No...l will not.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
那么你得跟他们一起去了
Then you must join them.
这两个会有用处的 让我们单独待一会儿
These two will be useful. Give us a moment alone.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
混♥蛋♥ 史波克 你背叛了我们
Goddamn it, Spock. You betrayed us all.
我并不期望你原谅我
I do not expect you to forgive me.
我真应该狠揍一下你的屁♥股♥ 如果你认为有用就随便
I ought to knock you on your ass. If you think it would help.
你要我把住他吗? 别插嘴...为什么?
You want me to hold him? Stay out of this... Why?.
你只需要扣一下扳机 那么赛波克就死了
All you had to do was pull the trigger. Then Sybok would be dead.
我命令你保护飞船 并且杀死我的兄弟
I ordered you to defend your ship. And kill my brother.
他是你的瓦肯伙伴并不等于他就是...
A fellow Vulcan is not a...
赛波克也是萨瑞克之子
Sybok also is a son of Sarek.
他真是你兄弟? 你瞎编
He's your brother brother?. You made that up.
我没瞎编 你没有兄弟
I did not. You don't have a brother.
严格说来我没有兄弟 看到了吧?
Technically I don't have a brother. See?
我有个同父异母的兄弟 我得坐坐
I have a half-brother. I've got to sit down.
你和赛波克的父亲是同一个 但母亲不同?
You and Sybok have the same father but different mothers?
赛波克的母亲是个瓦肯公主 但我们像亲兄弟那样长大的
Syboky mother was a Vulcan princess, but we were raised as brothers.
为什么你以前没告诉过我们? 这是私事
Why didn't you tell us this before? It is a personal matter.
对此我表示道歉 这样就能全部了结了 就一个道歉?
For that I am sorry. That makes everything all right. Sorry!
史波克不能杀他兄弟 就像不能杀你一样
Spock could no more kill his own brother than he could kill you.
他已经关进牢房♥里来了
He's already in the brig.
再说了 我们还有更重要的事要解决
Besides, we've got bigger problems to deal with.
比如我们怎么从这儿出去
Like how do we get out of here.
我得说 你总是令我感到惊奇
I'll say one thing, you never cease to amaze me.
我自己也是
Nor I myself.
我刚开始担心了 没关系 赛波克会解释的
I was beginning to worry. It's all right. Sybok will explain.
你在干什么? 设定新航线
What are you doing? Plotting our new course.
你没权这么做
You have no authority.
这是怎么了? 帕维尔 听他说
What's going on here? Pavel, listen to this man.
我不明白 每个人心中都隐藏着一种神秘的痛苦
I don't understand. Each of us hides a secret pain.
让我分享你的痛苦 你将从中获得力量
Share yours with me and gain strength from the sharing.
没有用
Useless.
不明智
Unwise.
你应该警告我的 肯定有办法出去
You could have warned me. There's got to be a way out.
这个新牢房♥能有效防止逃脱 你怎么知道?
This new brig is escape-proof. How do you know?.
设计师们找了最聪明的人来试着逃脱
The designers tested it using the most intelligent person they could find.
他失败了 这个人是不是长着尖耳朵的?
He failed to escape. Did this person have pointed ears?
并且总能够把他的同伴们拖入麻烦之中?
And an unerring capacity for getting his shipmates into trouble?
他确实长着尖耳朵
He did have pointed ears.
沿新航线前进 曲速7 以当前速度6.7小时内到达
Following new course. Warp 7. Arrival in 6.7 hours at present speed.
既然我们已经出发了 我现在向船上
Now that we're underway,
余下的船员宣布我此行的目的
I'll announce my intentions to the rest of the ship.
进取号♥星舰上勇敢的船员们 想想存在的问题吧
Brave crew ofthe starship Enterprise, consider the questions ofexistence.
这是自人类第一次凝望星空
Questions that man has asked
自梦想诞生以来就已提出的问题
since he first gazed at the stars and dreamed.
我的瓦肯祖先们受他们的情感所支配
My Vulcan ancestors were ruled by their emotions.
他们用心去感受
They felt with their hearts.
他们用心去爱 他们用心去信仰
They made love with their hearts. They believed with their hearts.
而且他们相信有一个能解答这些问题的地方
And they believed in a place where these questions would be answered.
现代信条告诉我们这地方是虚构的
Modern dogma tells us this place is a myth.
是由异教♥徒♥编造出来的幻想
A fantasy concocted by pagans.
这不是幻想
Itis no fantasy.
我告诉你们...这地方真的存在
I tell you...it exists.
兄弟们 我们被选中
My brothers, we have been chosen
去进行有史以来最伟大的冒险
to undertake the greatest adventure of all time.
去探索沙·卡·里
The discovery of Sha Ka Ree.
他为了寻找沙·卡·里而离开瓦肯
Is it possible he's found Sha Ka Ree,
他有没有可能找到它了?
the reason he left Vulcan?
我们的目的地是沙·卡·里星球
Our destination is the planet Sha Ka Ree.
它存在于大屏障之后...
It lies beyond the Great Barrier...
...在银河系的中心
..at the centre ofthe galaxy.
在银河系的中心? 传说中它所存在的地方
The centre of the galaxy?. Where it is fabled to exist.
没有哪艘飞船能到达银河系中心
The centre of the galaxy can't be reached by any ship.
赛波克是我所知道的最有智慧的人
Sybok possessed the keenest intellect I've ever known.
等我夺回飞船 把赛波克关到这儿...
When I get the ship back, and Sybok is in here,
你再慢慢和他争论沙·卡·里 直到脸上发绿都行
you can debate Sha Ka Ree until you're green in the face.
你要么站在我这边要么别站我这边
You're either with me or you're not.
我在这里 舰长 说得有点含糊 史波克
I am here, Captain. That's a little vague, Spock.
那是什么声音?
What's that noise?
这是一种叫摩尔斯电码的通讯形式
It's a primitive form of communication known as Morse Code.
你说得对 我很久没接触过这个了 这是S
You're right. I'm out of practice. That's an S.
T... A...
T... A...
N... D... 单词结束
N... D... End of word.
Stand 新词
Stand. New word.
B... A...
B... A...
C... K...
C... K...
靠后站!
Back. Stand back!
你们干嘛站在边上? 这是在越狱
What are you standing around for?. This is a jailbreak.
这三个人很坚定 真是个挑战
These three are strong. This will be quite a challenge.
我们得找到他们
We've got to find them.
我们谁也不能信 我们可以发送求救信♥号♥♥
We can't trust anyone. Send a distress signal.
观察室里有一台紧急发送机
There is an emergency send apparatus in the observation room.
你们可以通过3号♥涡轮管道到达那里
You might be able to reach it by means of Turbo-shaft 3.
爬上去要很久 而且很危险 某些人就是爱这个
It's a long and dangerous climb. Some of us get off on that.
修好传送机并联络救援飞船
Get the transporter working and contact a rescue ship.
去涡轮管道走哪条路? 沿那条通道走然后右转
Which way to the Turbo-shaft? Down that tunnel and turn right.
你一定会找到的 史考特先生 你真棒
You can't miss it. Mr Scott, you're amazing.
我对这艘飞船了如指掌
I know this ship like the back of my hand.
我们可以好好锻炼下了 对 或者患个心脏病
We'll get a good workout. Yeah, or a heart attack.
快把史考特先生送去医务室
Get Mr Scott to sick bay.
好像一辈子都爬不完这个
This is going to take me forever.
史波克在哪里?
Where's Spock?.
我相信我找到了更快的方法
I believe I've found a faster way.
老骨头? 我等下一辆车
Bones? I'll wait for the next car.
我们绝不分开
We're not splitting up.
我们太重了 肯定是吃了太多的沼泽甜瓜
We're too heavy. It must be the marsh melons.
史波克 助推器 我无法控制能量
Spock, the booster rockets. I can't control their power.
启动助推器
Fire the rockets.
舰长 请下来
Captain, please come back down.
按下控制器
Hit the brakes.
我飞高了一层 没有人是完美的
I overshot the mark by one level. Nobody's perfect.
史波克
Spock.
紧急频道开启
Emergency channel open.
通信范围内的任何人 我是詹姆斯T.柯克舰长
To anyone within range, this is Captain James T Kirk.
收到请回复
If you read me, acknowledge.
回复
Acknowledge.
这里是星际舰队指挥部 收到讯息 完毕
This is Starfleet Command, we readyou. Over.
一伙敌意分子控制了我们的飞船
A hostile force has taken control of our vessel.
我们的方位是000.2 请求紧急援助
Our co-ordinates are 000.2. Request emergency assistance.
明白 进取号♥ 我们立即派遣一艘救援飞船
Understood, Enterprise. We are dispatching a rescue ship immediately.
设定航线000.2
Plot course 000.2.
但这样的话我们也会驶向大屏障
But Captain, that course will take us into the Barrier as well.
柯克去哪 我们就去哪
Where Kirk goes, we follow.
相信你们的讯息已经被收到了 你别指望我们不会采取行动
I trust your message was received. You can't expect us to stand by.
你对未知感到恐惧
What you fear is the unknown.
你们星球上的人曾相信他们的世界是平的
The people of your planet once believed their world was flat.
哥伦布证明了它是圆的
Columbus proved it was round.
他们曾说音障不可能被打破 它被打破了
They said the sound barrier could never be broken. It was broken.
他们曾说曲速不可能达到
They said warp speed could not be achieved.
大屏障是这种普遍恐惧的终极表现
The Great Barrier is the ultimate expression of this universal fear.
这是个人恐惧感的延伸
It is an extension of personal fear.
柯克舰长 我是多么希望你能理解
Captain Kirk, I so much want your understanding.
我想要你尊重我 你害怕听我把话说完?
I want your respect. Are you afraid to hear me out?
我什么都不怕 在外面等
I'm afraid of nothing. Wait outside.
我能肯定你有许多问题
I'm sure you have many questions.
来 在我们银河的群星之中...
Here, amidst the stars of our own galaxy,
让我们共同探索答案
we shall seek the answers together.
放松 史考提 你没事了
Easy, Scotty. You're back with us.
我梦见一个疯子占领了进取号♥
电影精选列表