我们来向你寻求无限的智慧 你们是怎么突破屏障的?
We sought only your infinite wisdom. How did you breach the Barrier?.
乘坐星舰 这艘星舰...
With a starship. This starship...
它能否将我的智慧带出屏障?
Could it carry my wisdom beyond the Barrier?.
是的 能够 那么我要用它
It could, yes. Then I shall make use of it.
它将成为您的马车 打扰一下...
It will be your chariot. Excuse me...
我将游遍宇宙的每个角落 我想问个问题
I will reach every corner of creation. I'd like to ask a question.
上帝要星舰干什么? 把这艘星舰驶近点
What does God need with a starship? Bring the ship closer.
上帝要星舰干什么?
What does God need with a starship?
你在干什么? 问问题
What are you doing? Asking a question.
这个生物是谁? 你不知道? 你不是上帝吗?
Who is this creature? Don't you know?. Aren't you God?
他有他的疑惑 你怀疑我?
He has his doubts. You doubt me?
我想要证明 你不能向全能的上帝要他的ID
I seek proof. You don't ask the Almighty for his ID.
那么这就是你想要的证明
Then here is the proof you seek.
上帝为什么生气? 你为什么这么做?
Why is God angry?. Why have you done this?
他怀疑我 你还没回答他的问题
He doubts me. You have not answered his question.
上帝要星舰干什么?
What does God need with a starship?
你也怀疑我?
Do you doubt me?
我怀疑所有那些将自己的快乐
I doubt any god
建立在别人的痛苦之上的上帝
who inflicts pain for his own pleasure.
住手! 沙·卡·里上帝是不会这么做的
Stop! The god of Sha Ka Ree would not do this.
沙·卡·里? 那是你自己创造的幻想
Sha Ka Ree? A vision you created.
长久以来我一直被囚禁在此
An eternity I've been imprisoned in this place.
飞船 我一定要得到飞船
The ship. I must have the ship.
现在...给我飞船
Now...give me what I want.
赛波克...
Sybok...
这不是沙·卡·里上帝 或其他任何上帝
This is not the god of Sha Ka Ree, or any other god.
我不明白 让我看看你的真面目
I don't understand. Reveal yourself to me.
怎么? 难道你不喜欢这张脸?
What's wrong? Don't you like this face?
我有那么多样子 这个最适合你
I have so many, but this one suits you best.
不 这不可能
No, it's not possible.
给我飞船 否则我就消灭你们 飞船
Bring me the ship or I will destroy you. The ship.
把它驶近点...这样我就能与它结合了
Bring it closer so that I might join with it.
照做 否则就看着这些微不足道的东西——
Do it, or watch these puny things
悲惨地死去
die horribly.
我做了什么? 进取号♥ 仔细听好
What have I done? Enterprise, listen carefully.
这就是我的所作所为 是我的傲慢 自负
This is my doing. This is my arrogance. My vanity.
赛波克 我们必须想办法... 不 你们逃命吧
Sybok, we must find a way... No, save yourselves.
原谅我 兄弟
Forgive me, brother.
我虽然不能帮助 但注意到了你的痛苦
I couldn't help but notice your pain.
你的痛苦很深重 与我分享吧
It runs deep. Share it with me.
进取号♥ 准备好了吗? 鱼雷已装载
Enterprise, are you ready?. Torpedo armed.
我们将向你们所在的位置发射 发射!
We're firing on your position. Send it down now!
快跑!
Run!
赛波克...
Sybok...
我们快离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
苏鲁 我失去他们了
Sulu, I've lost them.
史波克 带我们离开这儿
Spock, get us out of here.
推进器失灵了
Thrusters are inoperative.
史考特先生 请告诉我传送机已经修好了
Mr Scott, please tell me the transporter is working.
我现在可以传送两个人
I might be able to beam up two of you.
把史波克和麦考依医生传送上去 该死的等等!
Beam up Spock and Dr McCoy now. Just a damn minute!
把舰长带上来
Bring up the Captain.
我们不能把吉姆留在那里 关心你自己就行了 报告情况
We can't just leave Jim down there. Get a grip on yourself. Status report.
克林贡舰长想谈谈条件
The Klingon captain wishes to name his terms.
我是克林贡帝国的克拉舰长
This is Captain Klaa ofthe Klingon Empire.
不要企图装载武器 否则我就摧毁你们
Do not attempt to arm your weapons orl will destroy you.
你们现在还活着只是因为一个原因
You are alive for a single reason:
叛逆者詹姆斯T.柯克
the renegade James TKirk.
把他交出来我就饶了你们
Hand him over and I will spare your lives.
我已经准备好把他传送上舰了 柯克舰长不在我们这儿
I'm ready to beam him aboard. Captain Kirk is not among us.
你撒谎 瓦肯人不撒谎
You lie. Vulcans are incapable of lying.
柯克舰长在下面的星球上 那么给我他的坐标
Captain Kirk is on the planet below. Then give me his co-ordinates.
我需要你的帮助 我的帮助?
I am in need of your assistance. My assistance?
你是他的上司 我是个笨老头
You are his superior officer. I am a foolish old man.
见你的鬼 先生 你一定要试试
Damn you, sir. You will try.
克林贡指挥官 有人想和你说几句
Klingon commander, someone wishes to speak with you.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥要抓的是我
So it's me you want, you bastards.
你们还等什么?
What are you waiting for?.
放了他
Release him.
我的部下有话要跟你说
Myjunior officer has something he wants to say to you.
我...向你道歉
I...apologise.
对你们飞船的攻击没有得到我们政♥府♥的批准
The attack upon your vessel was not authorised by my government.
现在 请允许我介绍我们的新炮手
Now, may I present our new gunner.
史波克! 欢迎登舰 舰长
Spock! Welcome aboard, Captain.
我以为我死定了
I thought I was going to die.
不可能 你从不孤独
Not possible, you were never alone.
舰长 请不要在克林贡人面前这样
Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons.
想不想呷一点点苏格兰威士忌?
Would you care for a wee nip of Scotch whisky?.
我从没想过自己会和一个克林贡人一起喝酒
I never thought I'd be drinking with a Klingon.
你们俩在密谋什么呢? 关于我们所取得的进展
What are you two conspiring about? About the progress we've made.
她的肌肉真不错
She has wonderful muscles.
在思考宇宙吗 先生们?
Cosmic thoughts, gentlemen?
我们在思索...真有上帝在那儿吗?
We were speculating... Is God really out there?
也许他不在那儿
Maybe he's not out there.
也许他在这儿 在人们心中
Maybe he's right here in the human heart.
史波克? 我在想赛波克
Spock?. I was thinking of Sybok.
我失去了一个兄弟 嗯
I have lost a brother. Yes.
我曾经失去一位兄弟
I lost a brother, once.
我很幸运 我把他带了回来
I was lucky. I got him back.
我记得你说过像我们这样的人没有家庭
I thought you said men like us don't have families.
我错了
I was wrong.
你只是要拨弄那东西呢 还是准备弹奏点什么?
Are you just going to pluck that thing, or are you going to play something?
划呀划 来划船
Row, row, row your boat
缓缓地顺流而下
Gently down the stream
欢快地 欢快地 欢快地 欢快地划
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
生命是梦想
Life is but a dream...
电影精选列表