MTV
音乐电视
You guys! You guys!
你们! 你们!
Oh, my God, you're not gonna believe this!
哦, 我的上帝, 你不会相信这个的!
Dude, what? - You guys...
伙计, 什麽? - 你们...
Heather Williams farted during P.E. class.
海瑟·威廉斯在体育课上放屁 班级
So? - So?
所以? - 所以?
Heather Williams farted during P.E. class!
海瑟·威廉斯在体育课上放屁 班级!
That means we are gonna sit courtside
这意味著我们要坐在场边
at the Denver Nuggets game next Saturday!
在下週六的丹佛金块队比赛中!
What?
什麽?
Ugh! Heather Williams' mom
啊! 海瑟威廉斯的妈妈
works for Coors in Golden!
为金库尔斯工作!
Coors is the second biggest sponsor
Coors是第二大赞助商
of the Pepsi Center where the Nuggets play!
金块队所在的百事中心!
We tell Heather that if she doesn't get us courtside seats,
我们告诉海瑟, 如果她不给我们安排场边座位,
then everyone's gonna know she farted in P.E. class!
那麽每个人都会知道她在体育课放屁 班级!
Whoa. I've never seen a Nuggets game in person.
哇 我从未亲眼见过金块队的比赛
Well, we're about to! All we have to do is show Heather
好吧, 我们即将! 我们所要做的就是向海瑟展示
we have proof and she'll do whatever we want!
我们有证据, 她会为所欲为!
What proof do you have?
你有什麽证据?
Kenny had his phone out!
阿尼把他的手♥机♥拿出来了!
He got a photo of Heather right when she farted.
当她放屁时, 他得到了海瑟的照片
Look! Isn't this awesome, you guys?!
看! 这不是很棒吗, 你们?!
Let's go, Nuggets!
我们走吧, 金块!
Let's go, Nuggets!
加油, 金块!
Kids! Kids, can I have your attention, please.
孩子们! 孩子们, 我能引起你的注意吗?
Kids, listen up. This is an emergency.
孩子们, 听好了 这是紧急情况
Everything is fine but... we are sending you all home.
一切都很好, 但是...我们正在送你们回家
Some of you may have heard but there's a little virus
你们中的一些人可能听说过, 但有一点病毒
going around and the school district wants to make sure
四处走动, 学区想要确保
we're all safe, so we're shutting down
我们都很安全, 所以我们正在关闭
the school for about two weeks.
学校约2週
Two weeks?! Yippie!
2週?! 伊皮!
Oh, not now.
哦, 不是现在
Your parents are here to pick you up. So let's go.
你的父母来接你了 所以我们走吧
I'm sure it's nothing; we'll see you in a couple of weeks.
我确定这没什麽; 我们几週后见
You guys-- you guys, Heather Thompson
你们 - 你们, 海瑟·汤普森
farted in P.E. class! Guys?
在体育课放屁 班级! 伙计们?
Every night I have the same dream,
每天晚上都做同样的梦,
and relive the whole thing again...
并再次重温整个事情...
It's called social distancing.
这被称为社交距离
If we stay six feet apart from each other
如果我们彼此保持6英尺的距离
and wear a mask...
还有戴口罩...
And also I'm shutting down the city and I'm a pervert.
而且我正在关闭城市, 我是个变♥态♥
And we've got to get control of this thing!
我们必须控制这件事!
I'm just getting sick of being here every day with you,
我只是厌倦了每天和你在一起
that's all. You think
就这些 您认为
I like being here every day with you?!
我喜欢和你在一起的每一天?!
I am much easier to get along with
我更容易相处
during a stay-at-home order!
在居家令期间!
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Stan...
生日快乐, 亲爱的屎蛋...
Come on, Stan, we're gonna visit Grandpa!
来吧, 屎蛋, 我们要去拜访爷爷!
Hi, Grandpa!
嗨, 爷爷!
Hi, Grandpa!
嗨, 爷爷!
Isn't it great to see Grandpa, kids?
孩子们, 见到爷爷不是很好吗?
Look, let's just face it, you guys.
听著, 让我们面对现实吧, 你们
We don't trust each other and we don't like each other.
我们不信任对方, 也不喜欢对方
I hate this stupid farm.
我讨厌这个愚蠢的农场
In the dream, I relive the entire pandemic.
在梦中, 我重温了整个大流行
Oh, God, no!
哦, 天哪, 不!
My little girl!
我的小女孩!
Oh, no! Oh, God!
不好了! 天啊!
Now that I'm older, the dream isn't just a dream
年纪大了, 梦想不再只是梦想
because the whole pandemic has started all over again.
因为整个大流行又重新开始了
A brand-new variant of the COVID virus has emerged
出现了一种全新的 新冠 病毒变种
in Colorado and now panic and fear
在科罗拉多州, 现在恐慌和恐惧
spreads throughout the world.
遍布世界各地
The new outbreak started with the death
新的爆发始于死亡
of renowned scientist Kenny McCormick,
著名科学家阿尼·麦考密克,
and has therefore been named Kenny McCormikron.
因此被命名为阿尼·麦考密克朗
It's been 38 years since the pandemic first started,
大流行开始以来已经38年了,
and people are beginning to say enough is enough.
人们开始说够了
The town of South Park has been put under strict lockdown
南方公园镇已被严格封锁
to try and contain the new variant.
尝试并包含新的变体
Nobody is allowed in or out for the next 20 to 30 years.
在接下来的20到30年内, 任何人都不得进出
Attention. You are under quarantine.
注意力 你正在隔离中
Someone in your community is not vaccinated.
您社区中的某个人未接种疫苗
Maintain social distance and wear a chin diaper if possible.
如果可能, 保持社交距离并戴上下巴尿布
Attention. You are under quarantine.
注意力 你正在隔离中
Someone in your community is not vaccinated.
您社区中的某个人未接种疫苗
Maintain social distance and wear a chin diaper
保持社交距离并穿下巴尿布
if possible.
如果可能的话
Attention. You are under quarantine.
注意力 你正在隔离中
Someone in your community is not...
您社区中的某个人不是...
Come on inside and rejuvenate.
进来吧, 恢复活力
Denny's is now Denny's Applebee's Max.
Denny's 现在是 Denny's Applebee's Max
Taste the difference.
品嚐差异
Welcome to Denny's Applebee's Max.
欢迎来到 Denny's Applebee's Max
Just one joining us today?
今天只有一个加入我们吗?
Listen to me very carefully
仔细听我说
and try not to change your expression.
并儘量不要改变你的表情
They could be listening.
他们可能在听
This... is the last sprout of Tegridy Weed.
这是... 是泰格迪大♥麻♥的最后萌芽
We have to get it somewhere outside of town.
我们必须把它拿到城外的某个地方
Sir, the whole town is under quarantine.
先生, 整个镇子都在隔离中
Nothing's allowed in or out.
什麽都不允许进出
We have to replicate it.
我们必须複制它
It's the only way for people to have Tegridy again.
这是人们再次拥有 泰格迪大♥麻♥ 的唯一途径
Uh, okay, sir, if you don't want to eat,
呃, 好的, 先生, 如果你不想吃饭,
then I'll need to ask you to leave.
那麽我需要请你离开
Don't you understand this could change the world.
难道你不明白这可能会改变世界
Maybe the Denny's side of you doesn't care,
也许丹尼那边的你不在乎,
but the Applebee's side of you must want to help!
但Applebee 那边的你一定想帮忙!
There you are, Mr. Marsh.
你来了, 马希先生
Come on. Time to go back to the old folks home.
来吧 是时候回老家了
I can't go back! Everyone listen!
我不能回去! 大家听听!
This little sprout is humanity's only hope!
这个小芽是人类唯一的希望!
Let's go back to the retirement home.
让我们回到养老院
We can get you some nice ice cream, okay?
我们可以给你买♥♥些好吃的冰淇淋, 好吗?
I don't want ice cream, I want my species to survive!
我不要冰淇淋, 我要我的物种生存!
Back off! - Let's go, Mr. Marsh!
退后! - 我们走吧, 马希先生!
Don't make this difficult for us!
不要让这对我们很困难!
Why, you son of a bitch.
为什麽, 你这个王八蛋
Come on, Mr. Marsh. - Who...?
来吧, 马希先生 - 谁...?
It's me, Token. We know about the pangolin.
是我, 托肯 我们知道穿山甲
Your son and his friends are trying to stop all this
你的儿子和他的朋友们正试图阻止这一切
from happening. We need to get you to Kenny's lab.
从发生 我们需要带你去阿尼的实验室
Dr. Kenneth McCormick will now be attempting to
阿尼·麦考密克博士现在将尝试
travel back in time in order to stop
回到过去以便停下来
the COVID pandemic from ever happening.
新冠大流行永远不会发生
At the moment Kenny time traveled,
在阿尼时间旅行的那一刻,
he blew all the transformers here in the lab.
他把实验室裡所有的变压器都炸了
If you're going to try and replicate his work,
如果你想尝试複制他的作品,
we'll be doing it at half capacity.
我们将用一半的容量来做
The bigger problem is that we can't even get
更大的问题是我们甚至无法得到
into half of Kenny's equipment.
变成了阿尼一半的装备
We have access to the machines, but the codes to operate
我们可以使用机器, 但是要操作的代码
those machines are behind an 86-Mag firewall
这些机器在 86-Mag防火牆后面
with restricted access,
访问受限,
电影精选列表