而且 你知道 和他们共享一个空间
And, you know, sharing a space with them,
或者同床共枕
sharing a bed with them
-是不公平的 -他 他不是
-is just not fair. -He... He's not.
-这不是 -他不是
-It's not... -He's not.
不 他肯定是 因为我就是
Well, he must be, because I am.
你仍然是你 塔斯克
You're still you, Tusker.
你仍然是他当初爱上的那个人
You're still the guy he fell in love with.
不 我不是了
No, I'm not.
我只是看着像他罢了
I just look like him.
这太遗憾了
Which is a shame.
挑一片天
Pick a patch of sky
里面没有一颗星星那种
that doesn't have any stars in it.
-好 -好了 你选好了吗
-Okay. -Alright, you got it?
-选好了 -好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
现在圈出一个圆
Now make a circle, you know,
用你的大拇指和你的食指
with your thumb and your forefinger,
像这样 可以吗 通过这个圆看
like this. Okay? Look through it,
然后想象这是个望远镜
and imagine that that's a telescope,
而且是一个特别厉害的望远镜
but an incredibly powerful telescope.
通过它你可以看到
What you would see would be,
差不多 一百万个星系
like, a million galaxies.
这负载量可真大
That's bloody loads.
是啊 是啊 负载量真大
Yes. Yes, that is bloody loads.
但是更令人惊奇的是
But what's even more amazing
你的身体是由
is that your body is made out of bits of those stars.
这些恒星的碎片组成的
bits of those stars.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当一颗恒星老去时
When a star gets really old, okay,
它的燃料耗尽
it runs out of fuel
然后爆♥炸♥ 像一场烟火
and it explodes, like a firework.
-超级大的那种吗 -没错
- A massive one? - Yes.
超级 超级 超级大的那种
A massive, massive, massive one.
然后那颗恒星就会死去
And then that star has died,
变得非常非常耀眼
and it becomes really, really bright
发射出它所有东西
and it shoots out all of this stuff,
这些东西都会在宇宙里游荡
and all that stuff travels through space
日复一日
over years, and years, and years,
年复一年
and years, and years, and years,
斗转星移
and years, and years, and years,
海枯石烂
and years, and years,
而最终
and eventually,
它造就了我们
it's what makes us.
所以 我们都像星星 对不
So, we're all like stars, then?
没错
Yeah.
但更不可思议的是 这只耳朵
But what's even more incredible is, this ear,
可能和另一只耳朵
could have come from a completely different star
来自一个完全不同星系的
in a totally different galaxy
一个完全不同的恒星
than this ear.
我不明白
I don't understand.
没关系
Nah, it doesn't matter.
你知道吗 一个非常睿智的人曾经说过
You know, a very wise man once said that,
我们不会因为缺乏奇迹而饿死
"We will not starve for lack of wonders,
但会因为缺乏好奇而死
but from lack of wonder.
这又是什么意思
What does that mean?
它的意思是你必须学会经常问问题
It means you must always ask questions.
妈妈说我问题太多了
Mum says I ask too many questions.
是吗
Really?
要一直问问题
Never stop asking questions,
不管你妈妈怎么说
no matter what your mother says.
你要一直问下去
You must never stop asking questions.
-这非常重要 -好的
-It's very important. -Okay.
-好的吗 你向我保证 -我保证
-Okay? You promise me? -Promise.
再见 各位 再见
Bye, guys. Bye.
你们好
Hello!
-你好 -你好 穆利纳先生吗
- Hello! -Hi, Mr Mulliner?
-是的 您好 抱歉我们来晚了 -没关系
-Yes, hi. Sorry we're late. -It's okay.
我叫瑞秋 咱们通过电♥话♥
I'm Rachel. I'm the one you spoke to on the phone.
是的 很高兴见到你
Yes, nice to meet you.
哇 这里好棒
Yeah. Oh, it's great.
你是说你是来听音乐会
Did you say you were up here
还是什么的吗
on to a concert or something?
呃 是的 明天 在市政厅
Er, yes. Tomorrow, at Guildhall. Yeah.
哦 这地方真漂亮
Well, it's a beautiful spot.
棒极了
Great.
再见 谢谢你
Bye-bye, thank you.
这地方是不是棒极了
Isn't this place great?
这绝了
It's fantastic.
怎么样
How is this?
你不介意吧
Is it going to be okay for you?
哦 这听起来不是很好
“Oh, that doesn't sound...so good.
嗯
Hmm.
你觉得这钢琴的音怎么样 我的意思是
What do you think? I mean, I don't...I can't tell.
你是专业的 我不好说
You're the expert, but...
好吧 我想我该上楼躺一会儿
All right. Well, I think I'm gonna go up
让你练习
and have a lie down, and I'll let you practice.
你为什么不写作呢 塔斯克
Why don't you do some writing, Tusker?
像这样安静的地方 你可以把你的书写完
Quiet place like this, you could finish your book.
不 现在不行 我不想写
No. Not right now, I don't really want to.
不 我认为你应该写 我希望你能写
No, I... I think you should. I want you to.
好 我去给你拿你写作要用的东西
Yes. I'll go get your writing stuff.
不 不用 我很好 真的
No. No. I'm fine. Really.
好吧 那我们去做新的录音带
All right, let's do another tape, then.
为什么我们不 不做一个我们一起的录音带
Why don't we do... Why don't we do one of our tapes?
不 我不想
No, I don't feel like it.
- 我不想 - 我想
-I don't. -I do.
行 去录吧
All right, let's do
来吧
Come on.
好吧
All right.
我是塔斯克·穆利纳
My name is Tusker Mulliner.
不 山姆 不要 我不想
No. Sam, no. No. I don't... No. I don't want...
我想做什么是我的选择
What I am about to do is my choice...
- 不 我不想 - 与他人无关
-No! No! I don't... -...and no one else's.
- 今天是10月25号♥ - 操
-Today is the 25th of October. -Fuck.
我打算自杀了
And I'm about to take my own life.
我现在选择了死亡
I have chosen to die now.
我不想成为山姆的负担
I do not wish to become a burden to Sam
或者任何人的负担
or anyone else.
我独自一个人在这里
I'm here completely alone,
我要悄悄地自杀
and I am doing this in secret,
不需要其他人的帮助
with no assistance from anyone else.
亲爱的山姆 我只想对你说
My dear Sam, I just wanna say
我全心全意地爱着你
that I love you with all my heart,
我
and I'm...
我要出去溜遛狗
I'm gonna go out and take the dog for a walk,
遛狗回来后做一顿晚餐
and when I get back, I'm gonna cook us dinner.
然后假装这一切都没发生过
And then we're gonna pretend none of this ever happened.
我们应该经常开那辆车
We should use the van more.
我意思是
I mean,
我们是为了自♥由♥才买♥♥它的 我们可以想去哪就去哪
freedom is why we bought it. We can go where we want.
也许去欧洲 如果可以的话
Europe maybe, if they'll still fucking have us, that is.
我们可以回到意大利
We can go back to that place in Italy.
我们很喜欢那里 你记得吗
We loved it there, you remember?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
或者 或者去法国南部
Or... Or, em, the South of France.
你一直想去普罗旺斯
You always wanted to go to Provence.
去那里也花不了很多时间
And that wouldn't take long.
我们可以在巴黎停一下
We could stop off at that place in Paris
然后 去你喜欢的
and eat at that, em... that bistro
圣街边的小酒馆吃一顿
on Rue Saint-Benoît that you liked.
上次去都是好几年前了
Fucking years ago now.