What the fuck are you doing, bruv?
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥的想什么呢
Hiya, burberry. what's going on?
嗨 伙计
You cool?
你还好吧
Sorry I'm late and that, but... you got that money?
不好意思我来晚了 钱带来了吗
You come here no more unless you buy drink.
你不买♥♥饮料的话 下次就不要来这
what? I tell you last week.
什么 我上周告诉你了
don't fuckin' touch me. I'll call the police. come on, get out.
该死的别碰我 我会报♥警♥ 滚出去
You taking me for a idiot, yeah?
你是不是把我当傻瓜?
Fuck off out of here, you fucking dirty crackhead!
滚 你这个白♥痴♥
Fuck off! don't come here no more. l call the police.
滚 再也别来这 否则我就报♥警♥
I call the police.
我会报♥警♥
You coming or what?
你来不来?
you coming or what? no touch my window!
你到底来不来? 别碰我的窗户
no come back! I'll break you up and that. fuck you.
再也别回来 妈的 整死你
Are you coming or what, blud?
老兄 你到底来不来?
Eh, I aint got all day, you know. I'm a busy man.
我没时间 我很忙
So come on, man.
快点过来
Oi, I got this thing set, you know.
我都安排好了
I've been out here all night trying to arrange this thing for you.
我在这呆了一晚上 就是给你安排这事
All right, boy. safe.
没事 没事
You don't usually catch me up king's cross.
你一般不会在国王路见到我
Feds are well tight on the begging thing up there.
警♥察♥对那里的乞丐管得挺紧的
But these are my blocks, though. this is where l grew up. since l was ten.
但这里是我的地盘 从十岁起就在这了
You get me? these are my ends, blud. home of the brave.
这是我的地盘 勇敢人的家
Well, it was like l was running the block in them days.
那些年我管着这里呢
Oi. I just wanna go in the shop and get a drink, yeah? cool.
我想进商店买♥♥点喝的 行不?
Ah, blud.
老兄
You know what?
知道吗
Rarr, I left my money in my yard, innit.
我把钱忘在家了
Show me a quid, innit.
借我一块钱 行不?
Till we get back to my house. one pound? nothing, man.
就一块 回家就给你
Pay you back when we get back to my yard.
保证回家就还你
It's a hundred pence. lt's nothing, blud. come on. yeah, yeah.
就一百便士 老兄 快给我
Oh, you know what, one-fifty, actually. ls that cool, yeah? safe. back in a minute.
我就拿50便士 行吗 我马上回来
What? what you looking at, you prick?
白♥痴♥ 你看什么呢
What a twat.
真是个笨蛋
look at that. wanker!
看 混♥蛋♥
thank you, khan.
谢谢你 肯恩
That's big. come on, let's go.
太爽了 我们走
King's cross. what was you doing up there?
你在国王路干什么
It's near where l work. you must have a well nice job, innit?
我在附近工作 你肯定有份体面的工作吧?
It's my block up there still, you know. look.
看 那是我以前的家
The one with the, erm, pink curtains.
挂粉帘子的那个
I had blue curtains, though. not pink ones, you get me?
我过去用的是蓝帘子 不是粉色的
you all right, chela? yeah, d, safe.
凯拉 你没事吧 没事
cool, cool. all right, doll. yeah? where are you going?
好 不错 你去哪
Eh, just gotta go and sort out this geezer, yeah?
和这个家伙谈点生意
I'll come and check you later, all right? yeah.
我一会来看你 好吗 好
That's michela, man.
那是麦凯拉
Her mum's on the game. live in that block up there.
她妈妈是妓♥女♥ 就住在那边
Every time her mum's got a punter, yeah, she sends her out there to sit about.
每次她妈妈有客人 就把她赶出来消磨时间
Know what the worst thing is? everyone knows, blud.
你知道最惨的是什么? 老兄 人人都知道
So, imagine that. michela knows that everyone knows.
想象一下 麦凯拉知道每个人都知道
Ssh. this is my yard, bruv. you get me?
这是我家 老兄 知道吗
Not my...my yard, but the place l come to when l got things a gwaan. you get me?
也...不算我家 但是我每次吸毒 都来这
Blud...no-one else knows about this place, you know.
老兄 没有人知道这个地方
This is kinda like...
这就象是...
..my secret den.
我的秘密窝
give me your coat. l want to be in and out.
我帮你把衣服挂起来吧 我不会呆很久
what? l just want to get on with this.
什么 我办完事就走
Bruv, just take off your coat. chill out, man.
老兄 脱下衣服 休息一下
S'cool. cool.
酷 酷
All right. l told you, l knew it. burberry. sick. sick. top.
告诉过你 我就知道是巴宝莉牌的
Oh, my days. look that's proper tings.
日子真不错 这正是我想要的
Proper tings, blud. proper tings.
老兄 正是我想要的
Why you ain't tell me you had vodka? I'd have bought coke. you get me?
干嘛不和我说你有伏特加 早知道就带可乐来了
Vodka and coke. that's my favourite drink.
可乐加伏特加 我最喜欢的饮料
It's what I drink when I'm up in the clubs in soho.
我在索霍区俱乐部里就喝这个
You don't mind, do you? down, man.
你不介意吧?
That's wicked. that's big! big!
太棒了 太爽了
Bubbling.
太高兴了
Take a seat. just relax, man. come on, what's wrong with you?
坐 休息一下 你怎么了
Come, have a little drink and that.
喝点东西
Chill out.
休息休息
Mm...come, man.
过来
Are you lonely or something?
你寂寞还是怎么的?
what? are you lonely?
什么 你寂寞吗
what you trying to say, blud? l just want to get on with this.
你想说什么 老兄 我只想结束这一切
All right. fuck it.
好吧 他妈的
Fuck it. show me the fucking money. go on.
他妈的 把钱给我
Nice, boy.
不错嘛
750 pounds.
750块
What?
什么
750 pounds.
750块
l told you 800, though. l gave you ?50 yesterday.
我是说800块的 昨天给你50了
you didn't. l did.
你没给 我给了
no, you didn't. yes, l did.
你没给 我给了
Yeah, yeah, that 50, that's just a residual, blud.
呃 那50呀 那50块只是余款
what? residuals.
什么 余款
That's how tings go on the street, bruv. get me?
道上就是这么办事的 老兄 明白吗?
that's not a residual. yeah, it is.
那不是余款 是 是余款
a residual is a... It's a form of royalty. yeah, yeah, royalty. yeah.
余款是 是一种诚信的体现 嗯 嗯 诚信
Honourable bond. chivalry and all that.
诚信的契约 一种礼貌
so that was a down payment? yeah, yeah, yeah.
也就是头期款 对
Right, then here's the rest.
如果那是头期款 这是剩下的钱
Don't get clever, you know, rich man.
富佬 别自作聪明
That was a guarantee that l'd sort this out. and you was right for your dollars.
那50块只是保证我能替你解决问题 你出得起钱
I was checking that you weren't no feds,
我查过了 你不是警♥察♥
You was checking that I wasn't either, innit?
你也查过我不是警♥察♥吧
what? feds? feds, man.
什么 警♥察♥? 嗯 警♥察♥
Po-po, five-oh, one time.
警♥察♥ 差佬 公♥安♥ 条子
Yeah, I think anybody can tell you're not a policeman.
我想每个人都看得出你不是警♥察♥
What you trying to say?
你想说什么
You know what? easy with that stuck-up shit!
妈的 你这个自大的家伙
This is my world you're in now, rich man. my yard!
你在我地盘呢 富佬 我的地盘
My god! you must think 'cause I look like some poor crackhead that's all I am.
你觉得我看上去很穷 就以为我是个傻瓜?
I've got connections!
我路子多着呢
Fuck! fucking prick!
妈的 死白♥痴♥
fuck! michael, what's happened?
妈的 迈克尔 怎么了
Michael?
迈克尔?
What's up?
怎么了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Out.
出去
What do you mean? I don't understand. what's happened?
什么意思 我不明白 怎么了
Michael, please.
迈克尔 求你了
where are you going? l'm going out.
你要去哪 出去
Are you going to tell me what's going on? michael?
迈克尔 你打不打算告诉我发生了什么了吗
What's happened? where are you going? where are you going?
发生了什么 你要去哪 你要去哪
For fuck's sake, tania!
塔妮雅 看在上帝的份上
Where you taking his stuff? just tell me where you're going. It's all l'm asking you.
你要把这东西带到哪 我不问别的
Look...I have got a problem, and I am going to sort it out right now.
有点事 现在出去解决
Ok? right fucking now.
听懂了吗 现在就去
Michael!
迈克尔
You came 50 pound light! l told you 800.
你少给了50块 告诉过你是800块
Well, l've got 750!
我只有750
we have to go to the cashpoint. we can't.
我们去提款机取 不行
why not? I don't have my cashcard on me!
为什么不行 我没带卡
Ah...what else you got? what else you got on you? huh?
你还带什么了 你身上还带什么了
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Ahh. nice photo. you look ill, boy.
照片不错 看上去你不太舒服
电影精选列表