我们不会再掉头回去了
We're not going back, you know.
嘿 在你头上呢
Hey. Head.
我搞不懂你为什么不让我帮你打包行李
I don't know why you didn't just let me pack for you.
塔斯克
Tusker?
为什么不让我帮你打包行李
Why didn't you let me pack for you?
- 听到声音没 - 什么声音
-Do you hear that sound? -What sound?
听到没 仔细听
Do you hear it? Listen.
是我无视你的声音
It's the sound of me ignoring you.
好吧 我们不会因为你又忘记带了什么东西
Well, we're not going back
就掉头回去的
because you realised you forgot something again.
我就是想告诉你这个
That's all I'm saying.
如果想按照你定的日程表走 就不能掉头回去
Not if we're gonna stick to this schedule of yours.
嗯 你能不能开快点
Well, do you think you could drive just a little faster?
你要是开得再慢一点
I mean, if you drive any slower,
我宁愿走路过去
I might as well fucking walk there.
好 你马上就能走路过去了
Yes, well, you'll be walking there in a minute.
要不要尝试探索一下
How about just exploring
五档的功能
the outer regions of fifth gear?
- 很好 好多了 - 好多了
-All right. That's better. -That's good.
你听到它的声音了吗
Didn't you hear what it was doing?
听到了 但这听起来和二档没什么区别
Yes, but it still sounds like second.
不 才不是呢
No, it doesn't.
它听起来像时速50英里下的
It's like second sounds like second at...
二档
you know, 50 miles an hour.
如果想用那个东西你就告诉我
Just let me know if you wanna use the thing.
- 什么 - 用那个也许会简单点
-What? -Just in case it's easier.
卫星导航
The satnav.
不 不用
No. No.
我们就是为了这功能才买♥♥的这辆车
It's what we bought it for.
不是我们 是你
No, it's what you bought it for.
我受不了了 我没法再忍♥受这个声音了
I can't stand it. I can't stand to listen to that voice
这让我觉得又回到了学校
because I feel like I'm back in school again.
总觉得好像做了什么错事
You feel like you've done something wrong.
你没右转
You haven't turned right.
你刚才应该右转的
You're supposed to turn right.
你为什么不右转
Why aren't you turning right?
你还要在这个国家生活多少年
How many decades do you have to live in this country
才能等到用得上天气预报的一天
for that to make any sense?
纯属好奇 你是觉得听这个能这让你宽心吗
I'm just curious. You find it soothing?
喔 就是这个
Oh, yeah.
就听这个 我喜欢
Keep this, I love.
- 记得这首歌♥么 - 不记得
-Don't you remember this? -No, I don't.
不记得吗 70年代时你都干什么了
You don't? Where were you in the '70s?
跟我一起唱
Sing it with me.
我觉得我得躺下歇会儿
Think I might need a lie down soon.
- 是吗 - 嗯
-Really? -Mm.
找个地方歇歇脚
Make a little pit stop.
山姆
Sam...
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 我们再往前开一段
All right, we'll go on for a bit, and then
然后今天就到此为止
call it a day.
没必要赶得太紧
There's no point in overdoing it.
你们吃好了吗
Have you finished?
吃好了 谢谢 十分感谢
Oh, yes. Thank you very much. Thank you.
请问
Can I ask you?
你想要一张吗
Did you want one?
想要签名吗
An autograph?
他的签名
From him?
因为我看到你看他了
'Cause I saw you looking
但不确定你是不是想要签名
and I wasn't sure if you wanted one.
塔斯克
Tusker?
没事的 他很认生
No. It's all right. He's very shy.
你带笔了吗
Do you have a pen on you?
好吧 如果你想要的话
All right. But if you want one,
他会给你签的
he'll sign one for you.
他有点认生 但他会帮你签的
He's shy, but he will.
可以签在餐巾纸上
Either on a napkin or if you have
或者你有他的钢琴曲专辑的话也可以
one of his piano albums, he'll...
- 谢谢 - 不客气
-Thanks. -Okay.
好 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
非常感谢你 谢谢
It was very nice of you. Thank you.
你是怎么变成现在这样的
How did you come to be this person?
不知道 我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我甚至不知道我为什么这么做
I don't even know why I do it, because
有一半的时间里
it really isn't even satisfying any more,
这样做甚至没有任何满足感
half the time anyway.
那你为什么还要这么做
Oh, so why do you do it?
因为另一半时间我还是挺满足的
Because of the other half.
重新上路的感觉真好
It's good to get back on the road again,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
我没想到她准备要开始了
I didn't think she was going to start.
听车厂里那个人说
Well, the guy in the garage said
她状态很好
she's in pretty good nick, considering.
那很好 她还没让我们失望过
That's good. She hasn't let us down yet.
谢了
Thanks.
谢我什么
For what?
和我一起旅行
This.
一共45.8元
That's 45.80.
谢谢
Thank you.
靠
Fuck.
靠
Shit.
塔斯克
Tusker?
塔斯克
Tusker!
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit.
他妈的
Fuck!
塔斯克
Tusker.
你该多让我做饭的
Wish you'd let me cook more, you know?
怎么了 闻着很香啊
Why? it smells delicious.
就是感觉自己像个小孩一样
Just feel like a child.
别这样 你做的很好
Oh, stop. You're doing brilliantly.
噢 洋葱太辣眼睛了
Oh, these onions.
让我♥干♥点什么吧
Let me do something, all right?
我不是一点用都没有
Come on, I'm not completely useless.
不 你就坐在那 安静待着
No, you sit there. Be quiet.
嘿
Hey.
- 你还好么 - 嗯 你呢
-Are you all right? -Yeah. You all right?
我很抱歉今天吓到你了
I'm really, really sorry that I scared you today.
别再抱歉了 好吗
Will you stop apologizing? Hmm?
不 我只是
No, I just...
你只是一时有点糊涂 这很正常
Well, you got a little confused. And that happens,
- 我们都清楚 - 嗯
-we both know that. -Well...
- 嗯 但是 -好了
-Yeah, but that was... -Oh, come on.
今晚天气不错 带望远镜了吗
Looks like a clear night. Get the telescope out?
嗯哼
- Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. -Mm-hmm.
我还可以教你两手
Then I can teach you a thing or two.
你把药放哪里了
Where'd you put your pills?
在洗漱包里吗
Washbag?
我应该放在那里了
Think that's where I put them.
- 山姆 - 怎么了
-Sam... -Yes?
我没带药
I didn't bring them.
什么
What?
塔斯克 我就说让我打包行李
Tusker, I told you I should've packed.
不 不是的 我把药拿出去了
No. No. I took them out.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想吃药
Because I didn't want them.
- 但是 - 怎么 决定权在我
-Tusker, it's... -What? It's my choice.
我不想吃药
I didn't want them.
你我都清楚那药根本没用
We both know that they're not doing anything anyway.
但我们必须试试
We have to try.