I cannot be certain. But he does seem familiar?.
他使我想起了我年轻的时候认识的一个人
He reminds me of someone I knew in my youth.
我没听你说过 我不常回忆过去的
I didn't know you had one. I do not often think of the past.
他使你想起了谁? 一个才华横溢的年轻学生
Who does he remind you of? A gifted young student.
他很有智慧
He possessed a great intelligence.
他曾被认为能够成为伟大瓦肯学者团体中的一员
It was assumed that he would join the great scholars of Vulcan.
但他是个变革者 这是什么意思?
But he was a revolutionary. What do you mean?
他所寻求的学识是被瓦肯信仰所禁止的
The knowledge he sought was forbidden by Vulcan belief.
禁止? 他拒绝培养逻辑思维
Forbidden? He rejected his logical upbringing.
他信奉我们祖先那种野性的激♥情♥
He embraced the animal passions of our ancestors.
他相信自我认识的关键在于情感... 而不是逻辑
He believed the key to self-knowledge was emotion...not logic.
想想看 一个充满激♥情♥的瓦肯人
Imagine that, a passionate Vulcan.
当他开始鼓励其他人跟随他时 他被驱逐出瓦肯
When he encouraged others to follow him, he was banished from Vulcan.
真有意思
Fascinating.
舰长到舰桥来 我来了
Captain to the bridge. On my way.
史波克? 来了 舰长
Spock?. Coming, Captain.
正在靠近祥云III星球 标准轨道 苏鲁先生
Approaching Nimbus Ill. Standard orbit, Mr Sulu.
天堂城要求我们表明来意
Paradise City is demanding to know our intentions.
用静电噪音回复 让他们以为我们正遇到麻烦
Respond with static. Let them think we're having difficulty.
天堂城 我们难以接收清楚你们的讯息
Paradise City, we are barely receiving your transmission.
传送室 报告情况 传送机还无法使用
Transporter room, status. Transporter is still inoperative.
就算我们锁定了人♥质♥也无法把他们传送上来
If we could lock on to the hostages, we couldn't beam them up.
看来我们得自己去救他们了 克林贡战舰正在接近
We'll have to get them out ourselves. Klingon vessel approaching.
猛禽舰 1.9小时后她的武器进入射程
Bird of Prey. 1 .9 hours till her weapons are in range.
该死! 我们走
Damn! Let's go.
他们的扫描设备很简陋 但很有效
Their scanning equipment is primitive, but effective.
在坐标856.3登陆 那儿离城市很远
Land at co-ordinate 856.3. That's far from the city.
我们不能冒险被侦查到 苏鲁先生 执行命令
We cannot risk detection. Mr Sulu, execute.
这里是进取号♥星舰 联邦星舰
This is the starship Enterprise. A Federation starship.
我是帕维尔·契可夫舰长 你们违反了我们的协定
This is Captain Pavel Chekov. You are in violation ofour treaty.
立即释放人♥质♥否则将遭受严重后果
Release your hostages at once orsuffer the consequences.
你的威胁真好笑 什么后果?
Your threats amuse me. What consequences?
一艘克林贡战舰将在一小时内来到这儿
A Klingon warship will arrive within the hour.
克林贡人会十分生气 他们可能会摧毁这个星球
The Klingons will be quite angry. They are likely to destroy the planet.
那么我能受你和你的飞船保护真是太棒了
Then it is fortunate I have you and your starship to protect me.
你和你的大副传送到我指定的坐标上来
You and your first officer are to beam down to my co-ordinates.
我们很乐意传送下来 但我们必须能得到保证
We will be happy to beam down, but we musthave certain assurances.
步行到城市需要1.2小时
At foot speed, the journey to the city will take 1 .2 hours.
我们没有1.2小时
We don't have 1.2 hours.
等等...好极了! 我们得引起他们的注意
Wait a minute... Perfect! We'll have to get their attention.
那是什么?
What's that?
她是不是裸着身子?
Is she naked?
你好 小子
Hello, boys.
我一直希望能以歌♥声俘获人心
I've always wanted to play to a captive audience.
史波克 要人马合一 是 舰长
Spock, be one with the horse. Yes, Captain.
打开门 是我们的侦查队
Open the gate. It's our lookout party.
联邦士兵就在我们后面 关上门
Federation soldiers are right behind us. Close the gate.
他们要去哪儿?
Where are they going?
史波克... 停下你的马 我在做扫描
Spock... Hold your horse, I'm scanning.
人♥质♥在那座建筑物里
The hostages are being held in that structure.
加里利奥 开始行动
Galileo, start your run.
相位枪设定为击晕 苏鲁 打掉那灯
Phasers on stun. Sulu, take out that light.
怎么回事? 投降 你们正遭受攻击
What's going on? Surrender, you are under attack.
我并不想要流♥血♥冲♥突♥ 等等! 回来
It wasn't bloodshed I wanted. Wait! Come back.
乌拉 快下来 收到 来了
Uhura, come on down. Roger, coming in.
祥云III以其野生动物而闻名
Nimbus Ill is famous forits wildllfe,
这里也是最棒的钓鱼之处!
and the flshing is terrifilc!
你可以很方便地在联邦政♥府♥资助下到达那里
Easy flnancing through Federation Federal can take you there.
谢天谢地 请合作
Thank God. Please cooperate.
交出你们的武器
Hand over your weapons.
干得好 我的朋友们!
Well done, my friends.
你是谁?
Qualse tu?
史波克!
Spock!
史波克 是我
Spock, it's me.
我是赛波克 你终于找到我了
It's Sybok. You've finally caught up with me.
难道你没什么要对我说的吗?
Don't you have anything to say to me?
你因违反17项中立区协定而被捕了
You are under arrest for 17 violations of the Neutral Zone Treaty.
史波克! 你终于有了点幽默感 我没和你开玩笑
You've developed a sense of humour. I did not intend to amuse you.
这些是很严肃的指控 但如果你现在投降...
These are serious charges. However, if you surrender now...
对不起 史波克 我还没违反全部的中立区协定
I'm sorry, Spock, I'm not through violating the Neutral Zone Treaty.
事实上 我才刚刚开始 我接下来要违反的是...
In fact, I'm just getting started. For my next violation,
我准备偷一样东西
I intend to steal something.
一样非常大的东西
Something very big.
我要你的飞船
Your starship.
你设计这一切就是为了偷到我的飞船?
You staged all this to get your hands on my ship?
你是谁? 詹姆斯T.柯克舰长
Who are you? Captain James T Kirk.
我以为契可夫舰长... 我明白了...很聪明 舰长
I thought Captain Chekov... I see... Very clever, Captain.
史波克 再给你一次加入我的机会
Spock, you have been given a second chance to join me.
我是一名星际舰队军官 当然
I am a Starfleet officer. Of course.
当然 那么我就不用你们帮忙 自己偷船了
Of course. Then I'll take the ship without your help.
穿梭机正在返回 猛禽舰的位置?
Shuttle en route. Position of Bird of Prey?.
接近中!
Closing!
距离射程还有约8000公里
Estimating attack range in 8,000 kellicams.
我们秘密行动 四分之一脉冲推进
Stealth approach, slow to one quarterimpulse power.
准备隐形 启动隐形装置
Prepare to cloak. Engage cloaking device.
猛禽舰肯定隐形了 升起护盾
The Bird of Prey must have cloaked. Raise shields.
穿梭机怎么办? 照做 进入红色警报
The shuttle...? Do it. Go to red alert.
当我们控制你的船以后 我们就把追随者们带上来
Once we control your vessel, we'll bring up our followers.
克林贡人就在那儿 我们能赶到飞船上就很幸运了
The Klingons are out there. We'll be lucky to make it to the ship.
这里是进取号♥ 红色警报
This is Enterprise, red alert.
猛禽舰正在靠近 已升起护盾
Bird ofPrey approaching. Raising shields.
找一个安全的港口降落
Find a safe harbour.
不!
No!
不要回复 保持航线
No reply. Remain on course.
听我说 要让这艘小艇进入起降台
Listen to me. In order for this craft to enter the landing bay,
进取号♥就必须降下护盾 并激活牵引光束
Enterprise must lower the shields and activate the tractor beam.
重新升起护盾要花... 15.5秒
To re-raise the shields will take... 15.5 seconds.
我们在这么长的时间里将非常脆弱
An eternity, during which we'll be vulnerable to attack.
他说的是真话 如果我们的人隐形了 就表示要攻击了
He speaks the truth. If my people are cloaked, then they intend to strike.
我们不能回头 让我来做点什么
We cannot turn back. Let me do something.
好吧 做你必须做的 别耍花招
Very well, do what you must, but no more.
进取号♥ 我是柯克
Enterprise, this is Kirk.
柯克 他在穿梭机上 快改变攻击航向
Kirk! He's on the shuttlecratf! Alter the attack course!
了解你们的处境 但我们不能返回行星
Understand your situation. Are unable to return to planet.
准备执行紧急降落计划...B
Stand by to execute emergency landing plan...B
紧急降落计划B? B 就是barricade中的B
Emergency landing plan B? B as in barricade.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
为了快速降下和升起护盾 我们不使用牵引光束
In order to lower and raise the shields quickly, we'll forego the tractor beam.
我们将手动驾驶她
We'll fly her in manually.
你常这样做? 事实上 这是我第一次尝试
How often have you done this? Actually, it's my first attempt.
他很棒...真的
He's good...really.
史考提 打开起降台大门
Scotty, open bay doors.
准备解除隐形并开火
Stand by to de-cloak forflring.
史考提 降下护盾 正在降下护盾
Scotty, lower shields. Lowering shields.
猛禽舰方位105.2 前进 苏鲁
Bird of Prey bearing 105.2. Go, Sulu.
他们进来了
They're in.
瞄准进取号♥ 已瞄准目标
Bear on Enterprise. Enterprise targeted!
进入曲速! 开火!
Warp speed now! Firing!
追踪他们的航线
Track her course!
他果然了得
He's good.
我们必须立即改变航线
We must change course at once.
我带你去舰桥
I'll take you to the bridge.
把枪捡起来
Pick it up.
赛波克...
Sybok...
你必须投降
You must surrender.
不!
No!
除非你杀了我 杀了他!
You must kill me. Shoot him!
有一会儿...我以为你真的会这么做
For a moment... I thought you might actually do it.
把他和柯克舰长一起关进牢房♥
Put him in the brig with Captain Kirk.
史波克 你愿意和我一起去舰桥吗?
Spock, you will accompany me to the bridge?
不...我不愿意
电影精选列表