This is a .38 snubnose.
这是一只点38口径的抢
Saturday night special.
特别是周六晚上
Can do some serious damage with this thing, you know, bredren.
老兄 你知道吗 用这个可是能造成很大破坏的
they went down there. the other fella too?
他们上那儿去了 另外一个家伙也去了?
Yeah.
是的
Trust me, rude boy.
相信我 粗鲁的男孩
You're making something simple very complicated.
你把简单的事情搞复杂了
I'm a marksman, bruv. just show me the gun.
我可是个神枪手 兄弟 给我看看枪就行了
lf l like what l see, l'll pay you. l'm an assassin.
看了我满意的话 我会付钱的 我是个刺客
l guarantee it. whap, whap, whap...
我保证 什么 什么
All right? as soon as l've paid, l will leave.
好吗 付了钱就走
Yeah?
好吗
As soon as l've left, you can...
只要我一走 你就能
You can run down the local drug den, you can blow the whole lot.
你就可以到这儿的烟馆去 抽上一整盒
Huh?
怎么样?
money on the table, bruv. oh, come on.
把钱放在桌上 老兄 哦 别这样
Come on, do l look like l'm about to take the gun and shoot you?
别这样 我看起来像会了枪打你吗
No. no, you don't.
不 不 你不会
But that's not the question you should be asking yourself.
但那不是你要问你自己的问题
Fact is...
事实上
Do l look like l'm about to shoot you? hm?
我看起来像要射你的人吗 像吗
Uh?
像吗
Why don't you judge me on the way l look, rich man?
你干嘛要以貌取人呢 有钱人
I'm a bloodclot crackhead.
我可是个嗜血的烟鬼
Which means l'm a dangerous man to know.
也就是说我是个危险人物
What you laughing at?
你笑什么
What the fuck are you laughing at, man?
你♥他♥妈♥究竟在笑什么
I swear to god, don't test me, you know, rich man.
我向上帝发誓 不要试探我 知道吗 有钱人
Oi, I've killed nuff people, you know, blud.
知道吗 老兄 我已经杀了很多人了
Now, you just move back to where you come from, with the knowledge that
滚回你的地盘 要知道你和个携抢的烟鬼
You just had a little brush with a gun-toting crackhead and you lived.
起了点小摩擦 竟然还能活着离开
Yeah?
听懂啦
Put your money on the table and get the fuck out.
把钱放在桌上 给我滚出去
give me the gun. what the fuck...
把枪给我 你♥他♥妈♥...
no. come on.
不 给我
get off me! what the fuck are you doing? fucking give it to me..
滚开 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 你♥他♥妈♥把枪给我
You're crazy...
你真是疯了
You fucking dirty fucker. give it to me!
你♥他♥妈♥这个肮脏的杂种 把枪给我
Give it to me!
给我!
Come on! come on! come on, you...!
给我 给我 你
you fucker! what you doin'?
你这个杂种 你在做什么
D?
迪
Get off!!
滚开
You fucking gaybo!
你♥他♥妈♥的同性恋
For fuck's sake, d, put that wee thing away.
上帝啊 迪 把那小东西收好
Hoods!
霍斯!
What's going on, man?
发生什么事了 老兄
Fine?
还好吗
Who the fuck is that?
那他妈的是谁?
Since when have you been selling your arse? huh?
你从什么时候起开始当鸭了
Since when have you been selling your arse?
你从什么时候起开始当鸭了
hoods, man, l ain't selling my arse, blud. oh.
霍斯 兄弟 我没有 是吗
So what were you doing, huh, when l came in?
那我进来的时候你们在干什么
how much money you been making? l said...
你赚了多少钱? 我说过了...
I know you been making money 'cause you was over at crystal's last night!
我知道你挣钱了 昨晚你到克里斯托那儿去了
why didn't you tell me? l ain't selling my arse.
你为什么不告诉我? 我没有在当鸭
You didn't tell me because you owe me money, you little fucking crackhead.
不告诉我是因为你欠我钱 你♥他♥妈♥的烟鬼
You owe me fucking money!
你♥他♥妈♥的欠我钱
Get up the fucking stairs!
给我他妈的下楼去
No, wait, wait.
不 等等
I've got to have words with d.
我有几句话要跟迪说
If l see you before I've gone,
要是在走之前再看到你
I'll fucking ruin you.
我会他妈毁了你的
Gaybo.
同性恋
Eh, hoods, man. low it, low it!
霍斯 兄弟 轻点 轻点
What the fuck are you doing? what did l say two weeks ago?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 两星期前怎么跟你说的
didn't l tell you to lie low? l've been lying low! l ain't been nowhere!
不是让你躲起来吗 我躲了 那儿都没去
So where did your man gay bollocks come from?
那你那个小白脸是哪里来的?
l met him on the street. where did he fucking come from?
我在街上遇到他的 他该死的到底从哪儿来的
l met him on the street! oh, did you?
我是在街上遇到他的 哦 是吗
On the fucking street?
在他妈的街上碰到的?
Hey, low it! hey, hoods, please...! stop!
轻点 嘿 霍斯 求你 别打了
you fucking stupid... l swear. l ain't told him nothing, man!
你♥他♥妈♥笨蛋... 我发誓 我什么都没告诉他
Shit. what are you doing, hoods? don't! shit...!
妈的 你要干什么 霍斯 不要 妈的
what does it look like? shit! shit!
这看起来像什么 妈的 妈的
You don't go picking up some gaybo pervert off the street
在我们干那事后三个礼拜以后
Three weeks after what we've done.
你竟然随便把个变♥态♥同性恋给带回来了
You fucking don't...
你♥他♥妈♥不要
peace! l'm going down for life.
冷静点 我这么做只是为了活命
Hoods, l didn't even do anything, though, man!
霍斯 可我什么都没做啊 兄弟
blud! yes, you fucking did!
伙计 不 你♥他♥妈♥做了
Shit!
妈的
Fuck, it's in here! fuck!
妈的 它在这儿 妈的
Jesus christ, it's in here!
上帝啊 一直在我脑子里
Your man down there could be special branch, d!
迪 那个男人可能是特别行动组的
Oh, fuck!
哦 妈的
Ok, man, just breathe.
好了 兄弟 呼吸
Nam myoho renge kyo. nam myoho renge kyo.
南无阿弥陀佛 南无阿弥陀佛
Nam myoho renge kyo. nam myoho renge kyo.
南无阿弥陀佛 南无阿弥陀佛
Nam myoho renge kyo!
南无阿弥陀佛
Ok, so...so l got a question that l got to ask you.
好了 问你个问题
About your money? the money that l owe you?
是不是关于你的钱? 我欠你的钱?
Hoods, listen. I'm trying to get your money but things are just way out...
霍斯 我一直在想办法弄钱 但很不顺利
I've been trying to get your money, l swear!
我一直在想办法弄钱 我发誓
Everything's messed up. remember? l came to your house
一切都搞砸了 记得吗 我去了你家
and you were safe about it. remember? exactly.
你在那儿很安全 记得吗 确实
You came round my gaff last night.
昨晚你在我东西边上打转了 是不是
Hm?
是吗
Hm?
是吗
so where's my fucking gun?
那么我的枪他妈在哪里
So where's my fucking gun?
我的枪他妈在哪里
I don't know where your gun is.
我不知道你的枪在哪儿
l ain't taken your gun, l swear. jesus! ok. all right.
我没有拿你的枪 我发誓 上帝 好吧
So how come my .38 was nice and snug under my bath, right?
原来我的点38好端端的在我的浴缸底下
And you come over last night, and then by this morning it's gone?
昨晚你来了 然后今天早上 它就没了
I swear, hoods. l swear, man. l didn't go in your bathroom, blud.
我发誓 霍斯 我发誓 我没有去过浴室
I didn't even go in your bathroom, hoods. l was in your front room the whole time.
我更本没进过浴室 霍斯 我一直都在前厅
I was in the front room the whole time. remember?
记得么 我一直都在前厅
please. l swear, l didn't take...
求你了 我发誓 我真没拿...
oi, fuck you!
妈的 去你的
Shit, hold on. lt must have been one of sef's crew, man. l swear.
等等 老大 我发誓 那一定是赛夫的手下
They came round.
他们来过的
Do you remember? yeah? they came round, man.
老大 还记得么 他们来过的
Sef came to buy weed, yeah.
赛夫是来买♥♥白粉的
He was with those two guys you never met before.
他和2个你从未见过面的人一起
Ray and gary.
雷和格雷
That gary's well into his weapons. hoods, l swear...
格雷很擅长使用武器 霍斯 我发誓...
fucking bollocks!! l swear!
妈的 混球 我发誓!
How could some fucker who has never been round my gaff before
那几个从来没来过的混帐怎么可能
Know where to look?
知道枪在哪里?
That's why it's ray, man! l'm telling you. he lives...
老大 因为是雷 听我说
He lives in them flats.
他住的那个公♥寓♥
He lives in them flats, man. cambridge tower.
他们住的那个公♥寓♥ 剑桥塔公♥寓♥
It's just the same as your block up there, hoods, l swear. lt's the same. fuck!
和你住的公♥寓♥一模一样 我妈的发誓
That gun has got a hit on it, as well you know.
你也知道 那把枪能带来好运
That gun has got a minimum of 15 fucking years of my life on it.
它跟了我他妈的至少15年
where is it? for fuck's sake...
在哪里? 天哪
Where the fuck is it, d?
迪 他妈的枪在哪儿?
Fuck you!
操!
That's enough!
够了!
电影精选列表