丽丽把我们带丢那次
When Lilly got us lost?
不 不是丽丽把我们带丢的 是你
Er, no, Lilly didn't get us lost, you got us lost.
-不 不是我 -嗯
-No, I didn't. -Mm-hmm.
我
I...
我还以为克莱夫会叫
Well, I thought Clive was gonna have to call
一架救护机 他当时宿醉未醒
an air ambulance. He was so hungover.
宿醉未醒
He was hungover.
我几天前在网上找到了一个地方
I found a place online a few days ago,
我觉得特别适合我们
it could be great for us, I think.
回去的时候我找给你看
I'll show it to you when we get back.
是间小屋 就在霍尔滕比
It's a bungalow. It's right in Holtenby.
离镇上很近
It's so close to town.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我们得计划一下了 塔斯克
We need to plan, Tusker.
我们不走 山姆
We're not moving, Sam.
有的地方更合适
You know, somewhere better suited.
-合适什么 -生活会更简单
-To what? -It'll make it much easier.
不
No.
家就是家 我们哪儿也不去
Home is home and that's where we're staying.
到底有什么区别呢
What actual difference does it make?
-不 那是属于我们的地方 -只要我们在一起
-No. It's our place. -Home can be anywhere
-便可四海为家 -顺其自然吧 不
-as long as it's us. -We made it the way we... No.
我要开这次音乐会
I'm gonna do this concert.
最后一次
Then I'm gonna call it a day.
-可能就这一次了 -不
-Properly this time. -No.
别这么做
I don't want you to do that.
不仅是我的事
Well, it's not about me.
是我们的事
It's about us.
不 这对你不公平 我不会让你这么做的
No, but that's not fair to you, and I won't let you.
可是我想这么做
Yes, but I want to.
-我想这么做 -不 不行
-I want to do this. -No. Nope.
不 我想和你在一起
No, I want to be with you.
每一分每一秒都想和你在一起
I want to be with you every moment.
嘘 行
Shh. All right...
我想和你在一起 一刻也不分开
I want to be with you every moment.
这很重要
It's important.
丽丽一定在招呼朋友什么的
Lilly must be having people over or something.
好多车
So many cars.
来 怎么回事
Come on. What's going on?
好了 他们去哪了
That's it. Where'd they go?
丽丽
Lilly?
克莱夫
Clive?
惊喜
Surprise!
我就说办聚会呢
I thought we'd have a party!
是啊
Yeah!
你做到了
You did it!
到处都是
It was everywhere...
-我可以待在这吗 -当然
-Can I join you? -Sure.
不好意思 我必须离开那里 我没法
Sorry, I had to get out of there. I can't, erm...
这些天有时候我
Sometimes it's difficult to be around
特别不想待在人多的地方 有点
a lot of people these days. It's a bit...
-慢慢来 -嗯
-Take your time. -Mm-hmm.
你会照顾他的 对吗
So you'll take care of him, right?
当然会
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们第一次见面时
Tusker took me to Japan...
塔斯克带我去了日本
...when we first met.
我们以前经常回去旅行
We used to travel quite a bit back in the day.
-对 -是吗
-Yeah. -Really?
我们并不是一直这么无聊的
We haven't always been this boring.
没这么无聊
Not this boring.
-我们吗 -是你
-Or have we? -You have.
不 可能是我 只有我
No, it's probably me. Yeah, just me.
我们什么时候能看
When are we gonna see it?
-看什么 -看什么
-See what? -"See what"?
你的新书
This new book of yours.
哦 快了 快了
Oh! It's coming, it's coming.
-花了你好长时间 -保罗
-It's taken you long enough. -Paul!
你有什么好关心的 反正你也从来都不读
Well, er, what do you care? You never read them, anyway.
我可能要开始读了呢
Well, maybe I'll start.
不 你从来都没读完过第一章
No, you'd never get past the first chapter.
对你来说太高深了
It's far too high-brow for you.
说得有道理
Well, he's got a point.
他快写完了
You know, he's almost finished.
关于什么的
What's it about?
别问他这个
Oh, don't ask him that.
他甚至连一个字都不让我读
He won't even let me read a single word,
而我以前可是负责校对的
and I used to proofread everything.
我会让你读的
I'll let you read it.
话说回来 你开着那辆
So, where are you going
大货车到底是要去哪里
in that bloody great thing out there, anyway?
他有一场演出
Well, he has a gig.
是 他差不多是要把我抬到那里做演出
Yeah, he's practically frog-marching me there to do it.
我才没
No, I'm not.
我倒要去看看我还是不是个能人
I'm going to see if I'm still any bloody good.
-你会的 -你会表演得十分精彩
-You will be. -You will be wonderful.
-真的吗 我会吗 -那当然
-Will I? Will I?
-Yes.
-那我们的邀请函呢 -呃
-And where's our invite?
-Mm..
嗯 让咱们再观察观察情况如何吧
Em... Let's just see how it goes.
我可能还是有点生疏
Chances are I'm a bit rusty.
另外
So...
我很乐意了解一下
I would like to know
我最爱的干闺女咋样了
how my favourite goddaughter's doing.
有没有在跟谁约会啊
And are you seeing anyone?
可能吧
Maybe.
-她热恋呢 -真的吗
-She's in love. -Really?
快跟我讲讲 谁啊 全都告诉我
Tell me. Who is it? I wanna know everything.
就是个人啊 我认识他挺多年了
He's just a guy. I've known him for ages.
事实上 他也想写个小说
He's tryin' to write a novel too, actually.
-哦 真的吗 -嗯
-Oh, really? - Mm.
那可真不错
Oh, that's wonderful!
真不错啊 等等 真的不错吗
That's great! Wait, is it good?
写得比我好吗
Is it better than mine?
告诉他快别写了 不然我不喜欢他了
Tell him to stop immediately. I never liked that boy.
可怕的孩子
Terrible child. Yes.
噢 十分感谢
Well, thank you so much.
我不知道我身上有没有现金
I don't know if I have any cash on me.
你们刷♥卡♥行吗
-Do you take a credit card?
我要发表讲话了
-I'd like to make a speech.
嘘
Shhh.
我 呃
I, er...
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯 我只是
Erm, I'm just...
我非常高兴大家能齐聚一堂I'm very happy to have everybody
在经历了相当漫长的一段日子之后 起码看着是
here together after a very long period of time, it seems,
我相当感激你们
and I really appreciate you,
都好不容易才来到这里
erm, making the effort to come.
我非常激动 嗯
I'm very excited. Erm...
然后
And...
抱歉 只是这 开始变得有点儿
Sorry, just, it's... This gets a little...
不好意思
Sorry...
嗯 或许
Um... Well, maybe...
-或许 山姆 可以帮我读一下 -是 我挺乐意的
-maybe Sam will do it for me.
-Yes, I'd love to.
为啥你不帮我做这件事 因为我不能
Why don't you do it for me,
as I can't.
好吧 确实Yes, of course.
这 这是我的重要时刻
My... My big moment.
谢了 塔斯克
Thanks, Tusker.
嗯 好吧 谢谢你们的到来
Erm... "Well, thank you all for coming.
嗯 环顾四周
Er, looking around me,