根据真实事件改编
- 嘿 收工了 - 好的
-Hey.We're done. -All right.
- 拿去 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你好 - 此为对方付费电♥话♥ 来自…
-Hello -You have a collect call from...
丹尼尔利杰
Daniel L?ger.
是否接受付费?
Would you like to accept charges?
是的
Yes.
- 嘿 妈妈 你好吗? - 你好
我很好 你呢?
我感觉很棒 好多了
那就好
我本来想祝你生日快乐
我知道都过了一个月了
可是当时我在树林里 没办法打电♥话♥
没关系
听着 帮我个小忙 别告诉爸爸 好吗?
我在加油站
身上只有薪水支票 却没有现金
你能把你的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码告诉我吗? 只需要大约十块钱
我不知道…
妈妈 我不是要买♥♥毒品 你知道的 对吗?
是…你♥爸♥爸来了 我得挂了
妈妈 没人用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥毒品
喂?
- 七块五 - 好的
- $7.50. - Yeah.
- 再加一盒这个 好吗? - 好
- Add one of these, okay? - Yeah.
我去拿钱包 马上回来
Let me just go grab my wallet. I'll be right back.
你在孤儿院里照顾多少孩子 伍德里奇先生?
At any given time, about how many children do you have in your the institution, Mr. Woodbridge?
多伦多 年
尽管政♥府♥资金大量削减
Despite massive cuts in government grants,
我们还是设法照顾了至少个孩子
we've managed to keep caring for more than 20 kids,
因此我们创立基金会…
which is why we created the foundation...
是的 在谈到这一点之前
Yes, but before we get to that, I'd like you to outline your methods
不介意的话 请说明概括一下
for dealing with difficult children, if you don't mind.
你在照顾问题儿童上是怎么做的
Certainly, but, if I may finish, the foundation...
当然可以 不过我想先说完
- 基金会… - 不 我具体指的是
-The foundation -Now, I'm speaking specifically about the recent suicides
最近两名自杀的男孩 一人岁 一人岁
of two young boys, ages 11 and 12,
就死在你的孤儿院里
that were in your care at the institution.
- 诺姆? - 现在不行
- Norm! - No, no. Not now.
那是什么?
What was that?
有人找你 马拉雷克先生
Somebody's trying to get a hold of you, Mr. Malarek.
我也该走了
And I think it's time for me to leave too.
- 该死 - 如果你想要什么帮助回忆
-Oh, shit. -We have testimonies on tape if you'd like to hear them
我们有证词录音 你这人♥渣♥
and refresh your memory, you piece of shit.
伍德里奇先生 不好意思打断了
Mr. Woodbridge, I'm so sorry about the interruption.
我们还有几个问题
We have a few more questions.
先生…
Mr...
你到底为什么不关呼叫器 老兄?
Why in the hell did you leave your pager on, man?
无所谓 那个混♥蛋♥被我们逮个正着
It doesn't matter. We got that son of a bitch.
我知道 但要是呼叫器早响秒 我们就会一无所获
I know, but if it went off 20 seconds earlier,we would've had nothing.
可是你看见他的表情了吗?
Yeah, but did you see the look on his face?
- 我看见了 - 警卫那边留话
- I did. - Victor, security left a message.
说达席尔瓦帮的人找你
Some guys from the Da Silva gang are looking for you.
- 他们在这里? - 是的 前台
- They're here? - Yeah. Front reception.
- 维克 这是怎么回事? - 什么?
- Victor, what is this about? - What?
- 要我报♥警♥吗? - 该死
- Do you want me to call the police? - Shit.
- 要我报♥警♥吗? - 什么?
-Do you want me to call the police? - What?
- 报♥警♥吗? - 不 别报♥警♥
- The police. -No! No, no, no, no. No police.
去拿摄影机
Get your camera.
他在这里 快
He's here! Come on, let's go!
马拉雷克!
Malarek! Malarek!
该死
Shit.
你去哪里?马拉雷克 停车
Where are you going? Malarek, stop!
上车
Get in the car!
快 快拍这些混帐 快拍他们
Let's go.Get these fuckers! Get them!
你在拍吗?开机了吗?好 我们走
Are you filming? Rolling? Okay, let's go.
见鬼
Fuck.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Fuck me.
你在躲我们 结果跑到医院? 是觉得会受伤吗?
You run from us to a hospital? Expect to get hurt, Malarek?
你以为我在躲你吗 混♥蛋♥?
You think I'm running away from you, you piece of shit?
再敢写关于达席尔瓦的文章 这里就是你葬身之地
Write another article about Da Silva, we'll make sure you end up in here.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
叫达席尔瓦去死吧
You tell Da Silva he can kiss my ass.
嗨 我找安娜马拉雷克 她在哪间病房♥?
Hi. I'm looking for Anna Malarek's room.
- 维克 - 德妮丝
-Victor! - Denise.
- 我们呼叫你好多遍了 - 我在采访
- We paged you over and over. - I was in an interview.
这种时刻一辈子只有一次
I hope it was worth it.It cost you a moment you'll never get back.
她已经生了?
She's done already?
这种事可不会按你的行事历来进行
Some things don't work around your schedule.
- 她怎么样? - 她很好
- How is she? - She's fine.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
- 没关系 - 当然有关系
-It's okay. -No, it's not.
我错过了一切
I missed everything.
她的动作很快
She moves fast.
和她爸爸一样
Like her dad.
来吧
There you go.
对 这是你的爸爸
Yeah, that's your dad.
很好
Yeah.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
- 陪着我 - 好
- Stay with me. - Yeah.
天啊
Wow.
- 你真棒 - 谢谢
-Well done. -Thanks.
温哥华 联邦警♥察♥缉毒分局E组
职位落到了杜比头上?
Dub? got the job?
是的 他们刚刚宣布了
Yeah, they just announced it.
我猜到了
I figured.
他可能周五晚上就知道了 口风真紧
Probably found out Friday night, kept his mouth shut.
- 不知道他们在想什么 - 找工资最低的
-I don't know what the hell they were thinking. -Lowest pay grade.
干嘛?
What?
我没事
I'm fine.
我早就知道轮不到我
I knew I wasn't gonna get it.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
这里是我租的
I'm the guy who rented this place.
你一定是弄错地址了
You must have the wrong address.
- 麦克呢? - 你认识麦克?
-Where's Michael? -You know Michael?
多伦多 “环球邮报”
什么叫我不交稿?
What do you mean, I don't deliver?
这个嘛 我们已经两个月 没收到你的东西了
Well, we haven't had anything from you in two months.
我才刚给了你达席尔瓦的文章
I just gave you the Da Silva story.
那是追踪报导
That was a follow-up piece.
你们想要惊人的报导 我就需要做更认真的调查
You want shocking stories? They take serious research.
长♥期♥调查需要时间
Long-term investigations take time.
那你或许应该 少花些时间在你的电视节目上
Then perhaps you should spend a little less time on your TV show
多花些时间在我们这里
and a little more time here with us.
电视节目是兼♥职♥ 你们是知道的
The TV thing's part-time. You know that.
马拉雷克先生 等你写出新东西的时候
Mr. Malarek, when you write something new,
我们会给钱
we'll pay you for it.
但是从现在起 你一个字不写 我们就一分钱不给
But from now on, when you write nothing, we pay nothing.
- 我是被解雇了吗? - 不 你只是要当自♥由♥撰稿人了
- Did I just get fired? - No, no.You're just gonna be freelance.
阿特 你不能让我当特约记者 我的孩子才刚出生
Art, come on. You can't make me a stringer. I just had a baby.
那你为什么不接受我派的常规任务?
Why don't you just let me give you regular assignments, that's it?
我不做常规任务的
I don't do regular assignments.
很好 但是你的脑子转得那么快
Okay. But your mind's in 93 orbits at once.
写点什么都行 我不在乎 选个简单的题材
You just gotta land on something. I don't give a shit.
你每周写一篇 就能保住原来的收入 就这么简单
Pick an easy subject. You do one story a week,you make the exact same money. That's it.
听着 阿特 重点不是钱 是我的方法
Look, Art, it's not about the money. It's about my process.
好吧
All right.
你和你的方法一起振作起来 每周写出一篇报导
You and you process get together, do one story a week.
我想兑现
I'd like to cash this.
20 40 60 0 100...
Twenty, 40, 60, 80, 100...
岩鱼酒吧
给你 谢谢 女士
There you go.Cheers, man.
你有什么需要吗?
What can I get for you?
方向
Directions.
什么叫“方向”?
What do you mean by directions?
我找一个叫麦克的家伙
电影精选列表