I dreamt that a madman had taken over the Enterprise.
他不是疯子 不是?
He's not a madman. He's not?
赛波克让我们接触到了我们一直害怕表达的那些情感
Sybok has put us in touch with feelings we've always been afraid to express.
我得去修传送机了 史考提!
I have to get to the transporter. Scotty!
我有太多事要对你说 等我稍微好些再说吧
There's so much I want to tell you. Wait till I'm a wee bit stronger.
我觉得以我目前的情况无法理解关于他的...或你的事
I don't think I could take it in my present condition...or yours.
沙·卡·里 源头
Sha Ka Ree. The Source.
天堂
Heaven.
伊甸园 随你怎么称呼
Eden. Call it what you will.
克林贡人叫它奎突
The Klingons call it Qui Tu.
罗幕兰人叫它沃塔·沃 安多利人的叫法难以发音
The Romulans, Vorta Vor. In Andorian it is unpronounceable.
但是 每一个文明都分享着这个共同点梦想
Still, every culture shares this common dream.
那里是万物的源泉 对我们来说它很快就会变为现实
A place from which creation sprang. For us it will soon be reality.
我唯一的现实就是我成了自己飞船上的囚犯
My only reality is that I'm a prisoner on my own ship.
你用什么能力控制船员的思想的?
What is this power you have to control the minds of my crew?.
我并不控制思想...我是释放思想
I don't control minds... I free them.
怎么释放?
How?.
让你面对你内心的痛苦并从中获得力量
By making you face your pain and draw strength from it.
一旦完成了 你就不会再恐惧了
Once that's done, fear cannot stop you.
听上去就像洗♥脑♥
It sounds like brainwashing to me.
你是所有人中最痛苦的
Your pain is the deepest of all.
我能感觉到 你呢?
I can feel it, can't you?
罗纳德
Leonard.
这肯定是某种诡计
This is some kind of trick.
罗纳德
Leonard.
父亲? 上帝啊! 别对我这么做
Father?. My God! Don't do this to me.
罗纳德
Leonard.
我在这儿 我就在你身边 父亲
I'm here. I'm with you, Dad.
痛苦 结束我这种痛苦吧
The pain. Stop the pain.
我已经尽力了 你得撑住啊
I've done everything I can do. You've got to hang on.
我受不了这种痛苦了
I can't stand the pain.
帮帮我
Help me.
我竭尽全力还是救不了他
All my knowledge and I can't save him.
你已经尽力而为了 生命维持系统能让他活下去的
You've done all you can. The support system will keep him alive.
你把这叫活下去? 儿子...
You call this alive? Son...
让我解脱吧 我不能那么做 父亲
Release me. I can't do that, Dad.
但我怎么忍♥心看他这样受苦?
But how can I watch him suffer like this?
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
我是他儿子
I'm his son.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do it?
维持他的尊严
To preserve his dignity.
那还不是最糟的 对吗? 对!
That wasn't the worst of it, was it? No!
那么分享最糟的
Share it.
不久以后 他们发现一种疗法 一种该死的疗法
Not long after, they found a cure. A goddamn cure.
如果你不杀他 他就还能活着 我让他解脱了!
If you didn't kill him, he'd have lived. I released him!
你做了你以为是正确的事 是的! 不!
You did what you thought was right. Yes! No!
从痛苦中解脱吧!
Release this pain!
这种痛苦长久以来毒害着你的灵魂
This pain has poisoned your soul for a long time.
现在你迈出了第一步
Now you've taken the first step.
让我们一起走完剩下的路
The other steps we'll take together.
每个人的痛苦都是独特的
Each man's pain is unique.
我没有什么隐藏的痛苦
I hide no pain.
我比你以为的更了解你 是吗?
I know you better than that. Do you?
史波克 别 没关系 舰长
Spock, don't. It's all right, Captain.
继续
Proceed.
这是什么? 我相信我们正在目睹我的出生
What is this? I believe we are witnessing my birth.
萨瑞克 你的儿子
Sarek, your son.
真像人类
So human.
史波克?
Spock?.
你对我的朋友做了些什么? 没什么 他们就是这样
What have you done to my friends? Nothing. This is who they are.
你不知道? 对 我不知道
Didn't you know that? No, I didn't.
现在了解一下你自己吧 不 我不干
Now learn something about yourself. No, I refuse.
吉姆 试着对这个开明一点 对哪个?
Jim, try to be open about this. About what?
我在人生中怎么作了错误的决定? 怎么走错了人生道路?
How I made wrong choices in my life? Turning left instead of right?
我不需要赛波克带着我游览自己的虚弱之处
I don't need Sybok to take me on a tour of my weaknesses.
这是在被骗子洗♥脑♥!
To be brainwashed by a conman!
这个骗子去除了我的痛苦 仅仅魔杖一挥就去除了痛苦?
This conman took away my pain. With the wave of a magic wand?
我们所经历过的事造就了我们
The things we carry with us make us who we are.
如果我们失去了这些 我们就迷失了自我
If we lose them, we lose ourselves.
我不想去掉我的痛苦 我需要这些痛苦
I don't want my pain taken away. I need my pain.
舰长 你继续待在这儿
Captain, you remain here.
史波克 麦考依医生 跟我来
Spock, Dr McCoy, come with me.
史波克? 我不能跟你走
Spock?. I cannot go with you.
为什么? 我属于这里
Why not? I belong here.
我不明白 赛波克...
I don't understand. Sybok...
你是我的兄弟 但你并不了解我
You are my brother, but you do not know me.
我不是你多年前丢下的那个被遗弃的小男孩了
I am not the outcast boy you left behind many years ago.
我找回了自我和自己的位置 我知道我是什么样的人
I found myself and my place, and I know who I am.
我不能跟你走
I cannot go with you.
你最好也别叫我跟你走
You'd better count me out, too.
那么我只好在大屏障另一边跟你们再见了 等等!
Then I'll see you on the other side. Wait!
我们不可能成功穿越大屏障
We'll never make it through the Great Barrier.
如果成功了 能使你相信我的观点是正确的吗?
If we do, will that convince you that my vision was true?
是上帝在指使我 他在大屏障另一边等着我们
It was given to me by God. He waits for us on the other side.
你疯了
You are mad.
是吗?
Am l?
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
他们说没有飞船能够幸存
They say no ship can survive this.
他们错了 危险是一种假象
They're wrong. Danger is an illusion.
我们的仪表全都没读数了
We have no instrument readings.
苏鲁先生 全速前进 全速前进 明白
Mr Sulu, full ahead. Full ahead, aye.
这怎么可能? 太神奇了
Is it possible? Fascinating.
我们在做梦吗?
Are we dreaming?
如果是的 那么人生就是一场梦
If we are, then life is a dream.
(大胆踏迹前人未至之地)
仪表重新恢复了
Instruments are back on line.
不可思议
Incredible.
这个星球发出一种我从没见过的能源
There is a power source emanating from the planet like nothing I've seen.
沙·卡·里 奎突
Sha Ka Ree. Qui Tu.
沃塔·沃
Vorta Vor.
伊甸园
Eden.
关于这艘飞船... 它需要舰长
About the ship... The ship needs its captain.
没有特殊条件? 没有
No special conditions? No conditions.
那我也许会让飞船调头回去
I could turn us around.
不 你太需要去了解这一切了
No, you too must know.
那 既然我们一定要这么做 就按着本本办事好了
Well, if we're going to do it, we're going to do it by the book.
标准轨道靠近 准备好穿梭机
Standard orbital approach. Alert the shuttlecraft to stand by.
赛波克 史波克 麦考依
Sybok, Spock, McCoy,
跟我来 其余人留在飞船上
come with me. The rest of you remain on board.
等我先搞清楚我们在跟什么打交道再说
Until I determine what we're dealing with.
别傻站着了 上帝可是个大忙人
Don't just stand there, God's a busy man.
穿梭机不受我控制了
I am no longer in control of the craft.
好吧 我们全听你的
All right, we'll play it your way.
真迷人 这大地 这天空
It's amazing. The land. The sky.
就像我心目中的一样
Just as I knew it would be.
史考提 你看看这个 我没时间
You have to see this. I don't have time.
舰长要我修好传送机
The Captain told me to get the transporter working.
我们乘坐星舰
We have travelled far.
远道而来
By starship.
进取号♥ 我是柯克
Enterprise, this is Kirk.
我们已经...
We have...
赛波克
Sybok.
也许...
Perhaps...
欢迎 勇敢的灵魂
Brave souls, welcome.
这是上帝的声音吗?
Is this the voice of God?
一种声音 多张面庞
One voice, many faces.
是否这样更合乎你的期望?
Does this better suit your expectations?
你是谁? 我就是我
Qualse tu? It is l.
你们的旅程一定很不容易
Yourjourney could not have been an easy one.
是的 我们必须突破大屏障
It was not. We had to breach the Barrier.
了不起 你们是最先找到我的人
Magnificent. You are the first to find me.
电影精选列表