Hey! Ike! - Ike, hi!
嘿! 艾克! - 艾克, 嗨!
Ike, you made it back!
艾克, 你回来了!
Well, of course! I wouldn't miss Canadian Boxing Day, buddy!
嗯, 当然! 我不会错过加拿大的节礼日, 伙计!
Look, everyone, Stan's back!
大家看, 屎蛋回来了!
Hey, Stan!
嘿, 屎蛋!
Hey, guys!
大家好!
Good to see you, buddy! How was everything on Mars?
很高兴见到你, 伙计! 火星上的一切怎麽样?
Really cool, but I'm so glad to be home! How are the kids?
真的很酷, 但我很高兴回家! 孩子们怎麽样?
Uncle Stan!
屎蛋叔叔!
There's the little ragamuffins!
有小碎花!
Mom.
妈妈
Hi, Stanly.
嗨, 屎蛋利
It's Mom! And Shelley!
是妈妈! 还有雪莱!
Why are you acting all weird, Turd?
你为什麽表现得很奇怪, 图尔德?
I don't know.
我不知道
For some reason I'm just extra happy to see you guys.
出于某种原因, 我很高兴见到你们
Hey, look who's here. It's Kenny!
嘿, 看看谁来了 是阿尼!
Kenny!
阿尼!
Kenny, what have you been up to, buddy?
阿尼, 你在做什麽, 伙计?
Didn't you hear?! Kenny just won the Nobel Prize
你没听到吗?! 阿尼刚刚获得诺贝尔奖
for combining dark matter and breast implants!
结合暗物质和乳♥房♥♥植入物!
Oh, you old dog!
哦, 你这个老狗!
Hey, everybody, he's on!
嘿, 大家, 他来了!
What a fantastic audience. Wow.
多麽棒的观众啊 哇
What is up with these bisexual Canadians, huh?
这些双性恋加拿大人怎麽了, 嗯?
I guess they don't know whether to fuck their brother
我猜他们不知道该不该操他们的兄弟
or their sister.
或者他们的妹妹
Hey, Stan.
嘿, 屎蛋
Wendy, you're back from Harvard.
温迪, 你从哈佛回来了
Yeah, just here for the holidays.
是的, 只是来过节
You wanna maybe... spend New Years together again?
你想也许... 再次一起过新年?
I'd love that.
我会喜欢的
Hey, fellas! Can I offer you some pupus?!
嘿, 伙计们! 我可以给你一些小狗吗?!
Thanks for choosin' Denny's Applebee's for your party.
感谢您为您的派对选择 Denny's Applebee's
Butters, you're still working here, huh?
巴特斯, 你还在这儿工作, 是吗?
Yup! I just made manager.
对! 我刚刚做了经理
I love doing actual shit that pays actual money.
我喜欢做真正的狗屎, 支付实际的钱
Hey, Stan, can you come here for a second?
嘿, 屎蛋, 你能过来一下吗?
What's the matter, dude?
怎麽了, 伙计?
Dude, he's here.
伙计, 他来了
Cartman?
卡特曼?
Ready, set, go...
预备, 准备, 开始...
Man, poor Cartman.
伙计, 可怜的卡特曼
Fuck you guys! You can suck my fucking dick!
操你们! 你可以吸我他妈的鸡♥巴♥!
Fuck you!
去你的!
It's so sad he never did anything with his life.
可悲的是, 他一生从未做过任何事
Fuck you, Kyle! Fuck you, Stan!
操♥你♥妈♥的, 凯子! 去你的, 屎蛋!
Hey, come on, fellas.
嘿, 来吧, 伙计们
We can't spend another holiday feeling bad for Eric.
我们不能再度过一个为阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ感到难过的假期
There's nothing that could have changed the path he was on.
没有什麽可以改变他所走的道路
Fuck you, Butters!
操♥你♥妈♥的, 巴特斯!
Fuck you, Eric!
操♥你♥妈♥的, 阿ㄆㄧㄚˇ!
Well, everyone, I just wanna make a toast.
好吧, 大家, 我只想乾杯
I don't know...
我不知道...
what got us through the pandemic
是什麽让我们度过了大流行
and made all our futures so very bright, but whatever it was...
并让我们所有的未来都变得如此光明, 但无论如何...
may we have it for the rest of our days.
愿我们在剩下的日子裡拥有它
God bless us, everyone.
上帝保佑我们, 大家
Cheers!
乾杯!
Remember, folks,
记住, 伙计们,
weed can't solve all your problems.
大♥麻♥不能解决你所有的问题
But Tegridy can.
但 泰格迪大♥麻♥ 可以
Tegridy Weed.
泰格迪大♥麻♥
电影精选列表