Very good.
太棒了
Nice work.
干得不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Very good.
太棒了
Okay, this gives me an idea.
我有个想法
What about a private dance for the Mayor.
给市长来个单独表演怎么样
What?
什么
Nothing touchy-feely, just a little something to get him his body wound up.
没有身体接触 就是让他兴奋一下
You know,get him ready to spend some money.
让他多掏点钱
All she has to do is do what she did just now.
她只要像刚刚那样就够了
That is out of the question. She is not ready. It is too raw.
绝对不行 她还没准备好 还太嫩了
Did you just say she's not ready?
她那还叫没准备好
She doesn't have a costume. There is no set.
她还没有服装 场景也没布好
Honey, she doesn't need that bullshit.
亲爱的 她不需要那些乱七八糟的
She's perfect.
她已经很完美了
Perhaps. But that is not for you to decide,
也许吧 但那不是你说了算的
that is for me to decide.
我说了算
It's my show, and I say she's not ready.
这是我的秀 我认为她还没准备好
Clearly, I've offended you, and I apologize.
很明显我冒犯到你了 我道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's the thing:
你看
This show might be yours...
这秀也许是你的
but the girls and you...
但那些女孩 包括你
are mine.
都是我的
Right?
对吧
You're mine.
你是我的
And if you need a stronger reminder of that, you let me know, okay?
要是需要提醒 告诉我一声 好吧
That won't be necessary.
不用了
So with or without your blessing,
所以不管你是否看好
she's gonna be on that stage tomorrow,right?
她明晚都要上场 行吧
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做些什么
Ah that girl.
好样的
All right.
好
You look fantastic, by the way.
顺便说一句 你真漂亮
Big show, girls.
准备好戏 姑娘们
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
The Cook.
厨子那事
It was nothing. Shut up.
没什么 不
No one takes a risk for anyone in here.
这里没人会为别人去以身犯险
So thank you.
所以谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
You got family?
你有家人吗
No.
没有
Oh, that's right.
哦对
I forgot, you're an orphan.
我忘了 你是孤儿
I ran away from mine.
我离家出走了
I thought I was pretty smart at the time, but ....
当时我觉得那是明智之举 结果...
Sweet Pea followed.
小甜豆也跟着我走了
Which is crazy, because she never even had a real problem with Mom and Dad.
真是没想到 她跟爸妈一点矛盾都没有
She just cares about you a lot.
她很在意你
Have you just ever wanted to just take something back?
你有没有过覆水难收的感慨
You know, something you said.
说过的话
Something you did.
做过的事
All the time.
经常
Amber?
琥珀
The Mayor comes tonight.
市长今晚来
I've never seen him without a big stogie in his mouth.
雪茄就没见他离过口
Ugh. I hate those cigars.
我讨厌雪茄
I can never get that stink out of my hair.
头发沾上那味道洗都洗不掉
What?
怎么
It's you.
该你了
You have to get his lighter.
拿到他的打火机
I'm not doing that.
我可不干
I can't. Yes, you can.
我不行的 你可以的
Come on, be reasonable.
拜托 实际一点
There's got to be another way, or someone else who can do it.
肯定有别的办法 或者别人去拿
Amber,he's your client.
琥珀 他是你的客人
Yeah, but what if I screw it up?
对 但万一我搞砸了呢
You can do this.
你可以的
Well, he keeps it here, you know. In his breast pocket.
他把打火机放在前胸口袋里
So then you do the good old kiss-the-neck...
所以 你只要吻他的脖子
rub-his-chest...
轻抚他的前胸
reach in...
手伸进去
and bam...
乘其不备
you're gold.
得手了
Yeah.
对啊
Kiss the neck.
吻他的脖子
He'll like that.
他会喜欢的
Gentlemen. Welcome.
欢迎 先生们
We have a new girl for you tonight. Something extra special.
今晚新人登场 她是个非常特别的女孩
It is a work-in-progress...
因为是新手
so I apologize in advance for the raw nature of the performance.
表演稚嫩还请见谅
I will say, however...
但是我觉得
that is part of the charm.
这才是迷人之处
It is my pleasure to introduce to you...
现在 我荣幸地请出
this little baby doll.
这位小洋娃娃
Okay. This is how it's gonna go.
好 这样
Amber will keep the bird on station.
琥珀驾驶飞机
Blondie,
布女郎
you'll operate the 50 cal here and the 30 down there.
你负责这里口径50和那边30的机关枪
The rest of you, drop into the courtyard and kill the creatures in your way.
其余的下去干掉所有挡道的
Now, when you reach the nest, you'll find the baby.
等你们进了老巢就会看到小龙
You'll have to slit its throat.
割破它的喉咙
Down inside its neck are two crystals...
里面有两块水晶
That, when struck together,
两相碰撞
produce the most magnificent fire you'll ever see.
你们将看到无比壮观的火海
Amber...
琥珀
put us on approach.
飞到平顶上空
Roger that. Starting my run.
收到 飞往平顶
Nice.
帅
Remember,don't ever write a check with your mouth you can't cash with your ass.
记住 事成之前不要妄作判定
Oh, yeah, and one more thing.
对了 还有一件事
Don't wake the mother.
不要吵醒母龙
Here we go, ladies.
到了 女士们
Go! Go! Go!
快 快 快
To the castle!
攻城♥堡♥
I got an idea.
有办法了
Hold on!
挺住
Take that, you ugly mother.
看招 丑陋的母龙
Amber, where is she?
琥珀 她哪去了
Check our 6. I don't see her.
看看六点钟方向 我也看不到她
Blondie, keep your eyes peeled.
布女郎 擦亮眼看好
I'll kill yo...
我要杀了
She's all yours, Baby.
看你的了 娃娃
I can't believe I did it.
我居然做到了
Damn, that girl can dance.
靠 她也跳得太好了
See what you can do?
知道自己的潜力了吧
Wow, Amber.
琥珀
Check it out.
看看
Halfway home.
成功一半了
Let me see it.
我看看
Just like I said.You kiss the neck, it works every time.
我就说吧 吻脖子这招屡试不爽
Good job.
干得好
How'd we do?
怎么样了
Nice. Here.
好 来
And he didn't even notice.
他都没注意到
No. No idea.
对 完全不知道
Good work, Amber.
干得好 琥珀
Thanks, Baby. Cheers.
谢谢 娃娃 干杯
电影精选列表