Cheers.
干杯
Cheers?
干杯呐
What are we celebrating?
庆祝什么
Who should I be congratulating?
我该祝贺谁
It was just Babydoll's first time on stage.
庆祝洋娃娃的首次登台
You know how scary that can be.
你知道首次登台心理负担会有多重的
Yeah.
对
The bond of the theater.
为剧团的团结干杯
I mean, what else could it be?
是啊 还能庆祝什么呢
I mean, it's not like any of you have anything to hide, is it?
又不是你们有什么见不得人的事 是吧
No.
没有
It's not like anyone was in my office...
又不是什么人在我办公室
messing with my shit.
乱翻我的东西
No. It's not like people are missing things.
不是 又不是谁丢了东西
You know, small little objects here and there.
那种随处可见的小东西
No. No, that would be outrageous. That would be crazy.
不是 不 那样太猖狂了 无法容忍♥
Right?
对吧
Because we have such an obvious explanation for this exuberance.
我们明明有那么一个兴高采烈的理由
It's the fraternity of performers.
演员的惺惺相惜之情
It's the adrenaline from the curtain rising.
上台的兴奋之情
Maybe this is my fault.
可能是我不对
You Know, maybe I've just become too familiar with you girls.
我太了解你们了
Maybe I need to make an example of someone.
也许现在该杀一儆百
Re-establish the parameters of our relationship. What do you think?
重新定义一下我们的界限了 你们说呢
Blondie, girls?
布女郎 姑娘们
And what about you?
你呢 你怎么说
You think you're special, don't you?
你以为你很不一般是吧
Well, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
那我告诉你个小秘密
If I was not about to make a small fortune on you with the High Roller...
要不是我想靠你在浪子身上捞点好处
I would...
我早就..
You know,it saddens me that I have to resort to threats with you girls.
其实我很难过 现在还得用威胁来管教你们
I thought we were past that.
我还以为我们已经不用这样了
I just... I need this bullshit to stop!
我只是 只要你们别再搞这些蠢事了
Out of mutual respect.
为了我们相互的尊重
Let's get things back to how they were.
让一切回到原来的轨道上去吧
Well ....
好吧
So much for that little experiment.
就这样吧
What are you saying?
什么意思
I'm saying it's over.
意思是到此为止了
Right, Baby?
是吧 娃娃
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
什么叫你不知道
Blue's onto us.
蓝佬盯上我们了
We had a deal.
我们说好的
If I say it's over, it's over.
我说到此为止 我们就停手
We're this close, though. We can't just stop.
我们只差一点点了 不能放弃
Did you not hear Blue? He knows we're up to something.
你没听到蓝佬说的吗 他知道我们有所企图
He knows what we're doing.
他知道我们想干什么
And if he catches us for real, it won't be a lecture.
如果当场抓到我们 就不只是动口了
You saw him.
你也看到了
Sweet Pea. Rocket is right. The High Roller comes tomorrow.
小甜豆 火箭说得对 浪子明天就来了
If we can just stick with the plan till then...
如果我们能坚持到那时候
No! You're screwed.
不 你搞砸了
We're out.
我们退出
Rocket...
火箭
we're out.
我们退出
I'm finishing this.
我要继续下去
We are all finishing this.
我们都要继续下去
You know it's the only way we can get out of here.
你知道我们只有这样才能出去
You're gonna choose her...
你要选她
someone you barely know...
一个几乎不认识的人
over me?
而不选我
After all I've sacrificed for you.
我为你牺牲了那么多
I'm sorry.
对不起
Blondie?
布女郎
What are you doing down there? Are you all right?
你在这儿干嘛 你还好吗
I'm sorry, it's nothing.
不好意思 我没事
What? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?
怎么了 什么事 谁伤害你了吗
No, it's not like that. It's really nothing. Clearly...
不 不是的 真的没事 明显
it is not nothing.
你有事
You can tell me. I am good listener.
你可以告诉我 我会好好听你说的
Madame Gorski...
葛丝基夫人
please.
求你了
I know that look.
我知道那表情
You think you're all alone, and that no one can help you.
你觉得你很孤单 没人来帮你
There is a way to fix anything.
总会有办法的
Now...
现在
tell me what is wrong, child.
告诉我怎么了 孩子
Okay.
好
Promise you can keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
Yes. Yes.
好 好
Where the hell is she?
她到底哪去了
I don't know.
不知道
We need your music.
我们需要音乐
You know what, forget it. No, it's too late. Sweet Pea was right.
算了 太迟了 小甜豆说得对
What are you talking about? The three of us, we can...
你说什么啊 我们三个可以...
I don't think we can do this.
我觉得我们不行
I don't wanna do something
我不想犯傻
stupid that's gonna put you guys in danger.
把你们推进火炕
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, we got this far, right?
我们已经走了这么远是吧
I mean, that's something not a lot of people could have done.
很多人都做不到我们这样的
How bad can the High Roller be, anyway?
浪子又能坏到哪去呢
Don't you girls have some work you should be doing?
你们不是有事要做吗
You came to help us. No.
你是来帮我们的 不是
I came to keep you from getting killed.
我来是不想你们被杀
Thank you.
谢谢
We don't have a lot of time.
时间不多
So if you're done with the pleasantries, you got a dance to do.
所以别客套了 跳舞吧
Amber, radio.
琥珀 收音机
What the hell are you doing?
你们搞什么啊
You're gonna wanna watch this.
你会喜欢看的
Ladies, this is what's on our dance card for tonight.
女士们 今晚的任务是这样的
The bomb, code-named "Kitchen Knife," is on a hijacked train.
炸♥弹♥在一辆被劫持的火车上 代号♥厨之刃
It is protected by a couple dozen mechanized gunmen.
由几十个特训武装兵守卫
The idea is simple:
思路很简单
Take care of the gunmen, deactivate the bomb, then steal it.
干掉武装兵 休眠炸♥弹♥ 然后偷走它
The code numbers for the bomb and
那些数字是休眠炸♥弹♥用的
the jetpacks for your escape are in that duffel.
逃生喷气背包在粗呢棚下面
Got it.
好
Sweet Pea.
小甜豆
I'm glad you changed your mind.
我很高兴你改主意了
Well, there you have it.
要出发了
You know, for those who fight for it...
知道吗 为信念而战
life has a flavor the sheltered will never know.
生活会给你常人所不知道的东西
Oh, yeah. One last thing.
对了 最后一件事
The bomb's timer is set to detonate when it reaches the city.
炸♥弹♥计时器设置在火车到达城市时引爆
So if I were you, I'd hurry!
所以如果我是你们 我会速战速决
Weapons hot, ladies.
检查武器 女士们
Hot.
检查完毕
Hot. Hot.
完毕 完毕
I've got a lock.
我要发射了
Good luck.
好运
We're down. Copy that.
我们到了 收到
Weapon will activate in four minutes, 15 seconds.
武器将在4分15秒后启动
Codes!
密♥码♥
Weapon will activate in four minutes, 10 seconds.
武器将在4分10秒后启动
Weapon will activate in four minutes, five seconds.
武器将在4分5秒后启动
A deactivation procedure has been initiated.
反激活过程已经启动
Deactivation procedure complete.
反激活过程完成
电影精选列表