I'm going to the ambassador's office.
[ Knock on door]
- Robert Diggs. - 大使先生。
- Robert Diggs. - Ambassador.
终于见到你了。
Good to finally meet you.
是我的荣幸,大使先生。
Pleasure's all mine, ambassador.
抱歉这样抱你拖进来。
Sorry to drag you in like this.
我必须承认,先生,
Well, I have to admit, sir,
你的邮件搅起了我的好奇心。
that your email did arouse my curiosity.
让我们透口气。
[ Chuckles ] Let's get some air.
索菲亚计划? 是的,我记得。
DIGGS: Project Sofia? Sure, I remember.
这座城市的反恐计划,现在已经不存在了。
A counter-terrorism program based here in the city, defunct now.
是的,秘密行动。
Yes. Black ops.
但是,媒体有很多猜测。
A lot of fuss in the press about it here, though.
我们的特工都是好样的,非常棒。
Our agents were good guys, really great.
他们已经渗透一些严密的恐怖激进组织中
They've been able to infiltrate
some of the best organized terrorist-radical groups
从纽约到马德里,
from New York to Madrid,
some of the best organized terrorist-radical groups
从纽约到马德里,
from New York to Madrid,
他们还没能,
and they were not able...
从没能渗透索菲亚,
not able to get into Sofia, ever.
过去没有,现在也没有。
Not then, not now.
我要和你谈谈索菲亚计划到目前的进展情况。
I gotta talk to you about what's going on with Sofia today.
我以为计划已经死了。
I thought it was dead in the water.
是啊,好像是。
Yeah. Seemed to be
直到昨天。
until yesterday.
是啊,我今天早上看到报道。
Yeah, I read about this this morning.
我以整夜都在和美国通话,处理此事。
Hmm. I've been on the phone all night with the States dealing with this.
原来华盛顿知道这家伙所有情况
Turns out Washington knows all about the fella
这个维安会开除的家伙
this vigilante terminated.
他一直是我们最高优先的目标,
He was a target of highest priority for us,
我们从没能接近他。
and we've never been able to get anywhere near him.
我猜国内那些家伙感到上面的压力
Oh, I guess the guys back home are feeling some heat from higher up,
他们想知道我们这儿到底发生什么?
and now they want to find out exactly what's going on here.
所以,我接到特殊指令要我说服你,
So I have been specifically instructed to, quote, unquote, persuade you
在这里负责调查。
to take charge of the investigation here.
为什么是我?
Why me?
因为你是模范。
Because you are exemplary.
不,认真的。
- [ Scoffs] - No, seriously.
你的FBI朋友就是这么说你的,他们说你是模范。
That's what your FBI friends called you. They said you were exemplary.
我一生中从未碰到任何人说我是模范。
I've never had anybody say I was exemplary in my whole life.
离开执法部门,
Leaving law enforcement
是我认真考虑后的决定,大使先生。
was a well-thought-out decision on my part, ambassador.
是,我知道。
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
我知道,他们告诉我了,我真的抱歉。
I know. They told me about that, and I'm truly sorry.
来吧。
Come on.
好像后果会非常严重,政♥治♥、国际的。
But it seems that the ramifications of this are very big... politically, globally.
你看,维安会锁定一票的非常重要的目标,
See, these vigilantes have taken on a whole string of high-profile targets,
你FBI的朋友昨夜电♥话♥里告诉我,
targets your FBI guys told me on the phone last night
有些目标他们追踪了多年都没得手,
that they've been tracking for years and could never get a look at.
现在,他们要知道
So now they need to know
为什么维安会能打进去,他们却不行。
how come these vigilantes can get inside when they can't'?
他们是谁,这些家伙?
And who are they, these guys?
他们知道什么,怎么知道的?
And what do they know? How do they know it'?
为什么是他们,不是我们。
And why them, not us?
我们有什么情报?
What intel do we have?
他们告诉我,武装分子正在建立一些据点。
They tell me that some militant is setting up safe houses.
他不知道为什么,但是知道他们在附近的村子里。
He doesn't know why, but he knows they're here in villages.
伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥。
Islamic Jihad.
我好像必须接受这个任务,长官?
Am I being pressured into this assignment, sir?
你有授权接触所有机密,全面的、所有的。
You have complete disclosure, full disclosure, everything.
总领事已经告诉我
Consul General has told me
你的授权是完全的
that your clearances have been made complete.
如果你需要当地执法部门的帮助,你会得到的。
If you need help from local law enforcement, you have it.
我们需要掌控这个,Robert。
We need to get a handle on this, Robert.
你就是哪个对的人
[sighs]
And you're the man for it.
你就是哪个对的人
[sighs]
And you're the man for it.
你是
You're...
And you're the man for it.
你是
You're...
算了,你是到你是什么?
Well, you know what you are.
- 榜样 - 榜样
- Exemplary. - Exemplary.
[ bellydance music plays]
[ Wolf whistle ]
等等,等等,等等 等一下。
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
[ Applause ]
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
Lonewolf. 继续下一个目标。
[ Beeps]
Lonewolf. Proceeding with next target.
Lonewolf. 继续下一个目标。
[ Beeps]
Lonewolf. Proceeding with next target.
[dog whines]
[whines]
[ Barking ]
[speaking Turkish ]
[ Man praying in Arabic]
[ Barking ]
[whining and barking]
没有目击者。
No witnesses.
[dog yelps ]
[ bellydance music plays]
这真是疯狂的时代。
These are crazy times.
不,这家伙很聪明
No. He's clever, this guy,
根据这一击的力度,准备得非常充分。
and based on the efficiency of the hit, very well equipped.
谁会是背后指使呢?
Any idea who might be behind it?
无从知晓,但是,
None whatsoever, but, uh,
让我好奇的是为什么。
it does have me a little bit curious as to why.
干嘛不讲讲你的专业意见呢?
Why don't you give me your professional opinion?
我是说,什么原因是这些人加入维安会呢?
I mean, what makes somebody become a vigilante?
把特征做出来给我。
I mean, profile him for me.
来看看,
Well, let's see.
有责任要打击犯罪,是吗?
Well, to take responsibility for the crime, right?
但他躲在面具后面
But he hides behind a mask.
要有胆,有耐心,
It takes guts, patience,
奇怪的道德。
and an odd sort of morality.
他成功很多次,
And he's gotten away with it a number of times,
可能使他更有底气,
which has probably emboldened him and...
觉得不可能不抓住,
makes him think he's not gonna get caught.
不错
[ Applause ]
Oh, lovely.
不错
[ Applause ]
Oh, lovely.
希望他这点错了
Well, let's hope he's wrong about that.
[ New song begins ]
啊,我们那天晚上的朋友
Ah, our friend from the other night.
女性曲线的奇妙之处是柔顺吗?
The fascinating thing about the female form is its supple nature, is it not?
那份儿弹性,那份儿活泼,
Its elasticity, its alacrity, and...
那份儿变化
variability.
你是慢热,朋友。
You're a slow starter, my friend,
你的品味没挑儿的。
but I'll give you this: You have impeccable taste.
她对你有兴趣。
She's interested in you.
很明显
- It's obvious. - [scoffs ]
Robert,神职人员才独身呢,朋友。
Robert, celibacy is for monks, my friend,
而且我认为这对他们也不好。
and I'm not convinced it's very good for them, either.
我不是不想约会
Look, it's not that I don't want to meet somebody,
只是……
I just...
我也不想失去
I don't want to lose somebody, either.
又不是让你娶她。
I'm not suggesting you marry her.
算了,这些东欧女孩总是麻烦。
Anyway, these Eastern Bloc girls can be trouble.
就保持一个短暂的甜蜜。
No, just keep it short and sweet.
约会两次,最多三次。
Two dates, three maximum.
对她感觉不一样
There's definitely something about her.
上啊,朋友。
Well, go for it, my friend.
据说人只活一次
You only live once, allegedly, right'?
你要干嘛? 去哪儿?
What are you doing? Where you going?
别把我丢在这儿。
Come on, don't leave me here.
我都不确定我是她的型儿。
I'm sure I'm not even her type.
听着,Robert...
Listen, Robert...
我知道失去妻子很难过,非常难过。
I know that losing your wife was tough, the worst.
我要问你个问题,你不一定回答。
I'm going to ask you a question. You don't have to answer it.