It says I'm gonna escape from here.
表现的是我想逃离这里
That I'm gonna be free.
然后就可以重获自♥由♥
Well, send me a postcard from paradise.
好吧 记得从天堂给我寄张明信片
Are you really gonna try to escape?
你真的想尝试离开吗
Yeah. Before the High Roller comes.
是的 在浪子到来之前
Can I come? Me too.
我能加入吗 我也要
Yeah, of course.
可以 当然
You're not going anywhere, Rocket.
你哪里都不能去 火箭女
I'm gonna do what I wanna do.
我要做我想做的事情
No one's ever escaped from here. You know that.
没人从这里成功逃跑过 你知道的
Yeah. You know, the last three girls that tried died.
没错 上次试着逃出的三个女孩最后都死了
And the same thing'll happen to the next fool.
下一个干这事的傻瓜也是同样的结果
Look, why don't you just listen to my plan?
你们为什么不先听听我的计划
Don't wanna hear your plan, okay?
不想听 行吗
None of us do.
没人想听
What if it's a good plan?
万一那是个好计划呢
Then she can go through with it.
她会慢慢适应的
I'm not letting you get hurt.
我不能让你受伤
I kept us safe through a lot of shit.
我一直保护我们远离灾难
I know you have.
我知道你一直保护我
I'm not gonna get hurt.
我不会受伤的
I just can't be here anymore.
我只是不想再待在这里了
And if it is a good plan, we're both going.
如果那是个好计划 我们可以一起走
No, we're not.
不 我们不走
You're on your own.
我可不会帮你
Well, I've been on my own before.
好吧 我以前也是自力更生的
Sure you have.
你当然是
Look where that got us.
瞧瞧你的自力更生把我们带到了什么鬼地方
Baby saved me from the Cook the other day.
那天洋娃娃从厨子手里救了我
What?
什么
I was working in the kitchen and he comes in behind me.
当时我在厨房♥里工作 然后他来到我身后
And he pushes me down and he gets on top of me...
他把我推到 爬到我的身上
and I can't even move.
我无法动弹
And there she was, just like that.
然后她突然出现了
She had a knife to his throat.
拿着刀 对着他的喉咙
She saved me.
她救了我
The High Roller comes for me in three days.
浪子三天内就会来
But I'm getting out of here before he does.
我要在他来之前离开这里
So if you guys wanna come with me,
如果你们也想和我一起
this is how I plan to do it.
上面写的就是我的计划
Well?
怎么样
Okay.
好吧
If we can collect all four of these items,
如果我们可以收集到这四样东西
we can be free.
我们就能获得自♥由♥
Okay.
好的
How do we use them? Wait up.
我们要怎么使用它们 等等
First things first.
先讨论重点
How do you plan on getting these things?
你准备怎么拿到这些东西
Well, whoever has the item we need,
任何拥有这些东西的人
we get them to watch me dance.
让他们过来看我跳舞
While we run around and pick their pockets?
然后我们四处去翻他们的口袋
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是这样
But we'd be taking all the risk.
但我们会冒很大的险
We'd be doing the work
你有借口在那儿神气十足的跳舞
while you prance around with an alibi.
而我们却要去偷东西
No. As long as I'm dancing,
不 只要我在跳舞
they won't even know you're there.
他们就不会注意到你们在那儿
Okay, so the first thing we need is a map...
好了 第一样东西是张地图
to figure out where all the exits are,
用来弄清楚所有的出口
where the guards are located.
守卫的巡逻区域
Blue has that in his office.
蓝佬有一张在他的办公室里
It's behind his desk.
就在他桌子后面
Right. Good.
没错 很好
Second thing we need is something to start a fire with...
第二样东西是火种
...as a distraction for when we escape.
在逃跑时可以转移注意力
Plus, the fire should disable all the checkpoints.
另外 火警可以开启所有的通道
And the third thing is a knife...
第三样东西是刀
in case we run into trouble.
以防我们遇到麻烦
The Cook.
厨子
We can do it. Okay.
我们可以搞定 好的
And the last thing's a key.
最后一样就是钥匙
Blue wears a key around his neck.
蓝佬把钥匙挂在脖子上
What door does it open?
那钥匙可以打开哪扇门
It's for all of them, I think. It's a master key.
应该所有门都能开吧 万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
This plan is crazy.
这计划太疯狂了
There's armed guards everywhere, okay?
这里到处都是带枪的警卫
And if Blue finds out, we're dead.
而且要是蓝佬发现了 我们就死定了
It's not gonna be, "Oh, sorry, Blue, we won't do it again."
不是说句"抱歉 下不为例"那么简单
Because we'll be dead.
我们会没命的
We're already dead.
我们已经跟死人没两样了
I'm in.
算我一个
So am I.
我也是
Me too.
还有我
All right.
好吧
But I'm only doing this because you guys'd get caught without me, okay?
可你们万一暴露了 别牵扯到我
And if it gets too hairy...
如果事情变得太危险
if I say it's over...
如果我说到此为止
we stop.
我们就停手
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I'll get the map.
我来搞定地图
I went for a walk down the railroad track.
我沿着铁路走啊走
Next thing you know, some...
突然 一个
What do you want?
什么事
She's dancing.
她在跳舞
Who is dancing?
谁在跳舞
Your Babydoll.
你的洋娃娃
Baby.
洋娃娃
Baby.
娃娃
He's coming. He's gonna start the briefing.
他来了 我们去听听作战指示
All right, here's the drill:
注意了 流程是这样的
The Germans are preparing a report for the kaiser. It's a map.
德军在为独♥裁♥者准备一份报告 是张地图
How do we intercept it?
怎么拦截
You're gonna cross no man's land, enter the enemy trenches...
先穿越无人区 进入敌方战壕
and take the map from the field commander's bunker...
地图就在战地指挥官的地堡里
before the courier can reach the zeppelin.
你们要在通信员上飞艇前拿到
Sounds like fun.
有意思
Oh, and I've arranged something special for Amber.
我为琥珀安排了特别任务
Get you out of there when you're done.
她负责你们得手后的撤退
Let's go.
行动
German doctors and engineers...
德军的医生和工程师
have worked out how to return their fallen to the front lines.
研究了一种装置 可以把亡兵变成前线士兵
They're using steam power and clockworks to keep them moving.
利用蒸汽和发条装置活动
So don't feel bad about killing them.
所以杀人不会手软
They're already dead.
他们只不过是行尸走肉
Remember, ladies:
记住 女士们
If you don't stand for something...
如果你们没有了信念
you'll fall for anything.
就会不堪一击
Oh, and one last thing:
最后还有一点
Try and work together.
团结一致 精诚合作
Son of a...
奶奶个...
Come on, guys. The bunker's this way.
快 姐♥妹♥们♥ 地堡在这边
Cover!
掩护
Rocket!
火箭
Sweet Pea! Help!
小甜豆 救命啊
Sweet Pea!
小甜豆
Rocket.
火箭
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It's right here.
就在这里
Rocket. That's enough.
火箭 够了
电影精选列表