but they said that they wanted the world to know
他们有最棒的人处理这个案子。
that they had their best man on the case.
恕我直言,先生,
With all due respect, sir,
有没有想过会破坏调查?
was there any thought given to compromising the investigation?
我这是政♥治♥任命,这是我的工作。
I'm a political appointee. I have this job
因为我给过总统竞选委员会一包钱。
because I gave the president's election committee a bag of money.
我无法做决定。
I don't get to make decisions.
他们想要曝光,它就曝光了。
They want this out there, well, it's out there.
我认为最好的可能是,
The best case I can suggest is,
也许它会唤醒某人的兴趣。 我不知道。
maybe it'll rouse up a person of interest. I don't know.
他们不顾一切。我告诉过你。
They're desperate. I told you that.
你认为我们这样插一手能帮助推动吗?
You think tipping our hand like this is gonna help expedite that?
Robert,我是个信使 别冲我放枪
Robert, I am the messenger. Don't shoot me.
他们不喜欢烧焦的录像带,他们要用这个
They didn't like your fried videotape, so they said they were going with this.
我有朋友在国内做机车经销。
I have car dealerships at home.
可以给你要到很好的价格,
I can get you a great deal on wheels,
但我承认我现在有点儿力不从心
but I have to admit I'm a little bit over my head on this stuff.
保加利亚那个岗位不是我想要的。
Bulgaria was not the post I wanted.
我是希望去巴黎。
I was hoping for Paris.
那就是他们暗示的,巴黎。
That's what they hinted at, Paris.
哦,也许钱没给足。
Oh, maybe I didn't give them enough money.
我不知道。
I don't know. [ Sighs]
你那帮家伙要结果,Robert.
Your guys want results, Robert.
我们正在尽全力。
We are doing the best we can.
[beep]
这是幸运发现,一个画展
DIGGS: That was a lucky find, the art exhibit.
他是本地画家
URSULA: He's a local painter.
可笑,我以前从未遇到过。
Funny, I don't think I've ever come across one before.
也许你只是对你周围不够留心。
Maybe you just haven't been paying attention to what's around you.
也许。
Maybe not.
那么,你为什么来索菲亚?
So what made you come to Sofia?
换个环境,看看机会。
Change of scenery, new opportunities, that sort of thing.
你喜欢你的雇主,美国政♥府♥?
And you like your employer, the government of the U.S.?
是,还行。
[ laughs ] Yeah, fine.
你自己呢?你喜欢你的工作吗?
What about you? You like what you do?
我喜欢。
I love it.
我希望有一天能住到山上去,
I'd like to live in the mountains one day,
远离城市。
away from the city.
我要走了。
I have to go.
真的?这么快?
Really? So soon?
你今晚什么时间去,我很想去见你。
What time do you go on tonight? I'd love to come and see you.
不,不是今晚。
No, not tonight.
对不起,Robert。我必须走了。
I'm sorry, Robert. I have to go.
你很好,Robert.
You're very nice, Robert.
希望你给我打电♥话♥。
I'd like it if you call me.
Ok, 我会的。
Okay, I will.
Abdullah说,下一个目标,
MAN: Next target, Abdullah Said.
[dog barks]
[ Beeping ]
[speaking Turkish ]
[ Speaking Arabic]
[frustrated sigh ]
[ Exhales ]
Heh.
Heh.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
有个包。
It's a bag.
就是它。
That's it.
上次我们在一起,
The last time we were together,
当我提到你父母的时候,你很激动,记得吗?
you became agitated when I mentioned your parents, remember?
我问你想不想他们?
When I asked you if you missed them?
现在
Now...
我要你思绪回闪,Vicki.
I want you to cast your mind back, Vicki.
想想那个小姑娘,
I want you to think about that little girl,
父母死后,她的生活会怎样?
what life was like for her after her parents died.
Aah!
Aah!
Aah!
Aah!
[screaming ]
现在,我要问你一些听上去个呢个挺奇怪的问题,
Now... I'm going to ask you some questions that may seem strange,
你自然地会它就好了,OK?
but I want you to answer them naturally, okay?
想在,躺下,舒服了。
Now, lie back, get comfortable.
很好。
All right, good.
放松,呼吸。
And relax and breathe.
呼吸。
Breathe.
请你把眼睛摘下好吗?
Will you take off your glasses, please'?
告诉我你的全名。
Tell me your full name.
Victoria Denov.
Victoria Denov.
是哪年生的?
What year were you born in?
一九七……
1970s... Seventy-...
七七, 我想是。
'77, I think.
生在那个城市?
What city were you born in?
索菲亚。
Sofia.
不,巴黎。
No, Paris.
等等……
Wait...
你妈妈叫什么?
DR. KAHN: What is your mother's first name?
你妈妈的名字,Vicki.
Your mother's first name, Vicki.
你要努力回答问题。
Now, you must try and answer these questions.
[ Hyperventilating ]
你妈妈叫什么?
What is your mother's name?
[ Hyperventilating ]
你妈妈叫什么?
What is your mother's name?
我不记得。
I can't... I can't remember.
安静,安静。
DR. KAHN: Calm... calm down.
呼吸,呼吸。
Breathe. Breathe.
失忆有时是一种自然反应,
Memory loss is a natural reaction in some cases,
呼吸,
so breathe.
好了。
That's it now.
有时候这就是简单的压力导致的。
Sometimes it's a product of something as simple as stress, okay?
你们把每件事都归结到压力。
You guys blame everything on stress.
所以,我不会疯?
So I'm not going crazy?
不,你不会。
No, you're not going crazy.
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
[ Bellydance music plays]
[audience clapping in time]
[ Both laugh ]
[singing in Bulgarian ]
你感觉对吗?
Does this feel right to you?
我感觉完美。
It feels perfect to me.
我也感觉很完美。
It feels perfectly right to me, too.
[ Passing klaxon ]
[speaking Turkish ]
[ Knock on door]
你今天好吗?
How are you today?
我想你知道我要问什么?
I think you know what I'm going to ask you.
每次见面我都要问的同一件事,
The same thing I ask you every time we meet.
你准备好对我讲你的父母了吗?
Are you ready to tell me about your parents...
那个使你变成今天这样的家庭悲剧?
the family tragedy that made you what you are today?
你怎么想? 感觉到什么?
What's your thought? Do you feel something about that'?
我不知道我们为什么见面。
I don't know why we meet
如果你不打算继续治疗,
if you're not going to participate in our sessions.
给我讲讲你父母的死。
Tell me about your parents' death.
Allahu Akbar!
Allahu Akbar!
麻烦你,嗯,
Excuse me, um...
Ursula不是应该今晚六点演出吗?
isn't Ursula supposed to be on at 6:00 tonight?
不,她今晚不来
No. She's not in tonight.
- Robert. - Hey.
- Robert. - Hey.
你要走吗?
Are you leaving?
我原来是要在这见那个女孩的。
I was supposed to meet the girl here.
哦,不,陪我,我请你喝一杯。
Ah, no, stay with me. I'll buy you a drink.
对不起,朋友。
Excuse me, my friend.
两个苏格兰威士忌 on the rocks.
Two dark scotches, please, on the rocks.
我搞不懂,我们在一起非常好。
I don't get it. We had an amazing time together, it was all great.
我约了她在这儿,她没来。
I was supposed to meet her here and she doesn't show.
哈,毫无希望的浪漫。
Ah, ever the hopeless romantic.
记着,Robert,她可能只是爱你的护照。
Remember, Robert, it might just be your passport she's falling in love with.
这有点儿愤青,Aaron?
That's a little cynical, isn't it, Aaron'?
哦,那是爱,对吗?
Oh, so it's love, is it'?
算了。你手上的案子有进展吗?
Anyway, how's that case of yours? Any progress to report?
一点儿没有。
Nothing yet.
我想我们永远也找不到凶手。
I don't think I'll ever find out who this killer is.
她来了。