Wh...what type of gun...is it?
是什么... 什么型号♥的枪
It's a...it's a .38.
是一个点38
What, like a snubnose?
哪种 像个塌鼻子吗
Yeah.
对
nice. yeah, yeah, I like that.
好的 是的 就得这样
I want my gun back.
我要拿回我的枪
I don't care who brings it back.
我才不管是谁去帮我拿回来的
We ain't got it, though. It must be d.
我们真没拿 肯定是迪干的
go and see d. what if we can't find him?
那就去找迪 要是找不到他呢
That crackhead's all over the place. I swear he ain't even got a place to live.
这烟鬼到处乱窜 连个住所都没有
You know those warehouses up on...
你知道那个大仓库吗
sugarhouse lane. hmm? yeah.
在糖果屋大道上的那个 知道了
Ten minutes ago, he was selling his arse up there.
10分钟前 他在那儿做♥鸭♥子呢
selling his arse? yeah.
做♥鸭♥子 是的
What do you mean? D's some sort of battie-boy?
什么意思 迪真是个疯子吗
Rarr, that is nasty.
雷 他太恶心了
Yeah, so if I was you, I'd get up there, quick as, ok?
所以我是你们的话 我会尽快过去
I'm watching this watch and...
就用我的表计时
You've got an hour. tops.
给你们一小时
Ey, I swear, blud.
我发誓 兄弟
I swear, you know. If you move to me like that again...
我发誓 要是你再这样冲过来的话
I'm going to fucking shoot.
我会他妈的开枪的
I will fucking shoot you, blud.
我会他妈的杀了你的 伙计
You hear me, rich man?
听到了吗 有钱人
Rich man? I'm telling you, blud.
有钱人 跟你说话呢
Hey, I got my finger on the trigger.
我随时都可以开枪
You gonna get shot, blud.
兄弟 会射到你的
I ain't feeling this right. I can't let this go.
我觉得事情有点不对头 那还能怎么办
yeah, but... no, look at me!
是的 但是... 不 你看看我
I ain't taken the gun, you ain't taken it,
我可没拿那把枪 你也没有
Gary ain't, which means d must have taken it.
格雷也没有 所以肯定是迪干的
I ain't getting fucked up like this without payback.
我不能就这样被他妈的白打了
We don't need to fuck d up, we just need to get the gun.
我们不用去打迪 只要拿回枪就行了
we need to fuck him up. we just need...
我们一定要给他点颜色看看 我们只要...
Fuck that shit! d grassed me up. and he's a battie-boy.
他妈的 迪诬告我 他是个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna fuck d up, man. straight.
我要去揍他 说到做到
Where the fuck is gary, anyway, man?
格雷该死的跑到哪里去了
Oh, for fuck's sake, man, answer your fucking door!
上帝啊 你给我开门
Oh, l can't find my weed, you know.
我找不到我的白粉了
What?
什么?
I got a big bag of skunk l can't find.
我有一大袋的 可是找不到了
What? fuck your weed, gary, man! we got big things to do, blud!
什么? 去你的白粉 格雷 我们要干大事
Fuck's sake! fucking weedhead prick.
操 就知道吸毒
Hurry the fuck up!
你给我该死的快点
You fucking took your time!
你还真是磨磨蹭蹭的
Yeah, but you know how it is, cuz. anyway. fuck that. check this.
但你知道我要干嘛 别管了 看看这些
them nunchakus are nang, blud.
双节棍不错啊 伙计
they're mine, rude boy. oh, come on, man.
是我的 真粗鲁 拿来
What? you can have that, man. that's the tonfa.
什么? 你有T型棍啊
Proper ashwood, you know. cold.
做工很好的 很棒
I ain't coming.
我不去
what? l ain't going tooled up. fuck that.
什么? 我可不会带着武器跑过去 该死的
l thought you was my bredren. l am.
我以为你是我兄弟呢 我是啊
then take the tonfa. what you talking about, you ain't coming?
那就拿着T型棍 你说什么? 你不来?
we have to get this gun, man. take the fucking tonfa, sef.
我们要去拿枪啊 拿着 赛夫
Now.
现在就拿
Listen, yeah?
听着
Blud, just ke... stay calm, yeah?
伙计 保持冷静 行吗
All right?
行吗
I don't want any more trouble. l want no more trouble, rich man, all right?
我不想再惹麻烦了 有钱人
I just want the gun, that's all.
我只想要这把枪 仅此而已
Just give me the gun and l'm gone.
给我枪我就走
please. no, man. you don't want the gun.
求你了 不行啊 你不会想要枪的
That's what l'm trying to say, rich man.
我一直在告诉你 有钱人
Wh...? your business partner rip you off or something? huh?
你的商业伙伴出♥卖♥♥♥你了 还是怎么了?
And you're gonna shoot him? that's bullshit, man.
你想杀了他吗 不值的 兄弟
Wait.
等等
It's about this, innit?
是不是和戒指有关?
Your wife left you, yeah?
你妻子离开你了 是吗
That's why you're here.
所以你才到这里来?
So, er...now you wanna go... you wanna go shoot her new man?
你想... 你想杀了他的相好?
Is that it?
是不是?
Gonna go murk that prick.
想杀了那个杂种
Ain't worth it, blud.
不值得的 伙计
you don't know what you're talking about. yeah. l do.
你根本不知道在说什么 我知道
I do know what l'm talking about, blud. all right?
我知道我在说什么 伙计 好不好?
No woman's worth...
没有女人值得你
Ruining your life over.
为了她毁了一辈子
Nah, man.
听着 伙计
I got one ting to say to you.
我和你说件事
That is lame.
你这样做是没用的
Lame?!
没用的?!
I gave that woman six years of my life.
我给了那个女人6年的时光
Ah, what would you know?
你知道什么
You've probably never given anybody anything.
你可能从来没给过别人什么
l've given nuff people stuff, blud. like?
我给很多人东西 兄弟 比如说?
I always give michela stuff.
我一直给麦凯拉东西
Yeah, and l give briony some wicked perfume.
我还给了布莱妮一些香水
She was well chuffed.
她很好满足
The next day, she come up to me, she said, ''d...
第二天 她走过来和我说 "迪..."
D, l'm only nineteen, yeah...
"迪 我只有19岁"
I'm on the game, l ain't got no place to live,
"我已经开始堕落了 无路可退了"
I'm addicted to crack...
"上瘾了"
But l got some wicked perfume on, boy''.
"但还有人送我香水"
Wasn't she the one who got shot?
是不是就是她被杀了?
What? hm?
什么 啊?
the girl, l saw the poster, she... you don't wanna be saying that shit.
那个女孩 我在海报上看到的 她... 别说了
I swear. you know, in fact, what are you still doing here, man?
我发誓 事实上 你还在这呆着干嘛呢
What? you feel like a prick cause your pride's been dented?
你觉得被女人抛弃了 自己好像个小丑吗
You didn't think it could happen to you!
你觉得这事不可能发生在你身上
shut up. shut up. shut up. well, guess what, mate?
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 你猜猜发生什么了
lt fucking did. hmmmmm! shut up!
就是发生在你身上了 你给我闭嘴
You buying a gun to go and shoot her new man
你要买♥♥把枪去杀她的相好
Ain't gonna do jack, blud, so, just move on, yeah?
别这样 伙计 你要向前看 嗯?
You...can't...just...move...on!
我不能继续走下去
You can! your wife leaving you ain't shit compared to what l've been through.
你可以 你老婆出走根本不能与我经历的事相比
l had a daughter with that woman! that's a better reason.
我和那个女人有个女儿 这理由不错
That's an even better reason for you to not want this...
不过就这理由来说 你就更不该
This...this ugly ting in your life. you got a little girl.
要这个东西 你有个女儿啊
Yeah, well, that's just it, isn't it? that's just it.
对 就是这么回事 对吧? 就是这么回事
She isn't my little girl. she isn't my little girl!
她不是我的女儿 她不是我的女儿
Now do you understand?!
现在你懂了没
Two years.
两年了
Two fucking years l spent thinking l was her dad.
两年来 我一直以为我是她的爸爸
And then l find out l'm not.
现在却发现我不是
Two fucking years!
整整两年了
Some other fucker is.
别人才是她的爸爸
Someone l know.
那个人我认识
Ohh, l fucking know him.
我竟然认识他
I fucking know him!
我竟然认识那个男人
And then my wife leaves me for him.
最后我老婆为了他离开了我
Do you want to know how that feels?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
I'm her...it's my daughter. she's not even mine.
我... 她是我女儿 她却不是我亲生的
I'm lying awake at night.
我辗转难寐
I'm going through my old diaries. l'm...
我看完我以前日记
I'm trying to figure out when it all began. l'm going out of my fucking mind...
我想知道到底什么时候开始的 我疯了吧
Ohhh, shit.
操
Here you are, man.
给你 兄弟
Rich man, 'ere you are.
有钱人 给你
Take it, blud. lt's yours. yeah?
拿着 伙计 这是你的
电影精选列表