W...we got hoodwink's gun, yeah?
我们手里是有霍德维克的枪
Wh...what do you want to do? huh?
那又怎样
You want to sell him his own gun back?
拿着枪去勒索他吗
Horatio. Horatio.
赫莱西奥 赫莱西奥
You don't sell hoodwink his own gun, blud.
他不会买♥♥自己的枪的 伙计
Huh, huh. why not?
干嘛不?
Cause you don't.
因为你不能
why not? ah, 'cause he's a killer.
为什么 因为他是个杀手
Jesus fucking christ!
他妈的 上帝啊
You...
你...
You motherfucker!
我♥操♥你老娘
Motherfucker!
操你老娘
Hm... what's gonna stop him from... from buying the gun off you
你凭什么说他花钱拿回枪后
And shooting you, blud?
不会一枪毙了你
well, I'll take the bullets out. what?
我把子弹拿掉 什么?
I'll take the bullets out.
我会把子弹取下来的
He only wants the gun. he doesn't want the bullets.
他只是要枪 又不要子弹
Oh, shit.
他妈的
Will you help me, for christ's sake?!
你就不能帮帮我吗?
I'm looking for my rock, man. forget the crack.
我在找白粉 别管那破东西了
you're not going to find anything here. shh. l got...bad man dementia.
在这儿你找不到的 我都快得痴呆了
That's not dementia, that's demented.
你不是痴呆 而是疯了
No. demented, yeah?
我疯了?
Demented is you trying to sell a killer back his own gun, blud. yeah?
疯的人是你 是你要把枪卖♥♥还给那个杀手
This here is sensible, do you understand?
现在这才是明智的 你知道吗
Listen to me. listen to me. we have got to leave now!
听我说 我们必须离开 就现在
Yes.
太棒了
I got it. who's demented now?
我找到了 现在看看是谁疯了
All of the yout' shall witness the day babylon shall fall.''
所有人都将见证巴比伦王朝的覆灭
Later, blud.
回见 兄弟
Fucking d! motherfucker!
我♥操♥你妈
You're fucking dead, you little prick!
你♥他♥妈♥的死定了 你这小混♥蛋♥
Back up! fucking back up!
退后 他妈的给我退后
Don't be fucking stupid, gaybo.
别他妈的干蠢事 同性恋
Back the fuck up!
给我他妈的退后
Put the gun down. and get out.
把枪放下 然后滚开
Get out. just put the gun down on the floor and get out.
滚开 把枪放到地上 然后滚开
Cause l ain't got no beef with you, gaybo.
我和你可没什么瓜葛 同性恋
No.
不
If you want the gun, you're gonna have to pay for it.
想要枪的话 用钱来换
I know why you want this gun so badly.
我知道你干嘛急着要这把枪
what the fuck have you been saying?! so pay up.
你♥他♥妈♥的跟他说什么了 给钱吧
Yeah. yeah, the whole lot.
是的 把钱给足了
Or l'm calling the police right now.
不然我马上就报♥警♥
Ok. ok. ok.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Come and get it.
过来拿钱
You come and get my...
你♥他♥妈♥的过来拿...
..fucking money.
这笔钱啊
Go on.
去啊
Go on.
拿啊
You pick up the fucking money, you're dead.
你敢碰一下我就杀了你
I can't.
我不能
Shit.
他妈的
Oh, gaybo.
哦 同性恋
oi! fucking get off him! you're dead, you fucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的放下他 你死定了 我♥操♥♥死♥你
get off him! you're fucking dead...
放下他 我要杀了你...
Get the fuck off him, man.
他妈的放了他
Calm down, d. calm down.
冷静点 迪 冷静
hey, lose the blade, man.
把刀放下
leave the fucking blade!
他妈的给我把刀放下
go on! ok, ok!
快啊 好吧
Come on, man. Look, I...I...
拜托 你看 我....
I know you were trying to pay me back. l understand that.
我知道你想要还我钱的 这我明白
Please, d. please.
求你了 迪 求你了
Look at tania. l'm...l'm just about...
想想塔妮雅 我马上就要...
Just about to become a dad. huh?
做爸爸了
Please, d. pl... d, don't do nothing stupid.
求你了 迪 别做蠢事
Think. think of the rocks we could get, eh? you and me.
想想我们还能一起拿白粉 就我们俩
Huh?
不是吗
Eh, go round crystal's, eh?
到克里斯托那儿去坐坐
Get a nice half g stone. go back to my place.
拿半袋白粉 再到我家里
have a toot. oh, it's beautiful. stop it, man. stop. shut up. shut up!
吸上一口 真是太棒了 够了 闭嘴
Nice pipe.
多么棒的烟啊
You know that...tight taste in your lungs.
你知道那种深吸一口烟的美味
Beautiful, d.
棒极了 迪
Beautiful. beautiful.
太美了 太棒了
Now shoot the gaybo.
把同性恋给杀了
Come on, d. come on.
来吧 迪 你行的
Shoot the fucking gaybo and you are forgiven.
把该死的同性恋杀了 你就没事了
No, d.
别 迪
Come on, shoot the gaybo. he...he....he knows too much.
来吧 把同性恋杀了 他知道得太多了
He's gotta go. shoot the gaybo, d.
他就要逃走了 杀了他呀 迪
Sh-sh-sh-shoot!
开枪啊
shoot him like you shot wee briony. please, d. please.
和你开枪杀wee briony一样 求你了 迪 别
I didn't shoot her.
我可没杀她
Course you did.
当然是你干的
No, no, no, no, no. no.
不 不 不 不
You shot her.
是你开枪杀了他
oh, come on, d... no, you shot her!
拜托 不 是你开的枪
D. we're a team. huh? you and me. d and hoody. huh?
迪 我们是一帮啊 你和我 迪和霍德
Now, come on, shoot the fucking gaybo!
来吧 杀了这该死的同性恋
That weren't part of it, blud!
当时可没说要杀她 老兄
It's not what you said to me.
和讲好的不一样
For fuck's sake, d. briony, she was... she was threatening me, right?
可你想想 迪 布莱妮当时在威胁我
She stole money off me, she threatened to go to the feds.
她从我这儿偷了钱还要去报♥警♥
She was trying to blackmail me. l couldn't have that, l've got a kid on the way.
她要勒索我 你让我怎么办 我都快有孩子了
so she had to go. what you talking about her like that, bruv?
所以她必须死 你怎么能这样说她 兄弟
My girl. that was my girl, yeah?
那可是我的女人啊
hoods, l loved her. you loved her?
霍斯 我爱她 你爱他?
She was a wee crackhead whore.
她是个不要脸的贱婆娘
And she sucked cock for rock.
为了白粉她能跟男人上♥床♥
It's my fault, man.
是我的错
I coaxed her down into the basement.
我把她引到地下室
And he was waiting there.
他就在那儿等着
I thought...l thought he was just gonna scare her, man.
我以为他只是吓吓她而已
He fucking lost it.
他该死的说话不算数
He just went fucking mental, man. he shot her.
接着他就发疯了 杀了她
Just shot her.
就这么一枪杀了她
D? d.
迪? 迪
We gotta go. we gotta go.
我们该走了 马上走
No, horatio. no. no. no. you go, yeah?
不 赫莱西奥 不 你走吧
You go.
你走吧
This ain't your world down here, blud.
这不是你该呆的地方 兄弟
We got the money. we can leave.
我们有钱了 可以走了
Go where, blud? where the fuck can I go? huh?
去哪 兄弟 我他妈的能去哪呢
I've done bad, blud. don't you understand?!
我犯事儿了 你不明白吗
Just fuck off, yeah! l've gunned down nuff people, you know, blud!
他妈的走吧 我杀了很多人 你知道吗
fuck off, yeah?! ok, ok, ok, ok.
你走不走? 好吧 好吧
Ok. ok.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
I'll sort it. all right. l'm going. l'm going.
这儿我看着 好吧 我走 我走
Just go, man.
你走吧
Come on, d, you've gotta go too. please.
拜托 迪 你也必须得走啊
I can see her eyes, man. when she was laying on the floor.
她躺在地上时的眼神历历在目
And you know what them eyes were saying?
你猜她眼睛告诉我什么了
Thought me and you was tight, d.
以为我和你会永远在一起
Me and you was tight.
永远不分开
I tried to help her, like.
我试图救她的
She died, yeah?
但还是死了
She had the look in her eyes.
只有她的眼睛在说话
电影精选列表