这让我想起
I'm reminded how lucky we all are"
我们是多么幸运能拥有彼此
to have each other.
这个房♥间里有太多过往
There's so much history here in this room
这是相当美好的事
and that's a really beautiful thing.
丽丽和克莱夫 谢谢你们的邀请
Er, Lilly and Clive,
thanks for having us all."
不用客气
It's a pleasure.
嗯 这是山姆长大的地方
Er, "This place is where Sam grew up,
但自我多年前跨过大西洋来这之后
but it's also always felt like home to me too,
这里对我而言也像家一样
since I crossed the pond all those years ago.
有太多欢乐时光在此度过了
So many happy times here.
但年深日久
As the years go by,
好像保持联♥系♥变得越来越难了
it seems to get harder
and harder
是不是
to stay in touch, doesn't it?
因此 像这样的时刻
So it's times like these
我们才可以记住
when we are allowed to remember
朋友和家人是多么重要
how important friends and family are.
忠诚
Loyal.
是在孤独时刻
A comforting arm in a...
聊以慰藉的臂膀
a lonely moment,
是枕着夜色入眠的床榻
a bed for the night,
是可举杯共饮者
someone to share a bottle with."
我想 假以时日
"I guess in time,
我们会需要这些
we will need these things
胜过我们曾拥有的一切
more than we ever have.
现在 像你们大概知道的那样
Now, as most of you will know,
我正在慢慢地失去记忆
I am slowly losing my ability
to remember
和做某些事情的能力
and to do certain things.
这不是什么大事
Not big things,
但它确实意味着 也许不久之后
but it does mean it probably won't be long
我就会完全忘记蒂姆是谁了
before I'll totally forget who Tim is,
不管怎样 这是我为之努力了
which I've been trying my hardest to do
30年的事了
for about 30 years, anyway."
但是 总有一天
"Now, there will come a time,
我甚至会忘记是谁在遗忘
”when I will forget who is even doing the forgetting.
然后 好吧
And then, well,
我可能在这世上就没有什么牵挂了
I'll probably not have a care in the world.
但那时候
But until then,
我会回想起我们共同度过的时光
I'll be able to think back to the times we've all shared,
像现在这样的时光 而这对我会有很大帮助
times like these, and that's a great help."
敬友谊
To friendship!
敬友谊
To friendship!
嗯
Hmm...
呃
Erm...
但如果不是我身边的这个男人
"But we all wouldn't be here,
我们也不会站在这里
and I definitely wouldn't be here"
我更不会站在这里
if it weren't for this man next to me.
遇见他是发生在我身上最好的事
He's the best thing that has ever happened to me,
我真不知道没有他我该怎么办才好
and I don't know what I'd do without him.
看看这个房♥间吧 山姆
Just look around this room, Sam.
那么多关心你的人
So many people who care about you.
永远别忘了
Never forget that.
所以 我只想说 谢谢你山姆
So, I'd just like to say, 'Thank you, Sam,
谢谢你成为我的救世主
for being my saviour,
我的挚爱
my beloved,
和我梦寐以求的最好的朋友
and the best friend anyone could ever wish for."
对
Yeah.
-敬山姆 -敬山姆
-To Sam!
-To Sam!
敬山姆
To Sam.
不敢相信里克也来了
Can't believe Rick is here.
我也不敢信 你知道他已经 呃
No, neither can I. You know, he's been, er...
嗯 两次了
Mm-hmm. Twice.
绝对是匹黑♥马♥
He's a dark horse.
准确来说 我们认识他的时候都没跟女人说过话
Literally. Never even spoke to a woman when we knew him,
更别提和两个女人离过婚了
let alone get near enough to be divorced by two of them.
总是安静的一个 是不
Always the quiet ones, eh?
你知道我们都很想你吧 山姆
We all miss you, you know, Sam?
知道 对不起 蒂姆
Yeah, I'm sorry, Tim.
哦 千万别
Oh, don't be.
我不是说 我根本不是那个意思
I don't mean like... I didn't mean it like that at all.
-只是有点 -是 当然
--It's just been a bit... -No, of course.
确实是有点
Of course, it has.
-他是不是从来都停不下来 -嗯
-He never stops, does he? -Mm.
哦
Oh.
谢谢你一路过来 蒂姆
Thank you for coming all this way, Tim.
你开玩笑吗 说什么我都不会错过这一时刻
You kidding? I wouldn't have missed this for the world.
再说 我不来塔斯克可能会杀了我
Plus, the fact Tusker would probably have me killed.
是 他有时候很固执
Yes, he can be very insistent.
谁说不是呢
Yes, you're telling me.
他策划这一切
And how long has he been
有多久了
fricking plotting all this, anyway?
好几个月了
Months!
哦 看他的演讲多精彩啊
Oh, what a speech, eh?
大家都会以为他是个作家
Anyone would think he was a writer.
我听说他 嗯
I hear he's finding it a bit, er...
他觉得最近有点难对付了
yeah, a bit tougher, er, recently?
嗯 我的意思是 那是意料之中的事 是必然的 当然 但是
Erm, I mean, that's only to be expected, of course, but, er...
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
呃 他说的 呃
Er, well, he did. Erm...
是他告诉我的 呃
He said, er... Erm...
他说 当他试着落笔写点东西
He said, when he tries to
但是却没办法做到
put pen to paper, he... he...he can't.
山姆 对不起 我不是
Sam, I'm so sorry. I didn't...
抱歉 我觉得我需要透透气
Sorry, I think I just... I need a bit of air.
-哦好 -但是 呃
-Yes. -But, er,
我们会没事的 你知道的
we'll be fine, you know.
好的 没问题
Okay. All right.
-谢谢你 山姆 我很遗憾 -没事
-Thanks, Sam. Sorry, Sam. -No.
我还没跟山姆说过这件事
I haven't spoken to Sam about it yet.
他会理解的 他会的
He'll understand. He will.
妈妈一开始就不应该
Mum should never have stayed here so long in the first place
在这里呆那么久
in the first place.
我想很难放手吧
Hard to let go, I suppose.
是 没事
It's okay. Yes.
这也算是一个新的开始
It's a fresh start.
-是 -这是好事
-Yes. -It's a good thing.
-我会想念它的 -是
-I'll miss it. -Yes.
但是某样东西消失的时候会悲伤
But being sad something is gone
意味着它还在的时候很美好 对吧
just means it was great while it was there, right?
在变成那样之前再来住一次吧 嗯
Come stay again before that though, eh?
当然 好的
Yes, of course. Yes. Yes.
而且你还得办个 呃 乔迁派对
And you have to have a, erm, housewarming party.
-没错 -是吧 在一个新地方
-Yep. -Right? In the new place.
-没问题 -让大家再聚一聚
-Okay. -Get this lot together again.
山姆会喜欢的 所以就这么做
Sam would love that. So you should do that.
我 呃
I, erm...
我看到了一种新药
I was reading about a new medicine
-几天前 -嗯
-the other day. -Mm-hmm. Mm.
呃 所以我把剪报留着了准备给你
Er, so I kept the clipping for you.
是血液稀释的药片
It was something about blood thinning tablets
提供给有心脏病的人
they give to people with heart problems.
报上说 很明显 效果不错
They said that, apparently, it can be really beneficial...
-哦 是吗 -如果你愿意
-Oh. Yes. -...if you like...
-好的 给我吧 -可以吗
-Give it to me. Yes. -Yeah?
-好的 -谢谢你
-Okay. -Thanks.
你知道最困难的是什么吗
You know what the hard part is?
就是 只是
It's that you're... you're just...
你不应该在别人还活着的时候
you're not supposed to mourn someone
就开始哀悼他们
while they're still alive.