我以为在这个星球上是禁止使用武器的
I thought weapons were forbidden on this planet.
再说了...
Besides...
...我不相信你会为了这片荒地而把我杀了
..I can't believe you'd kill me for a field of empty holes.
这是我唯一拥有的
It's all I have.
你的内心非常痛苦 关于我的痛苦你知道些什么?
Your pain runs deep. What do you know of my pain?
让我们... 一起来探索
Let us explore it...together.
每个人心中都隐藏着一种神秘的痛苦
Each man hides a secret pain.
我们必须揭开它的面纱 正视它
It must be exposed and reckoned with.
我们必须把它从黑暗拽进光明
It must be dragged from the darkness into the light.
分享你的痛苦 让我分享你的痛苦
Share your pain. Share your pain with me
并从分享之中获得力量
and gain strength from the sharing.
你从哪里获得这种能力的?
Where did you get this power?.
这种能力就在你心中
The power was within you.
我感觉如释重负
It is as if a weight has been lifted from my heart.
我可以怎么报答你? 加入我的探寻之旅
How can I repay you? Join my quest.
你在探寻什么? 就是你所探寻的
What is it you seek?. What you seek.
自从世界起源以来人们一直在探寻的
What all men have sought since time began.
终极的学识
The ultimate knowledge.
我们需要一艘星舰才能去探寻
To find it we need a starship.
星舰? 祥云III星球上没有星舰
A starship? There are no starships on Nimbus Ill.
我有办法弄一艘来 什么办法?
I have a way to bring one here. But how?.
要有信心 我的朋友
Have faith, my friend.
我们有很多人 比你知道的多得多
There are more of us than you know.
你是个瓦肯人
You're a Vulcan.
星际迷航5: 终极先锋
约塞米蒂国家公园 地球
星历8454.1
你会在登陆假期中玩得很愉快的 老骨头
'You'll have a great time on shore leave, Bones."
你可以好好放松放松
'You'll be able to relax."
你把这叫做放松? 我紧张得要命呢
You call this relaxing? I'm a nervous wreck.
如果不注意点 我可能会疯掉的
If I'm not careful, I'll end up talking to myself.
你好 舰长
Greetings, Captain.
史波克 你在这儿干嘛? 我在监视你的进展
Spock, what are you doing here? I'm monitoring your progress.
我真是受宠若惊
I'm flattered,
但公园里有这么多有趣的景点
but of all the points of interest here
为什么偏偏到我这儿来?
why pick me?
埃尔卡普坦峰的攀登纪录是无人能破的
The record for climbing EI Capitan is in no danger of being broken.
我这么做是因为我喜欢爬山
I'm doing this because I enjoy it.
更不用说最重要的原因... 什么原因?
Not to mention the most important reason for climbing a mountain...
因为山在你面前
Because it's there.
我不认为你意识到了自己现在有多危险
I do not think you realise the gravity of your situation.
恰恰相反 危险性是我最关心的问题
On the contrary, gravity is foremost on my mind.
我要继续往上爬了 你去找麦考依医生唠叨吧
I'm trying to make an ascent. Go pester Dr McCoy.
麦考依医生现在心情不好
Dr McCoy is not in the best of moods.
不负责任的混♥蛋♥!
Goddamn irresponsible...!
简直是玩命
Playing games with life.
一定要集中精力 你必须人石合一
Concentration is vital. You must be one with the rock.
如果你继续烦我的话...
If you don't stop distracting me...
也许山在你面前这个爬山理由并不充分
Perhaps "because it is there" is not sufficient reason to climb a mountain.
我不得不同意你的说法
I am hardly in a position to disagree.
嗨 老骨头 一起吃晚饭吧?
Hi, Bones. Mind if we drop in for dinner?.
祥云III星球 天堂城
先生们 我叫凯瑟琳·达尔
I am Caithlin Dar.
对! 罗幕兰的新代表
Yes! Our new Romulan representative.
欢迎来到天堂城 银河和平之星的首都
Welcome to Paradise City, capital of the Planet of Galactic Peace.
我是圣约翰·陶博特 祥云III星球的联邦代表
I'm St John Talbot, the Federation Representative here on Nimbus Ill.
我的这位富有魅力的伙伴是克林贡领事 考德
My charming companion is the Klingon Consul, Korrd.
我猜这就是克林贡人打招呼的方式 请进 亲爱的
I expect that's Klingon for hello. Come in, my dear.
20年前 我们三族政♥府♥共同商定开♥发♥这个星球
20 years ago, our three governments agreed to develop this planet.
一个新时代由此诞生了 但很快就结束了
A new age was born. It died a quick death.
被我们骗到这里的移♥民♥很快变得好斗起来
The settlers we conned into coming here took to fighting.
我们没收了他们的武器 但他们却开始自行制♥造♥
We forbad them weapons, but they fashioned their own.
看来我来得正是时候
It appears I've arrived just in time.
离那发报机远点
Get away from that transmitter.
罗幕兰人
Romulan.
地球人
Terran.
克林贡人
Klingon.
你们已成为我的俘虏 俘虏?
Consider yourselves my prisoners. Prisoners?
我们早已成为这片荒土的俘虏
We're already prisoners here on this worthless lump of rock.
我们对你有什么价值? 祥云III星球是一片荒土
What value could we be to you? Nimbus Ill is a worthless lump of rock.
但整个银河系也只有这地方 会同时出现你们三个
But it is the only place in the galaxy that has the three of you.
我们的政♥府♥会不惜一切代价保护我们的
Our governments will stop at nothing to ensure our safety.
这正是我所期望的
That's exactly what I'm counting on.
USS 进取号♥试航报告
USS Enterprise, shakedown cruise report.
我想这船是猴子们组装起来的
I think this new ship was put togetherbymonkeys.
有半数的门开不了 猜猜谁来做修理工作?
Halfthe doors won't open, and guess whosejob itis to make itright?
混♥蛋♥!
Borgus frat!
让我们看看她有些什么能耐
"Let's see what she's got,
史考提 我们都看到了 对吧?
Scotty." We found out, didn't we?
我相信你一定能把她驯服的
I know you'll whip her into shape.
乌拉我以为你休假去了
Uhura, I thought you were on leave.
我想我们应该一起去休假的
I thought we were going together.
进取号♥需要我的时候我是不会离开她的
I can't leave her when she needs me.
我就知道你会这么说的
I had a feeling you would say something like that.
所以我把晚餐带来了
So I brought us dinner.
你是我认识的最善解人意的女人
You're the most understanding woman I know.
红色警报
Red alert.
我刚修好那该死的东西!
I just fixed that damn thing!
关掉它 行吗?
Turn it off, will you?
红色警报
Red alert.
这是红色警报 进取号♥ 收到请回答
This is a red alert. Enterprise, acknowledge.
这里是进取号♥ 请说明你的身份
This is Enterprise. Identify yourself.
这里是星际舰队 在中立区出现7级优先情况
This is Starfleet. We have a Priority 7 situation in the NeutraIZone.
史考提 这是来真的 不会吧!
Scotty, this is for real. They can't be serious!
这船现在七零八落的而且主要船员也没到齐
The ship's in pieces and we've got less than a skeleton crew.
星际舰队 知道我们当前的状况吗?
Starfleet, are you aware of our current status?
知道 准备接收行动命令并召回主要船员
Yes. Stand by to copy operational orders and recall key personnel.
承认吧 我们迷路了 对 但我们仍在加速前进
Admit it, we're lost. Yes, but we're making good time.
苏鲁中校 请回答 真难以置信
Commander Sulu, come in. I don't believe this.
登陆假期取消了
Shore leave is cancelled.
咱终于有救了 返回预定位置
Rescued at last. Return to pre-arranged co-ordinates.
你不能说我们迷路了 有问题吗?
You can't say we're lost. Is there a problem?
对 我们遇到了... 一场暴风雪
Yes. We've been caught in...a blizzard.
我们什么也看不见 请给我们指明方向
We can't see a thing. Direct us to the co-ordinates.
我这里显示天气晴朗 气温华氏70度
My visual says sunny skies and 70 degrees.
苏鲁看 太阳出来了 真是奇迹
Look, the sun has come out. It's a miracle.
别担心 我会保守你们这个秘密的 我会用穿梭机接你们
Don't worry, your secretis safe with me. I'll send the shuttle foryou.
乌拉 我欠你一个人情
Uhura, I owe you one.
快过来吃吧!
Come and get it!
老骨头 快别敲了
Bones, knock it off.
我们就在这儿而且饿死了
We're right here and we're starving.
彼泼德种子 医生? 豆子
Bipodal seeds, Doctor?.
史波克 但不是普通豆子
Beans, Spock, but no ordinary beans.
这是根据我父亲传给我的一个 古老食谱做出来的
These are from an old recipe handed down to me by my father.
如果你把你的瓦肯鼻子贴着这些...
If you stick your Vulcan nose up at these,
你真是麦考依家族中出言不逊的一代
you're insulting generations of McCoys.
这样的话我只好尝尝你的豆子了
In that case I have little choice but to sample your beans.
真是不错 它的确有一种我不熟悉的配料
Surprisingly good. It does have a flavouring I'm not familiar with.
那可是秘密配料 还有其他秘密配料吗 老骨头?
That's the secret ingredient. Any more secret ingredient, Bones?
请自便
Be my guest.
你的秘密配料就是酒? 威士忌 田纳西威士忌
Your secret ingredient is alcohol? Tennessee whiskey.
威士忌和豆子 真是劲爆组合 史波克能搞定它吗?
Bourbon and beans, an explosive combination. Can Spock handle it?
你开玩笑 以瓦肯人的新陈代谢能力
With that Vulcan metabolism,
一碗白蚁他也吃得下
he could eat a bowl of termites.
医生 我一半是人类 根本看不出来
Doctor, I am half-human. It certainly doesn't show.
谢谢 这家伙总是这样
Thank you. This guy never changes.
我取笑他 他却以为我在赞美他
I insult him and he takes it as a compliment.
你们两个真令人头疼 我怎么了?
You two could drive a man to drink. What did I do?
人的生命是那么宝贵 怎么可以那么疯狂地冒险呢?
Human life is far too precious to risk on crazy stunts.
你从那山上摔下来时会死的
You should have been killed when you fell off that mountain.
我确实想过这个
It did cross my mind.
但我知道即使摔下来我也不会死的
But even as I fell I knew I wouldn't die.
电影精选列表