show you, Thai boy.
这个
This...
麦克说你带了些泰国四号♥来卑诗省
Now, Michael tells me you brought some Thai number four into BC.
他跟你说的?
He told you that?
该死
Shit.
我好想试试 我是说…
I'd love to taste that.
在这里搞不到那种玩意
I mean, you can't find that shit anywhere here.
- 我得走了 - 等等
-All right, I gotta go. -wait
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我只把这种货拿出来给贵客 不信问问麦克
I only bring this shit out for special people. Ask Michael.
没错 是真的 老兄
Fucking A. True, man.
对了 这玩意的纯度大概有%
By the way, this smackity-yak is, like, 90% pure.
差不多吧
Well, close enough.
我不静脉注射毒品 所以…
I don't shoot up, so...
没事 我也不想死
That's cool, that's cool. I don't wanna die either.
所以我喜欢用抽的
That's why I like to smoke it.
给我打火机
Give me the lighter.
要命
Fucking...
谢谢 老兄 不过不用了
I appreciate it, man, but I'm okay.
你看不起我的东西?
You think you're too good for my shit?
你只会上天堂
Ain't no place you gotta be but heaven.
我告诉你一个秘密吧
I'll let you in on a secret.
如果你好好对待这两位天使
If you're really nice to these two angels...
她们会把你下面那玩意吸干
they'll smoke the paper off your joint.
多久了?
How long has it been?
六个月
Six months.
欢迎回家 朋友
Welcome home, friend.
阿特
Art.
大毒贩 是个真正的混♥蛋♥ 在曼谷被捕
Big-time drug dealer. Real prick, this guy.Gets arrested in Bangkok,
- 但是他被捕的时候… - 一名警♥察♥死亡
-but when he's arrested... -Right. Police officer dies.
这件事我们报导过了
We already covered the story.
- 你到底看不看自家的报纸? - 你们只发了字的新闻稿
-Do you actually read your own newspaper? -You guys covered a 50-word press release.
我想做两篇报导 包含所有背景
I do a two-parter, bring in all the background.
国际海♥洛♥因♥交易是如何进行的?
How does the international heroin trade work?
这玩意是怎么从泰国来到这里的?
I mean, how does the shit get from Thailand into our country?
拿出一堆谁都能找到的毒品交易数据
Right. Pull a bunch of drug-trade stats anyone can get.
- 不是这样的 - 不 我加上各种细节 好吗?
- No, no. - No. I don't think so.I put flesh on it, all right?
一名探员殉职 这个无法无天的毒贩是谁?
An agent killed in the line.Who is this badass drug dealer?
两个北美人绕了半个地球 在曼谷与命运之神相遇
Two North Americans meet their fates halfway around the world in Bangkok, right?
周六交稿?
Deliver it by Saturday?
周六?没问题 周六和周日
Saturday? Sure. Saturday and Sunday.
- 两篇报导 - 好
-It's a two-parter. -Yeah.
- 两篇报导 两份稿费 - 好
-Two parts, two paychecks. -Okay.
你是把自己的薪水提高了一倍?
Did you just double your salary?
他还活着
He's alive.
嘿 你有看见麦克吗?
Hey, have you seen Michael?
他几小时前走了
Yeah, he left a couple hours ago.
坐车回蒙特娄了
Taking a bus back to Montreal.
该死 那个卑鄙小人 是不是拿了你的一些钱?
Shit. Did that cocksucker take some cash from you?
一些钱?他把我的所有东西都拿走了
Some cash? He took everything I had.
毒虫不可信
You can't trust a junkie.
老兄 十分钟后有客人要来找我们
Dude, we got clients coming in ten minutes,
你一副半死不活的样子
and you kind of look like run-over dog shit.
抱歉 我不会妨碍你的
Yeah. I'm sorry. I'll get out of your way.
不 我说的是有客人要来找我们俩
No, I said we got clients.
你想不想要工作?
You want a job?
老兄 谢谢你的提议 不过我对钓鱼一窍不通
Oh, man. I appreciate the offer, but I don't know anything about fishing.
再说我得找个落脚的地方
Plus, I gotta find a place to stay.
你可以住在船舱里
You can stay in the cabin.
虽然小 但是免费 对吗?
It's small, but what the fuck? It's free, right?
- 你说真的? - 不骗你
-You serious? -As a heart attack.
我也经历过困难的日子
I've had my tough times.
去把衣服穿好
Just put on a shirt.
这可不是什么同志游船
It's not a gay cruise.
每天块 外加小费
Pays $80 a day, plus tips.
好的
Okay.
M贝达德
多伦多 联邦警♥察♥总部
维克?
Victor.
- 警长 - 没想到你会来
- Sergeant. - Surprise visit.
我在为“环球邮报”写一篇深度报导
I'm doing an in-depth piece for The Globe.
我觉得现场采访可增加人情味
I thought a live interview could make it more human.
可以吗?
Do you mind?
今天没有新闻事件发布
There have been no news items released today.
我考虑写点经典往事
I'm thinking an oldie, but a goodie.
对于泰国逮捕一案
What are your thoughts on the
你怎么看?
Thailand bust?
这件事值得吗?
Was the whole thing worth it?
我只能说 这是一场悲剧
It's a tragedy. That's all I can say.
不过你们一定很震惊吧?
Yeah, but, I mean, you guys must be in shock.
你说得对
Well, you can say that again.
拜托 比尔
Now, come on, Bill.
除了“这是一场悲剧” 给我些可以引用的话
Throw me a quote here.Anything I can use other than, "It's a tragedy"?
此类行动的目的在于让加拿大更安全
Well, the point of an operation like this is to make Canada a safer place.
一条大规模的海♥洛♥因♥供应线被打断…
Now, a major heroin pipeline was shut down.
还有一名警员因公殉职
And when an officer dies in the line of duty,
电影精选列表