Everyone has an angel.
每个人都拥有一个天使
A guardian who watches over us.
一个守护天使
We can't know what form they'll take.
我们无法知道他们的模样
One day, old man.
今天可能是一位老人
Next day, little girl.
明天可能是一个小女孩
But don't let appearances fool you.
但是别被他们的外表蒙骗
They can be as fierce as any dragon.
他们可以像猛兽一样凶猛
Yet they're not here to fight our battles...
虽然他们不会在现实中为我们而战
but to whisper from our heart...
但会在我们心里低语
reminding that it's us.
提醒我们有能力获胜
It's every one of us who
提醒着我们
holds the power over the worlds we create.
世界由我们创造 能力掌控在我们手中
No!
不
No.
不
We can deny our angels exist...
我们可以否认天使的存在
...convince ourselves they can't be real.
说服自己相信他们不可能真实存在
But they show up anyway.
但他们终究会以某种方式出现
At strange places.
在陌生的地点
And at strange times.
特殊的时间
They can speak through any character we can imagine.
化作我们能想到的任何形象说话
They'll shout through demons if they have to...
如果必要 他们会扮作恶魔怒吼
daring us...
激怒我们
challenging us to fight.
逼迫我们勇敢而战
Female. Age 20.
女 二十岁
You're the father? Stepfather.
你是她父亲 继父
That's right. We talked on the phone.
对 我们已经在电♥话♥里说过了
Okay, come with me.
好 跟我来
We're gonna take her into the theater.
我们要带她去剧场
Dr. Gorski's gonna want to take a look at her.
葛丝基医生想看看她
She likes to see all the new girls.
她总是喜欢看看新来的女孩
Don't worry, Dad. Everything's gonna be fine.
别担心 这位老爸 没事的
I've got everything under control around here.
这里的一切都在我掌控之中
Okay? Come on. Follow me.
好了吗 来吧 跟我来
So this is what we call the theater.
这里就是我们所说的剧场
Liar!
骗子
Oh, girls. Yes, go, go.
女孩们 去吧去吧
Hey. Come here.
到这来
Girls. Behave.
女孩们 注意举止
Break it up. Break it up.
别打了 别打了
Will you stop them?
能让她们停下来吗
Lynn.
林恩
Amy.
艾米
Sit down.
坐下来
Sit.
坐下
Anyway. So the girls use this place to be social.
总之 女孩们在这里进行社交活动
Dr. Gorski, she uses it to help them deal with their issues.
葛丝基医生用这个来帮助解决她们的问题
Polish therapy.
波兰疗法
It's quite a show,
这演出很精彩
watching them act out who touched them or beat them.
她们会表演自己曾被谁碰过或殴打过
Dr. Gorski seems to think it helps.
葛丝基医生认为这会有帮助
I'm not so sure.
我不是很确定
But whether it does or doesn't won't matter much to you.
不过有没有用对你来说都无所谓了
Once we take care of a little bit of business...
只要我们稍作处理
there won't be any of that for this one. Good.
她就不会有任何不当的举动了 很好
She'll be in paradise,
她会如入天堂
if you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思吧
And all of your troubles will be over. Right?
你的所有的麻烦都会消失 好吧
Now, I know we said 1400 on the phone...
我知道我们在电♥话♥里谈好的是1400美元
I'm taking a really big risk here...
但我现在可是冒了很大的风险
so it's gonna have to be 2 grand even.
所以至少得有两千美元
What the hell are you talking about? We had a deal.
你说什么鬼话 我们已经谈好了
Listen, Father,
听着 这位老爸
I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
我不想告诉你该怎么做
Clearly you're a man that can take care of himself.
很明显你是个聪明人
I don't know what you did to this girl.
我不知道你对这女孩做了些什么
And, frankly, I don't wanna know.
坦白说 我也不想知道
What are you gonna tell the detectives
不过当侦探来调查时
when they come around?
你准备怎么说
They're gonna love her side of the story.
他们肯定会喜欢她讲出的故事
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 这就对了
I'm going to start your music.
我要开始放音乐了
You are safe.
你安全了
It's all safe.
一切都很安全
Now relax.
放松点
And just let go.
忘记一切
Now, here's the other thing:
还有一件事
I don't have a doctor on staff who does lobotomies.
我们这还没有会做脑叶切除术的医生
What? But...
什么 但是
there happens to be one scheduled to come in in five days.
已经安排好人了 五天之内就会过来
So I'll just forge her signature.
我会伪造她的签名
I've done it a dozen times.
已经做过很多次了
It's like we talk about.
就像我们说的那样
You control this world.
你掌控这个世界
I told the police she lost her mind when her mother died.
我会告诉警♥察♥她妈妈死后她便失去了理智
The truth is a little more complicated.
实际比这更复杂一点
Let the pain go.
忘记痛苦
Let the hurt go.
忘记伤痕
Let the guilt go.
忘记罪孽
What you're imagining right now...
你现在在想什么
that world you control?
你主宰的世界吗
That place can be as real as any pain.
那地方如痛楚般真实
I don't want her to remember a thing.
我不希望她记得任何事情
Don't worry, she won't
别担心
even remember her name when I'm done with her.
搞定后她甚至连名字都不会记得
Stop.
住手
Get that thing away from me.
把那东西给我拿开
Get it away from me.
快点拿开
And shut off that damn music.
关掉那该死的音乐
Undo these straps.
把皮带解开
Don't forget my ankles.
别忘了还有脚链
Hurry.
快点
Is there a problem, Sweet Pea?
有什么问题吗 小甜豆
This is a joke, right?
这是在开玩笑对吧
Don't you get the point of this?
你难道还不明白吗
It's to turn people on.
为了让他们感到兴奋
I get the sexy little schoolgirl.
我扮演性感的小女生
I even get the helpless mental patient, right?
甚至可以扮演无助的精神病人
That can be hot.
那样也可以很性感
But what is this?
但这算什么
Lobotomized vegetable?
无脑的植物人吗
How about something a little
看在上帝的份上
more commercial, for God's sakes?
来点更商业性的东西可以吗
Sweet Pea, could you come here, please?
小甜豆 能过来一下吗
You gotta help me.
你一定要帮我
I'm the star of the show, remember?
我是舞台上的明星 记得吗
I'll figure something out.
我会想想看的
All right, ladies. Wrap it up.
好了 姑娘们 收拾一下
Sweet Pea, I want you to meet somebody. This...
小甜豆 我想给你介绍个人 这是...
Oh, don't tell me.
别说 让我猜猜
The priest brought you here from the orphanage.
神父把你从孤儿院领养出来的
Yeah, that's right.
说对了
The High Roller is coming for her in five days.
浪子会在五天内来这儿
He's gonna, you know, just do a little flower picking.
他准备来采点小花
Can you do me a favor, honey?
能帮我个忙吗 亲爱的
Can you show this little baby doll around,
带这个洋娃娃到处转转
give her a tour of the establishment?
介绍下这里的情况好吗
Blue, please.
蓝佬 拜托
You saw the show, okay? I don't have the time.
你也看到表演了 好吗 我没时间
Let my sister take her.
让我妹妹带她去吧
Rocket.
火箭女
电影精选列表