or newspapers or investigations or anything
在我心中 都比不上你们两个重要
else nearly as much as I care about you two.
让我证明给你看
Let me prove that to you.
到那时 只有等到那时
And then, and only then...
也许你就会让我拯救世界
maybe you'll let me save the world.
也许只是很小一部分的世界
Maybe just a little, itty-bitty part of the world.
安娜?
Anna?
我们在我姐姐家
We're at my sister's.
我就知道
I knew that.
你要来吗?
Are you coming?
现在就去
Right away.
八年后
丹尼尔?
好 我准备好了
Okay, I think I'm ready.
就在这里?
Right around here?
尽量多拍背景 当我倒数好吗?
Make sure you get as much of the background as possible.Can you count me in?
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
今天是丹尼尔利杰的大日子
It's a big day for Daniel L?ger,
年 这个加拿大人被错误地指控
the Canadian man who was wrongly accused
在泰国走私海♥洛♥因♥
of smuggling heroin in Thailand in 1989.
就在不久前 他搭乘的飞机降落在加拿大的土地上
His plane landed on home soil just a few moments ago.
他由警♥察♥护送
He was escorted off by officers,
他们将把他送至加拿大的一所监狱
who will then accompany him to a Canadian prison,
在那里 他终将获得假释
where he will finally be released on parole.
独自战胜毒瘾的利杰
L?ger, who beat his heroin addiction on his own,
在曼谷的牢房♥里
was able to mount a defense against the federal government
针对联邦政♥府♥提出辩护
from his cell in Bangkok
利杰从渥太华政♥府♥公开资料中
by gathering thousands of documents
收集了数千份文件
through the public access to government information in Ottawa.
由此争取到了转移
L?ger was able to secure himself a transfer
在自己的国家服刑
to serve his time in his country.
就在此刻 丹尼尔利杰
Daniel L?ger is being brought from the terminal.
从航厦来到这里
In on him.
欢迎回家 利杰先生
Welcome home, Mr. Léger.
谢谢
Thank you.
我注意到没人来看你
I notice that no one is here to meet you.
我…
I...
我坐牢的时候 父母都去世了
I lost both my parents while I was in prison.
很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear that.
嘿 两位 可以给我们一点时间吗?
Hey, guys, do you mind just giving us two seconds?Two seconds, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
在曼谷的牢房♥里为自己立案 需要莫大的勇气
It took great courage for you to be able to build your case from a prison cell in Bangkok.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you manage to do that?
禅宗佛教
Zen Buddhism.
你知道逮捕你的联邦警♥察♥ 怎么样了吗?
Do you know what happened to the federal police that arrested you?
不知道
No, no idea.
因为歌♥利亚行动 他们被授予奖章
They were given medals for their work on Operation Goliath
被奖励做了文职工作
and they were awarded desk jobs.
你作何感想?
How does that make you feel?
你是否觉得被骗走了八年的生命?
I mean, do you feel like you've been cheated out of eight years of your life?
显然没有语言能形容…
Obviously, there's no words that can describe what Daniel Léger is...
感激
Grateful.
你问我作何感想
You ask me how I feel.
我觉得感激
I feel grateful.
谢谢 维克
Thank you, Victor.
你拍到了吗?
Did you get that?
切
And cut.
公共投诉委员会的 原始报告遭到封存
随后发表了处理过的删减版
删去了联邦警♥察♥的所有不当行为
该事件导致 公共投诉委员会调查员
于年辞职
尽管根据真实事件改编
片中部分情节纯属虚构 以此达到戏剧效果
警方的正式声明称
该位警♥察♥死于颅骨骨折
在逮捕中并未开枪
格伦皮克最后一张四万加币的支票 在新斯科细亚省兑现
此后
委员会调查员 再也没有找到他的踪迹
为了拥有正常的生活
维克马拉雷克 决定转向政♥治♥新闻
一年后 在家人的同意下
他回归犯罪调查
主持加拿大电视台W节目
启发丹尼尔利杰角色的 真实人物表示
马拉雷克对此案的调查报导 使他重获新生
他再也没有碰过海♥洛♥因♥
电影精选列表