Weapon deactivated.
武器解除
Hurry, Amber.
快点 琥珀
We gotta get this thing out of here.
我们得把那东西带出来
On my way.
来了
Please refer to the operations manual.
请参看操作指南
For details on ....
具体在
Amber, she's good.
琥珀 她搞定了
I 'm taking her out.
我带她出来
Guys, it's caught on something.
伙计们 它被什么东西卡住了
Hold up. We missed one.
抓紧 我们错过了一个
Override procedures complete.
优先程序完成
Weapon active.
武器启动
Proximity warning.
临界警告
Proximity warning.
临界警告
Amber, the bomb's active.
琥珀 炸♥弹♥启动了
Weapon will activate in 45 seconds.
武器将在45秒后启动
Get free.
快走
Rocket, let's go. Warning:
火箭 我们走 警告
Weapon will activate in 25 seconds.
武器将在25秒后启动
It's broke. It's not gonna work.
这个坏了 没用的
I'm on full burn. We'll go together.
我负全责 我们要一起走
It's not gonna carry the both of us.
这个不能带我们两个一起走
We have to try. Okay, we'll try.
我们得试试 好吧 我们试试
But you've gotta promise me two things.
但你得先答应我两件事
Rocket, let's go.
火箭 我们走
The first thing is... Weapon will activate in 15 seconds.
第一件事是 武器将在15秒后启动
...don't get mad about this.
别为这事生气
About what?
什么事
This.
这个
Rocket!
火箭
Weapon will activate in 10, nine...
武器将在10秒后启动 9
The second thing is...
第二件事是
...when you get home...
等你回到家
...when you get free...
等你自♥由♥了
...you tell Mom I love her.
告诉妈妈我爱她
I'll tell her. Mom.
我会的 妈妈
I promise.
我保证
Oh, my.
天哪
You, what did you do?
你 你做了什么
You simple, inbred idiot.
你这近亲交♥配♥的白♥痴♥
Sir, don't know what happened. I just...
先生 不知道发生了什么 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Get her up. Get her up, CJ!
把她弄起来 把她弄起来 CJ
Yes. Yeah, look.
看吧 看吧
I want you to look at what you did.
我要你看看你做了什么
Look at what you did, you bitch!
看看你做了什么 你这贱♥人♥
Amber, sweetheart.
琥珀 亲爱的
You've got Sweet Pea's slot in tonight's show.
今晚演出 你得到了小甜豆的角色
Go get ready.
去准备吧
Go get ready.
去准备
Go!
去
Take her to the closet.
把她关到衣橱去
As for you...
至于你
...it's Showtime.
演出时间到了
The High Roller is here. I need you to focus for me.
浪子来了 我需要你们的专注
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
Girls?
姑娘们
Can you just gather around for a second? I wanna say a few words.
集中一下好吗 我有几句话要说
That's all right. You can just finish getting her dressed.
好了 不用再打扮她了
Okay. There we go.
好的 开始吧
Very nice.
很好
All right.
好的
I try to give you all...
我试着给你们所有人
...A good life.
一个好的生活
I try. I do.
我在努力 真的
And all I ask for in return is just for...
我所要求的回报仅仅是
...respect...
尊重
...honesty.
诚实
You know... Oh, that's okay, Margaret.
没事 玛格丽特
A give-and-take relationship.
一种给予与接受的关系
But it's come to my attention... It's come to our attention...
但是我注意到 我们注意到
...that a few bad eggs...
有一些不听话的姑娘
...led by one little egg in particular...
被一些特别不听话的姑娘指使
...have spit in the face of that generosity...
在往这种慷慨的行为上吐口水
...and are plotting against me.
正密谋跟我对着干
Me.
我
Your friend.
你们的朋友
Your protector.
你们的守护者
Your employer.
你们的老板
Plotting to take from me my most precious possessions.
密谋拿走我最宝贵的财产
Blue, what you doing?
蓝佬 你在干什么
You got the information. You have won.
你听说了吧 你赢了
This little fantasy of freedom is all they have.
这种小小的关于自♥由♥的幻想是她们的全部
No, no, no. No one's buying that,
不 不 不 这话我可不买♥♥账
honey. No one's buying that, Vera.
亲爱的 没人会买♥♥账 维拉
There is nothing you can do to...
对她们 你什么也不能...
You listen to me, you old whore.
听着 你这个老妓♥女♥
It's too late to play the good guy. It's far too late.
现在扮演好人太晚了 完全来不及了
You're suddenly not aware of what it is we do here?
你突然才意识到我们在这里做什么吗
I teach them to survive you.
我教她们在你的魔爪下求生
All right. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say anything.
好吧 对不起 我什么都不想说的
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, Blondie.
不 布女郎
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
He said everything would be okay.
他说过一切都会好的
Blue, this is a mistake.
蓝佬 那是个错误
Please don't do this, okay?
求你别这样 行吗
That's right. Our dear Blondie came to us...
没错 我们亲爱的布女郎来找我们
...desperately trying to
不顾一切想要
help her sisters off this most dangerous path.
帮助她的姐♥妹♥们♥逃出这条最危险的道路
At first, we didn't even believe her.
起初 我们甚至不相信她
But after hearing who was involved,
但是听说了有谁参与之后
frankly, it started to make sense.
终于开始能说得通了
Right here? Blue.
就在这儿吗 蓝佬
Uh-huh. "Map. Fire."
地图 火
Looks like that chicken was counted a little before it hatched.
看起来那小妞在行动之前还挺有威望的
Ain't that right, Amber?
是吧 琥珀
You have anything to say? Anything?
你有什么要说的吗 有吗
Blue, we didn't... We were still...
蓝佬 我们没有 我们还
You know what, sweetheart?
你知道吗 亲爱的
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
No!
不
Oh, my God! Okay, calm down.
天哪 好吧 冷静
This will all be over soon
这很快就会过去的
and we can get back to business as usual.
我们会像平常一样继续做生意
Blondie, I wanna thank you
布女郎 对于你做的一切
for everything you've done.
我想谢谢你
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
The thing is, we hate snitches, so ....
但是 我们痛恨告密者 所以
No!
不
Okay. Here.
好了 拿着
I hate guns.
我讨厌枪
I hope everyone's learned a valuable lesson here.
我希望所有人在这里学到了宝贵的一课
Especially you, Madame Gorski.
尤其是你 葛丝基夫人
Get her out of here.
带她出去
And the rest of you, you got a show to do.
剩下的人 你们还得演出
So go on, go get them, girls.
继续 准备好 姑娘们
Make it count.
搞定它
I've been thinking a lot...
我想了很多
电影精选列表