你是害怕失去另一个女人,
Is it you're afraid of losing another woman,
还是觉得你不配,嗯?
or is it you don't think you deserve to have one, hmm?
我们很快就会再见的,朋友。
I'll see you very soon, my friend.
很快。
Very soon.
[drums only]
[ Applause ]
等等。
Wait.
[ Applause ]
等等。
Wait.
你太惊艳了。
You are stunning.
对不起,我不该那么说。
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
介意和我一起吗,小姐?
Would you care to join me, miss?
非常愿意。
I'd love to.
我要去换衣服
I'll go change.
你的舞跳的实在太好了。
Your dancing is...
我从来没见过。
It's extraordinary. I've never seen anything like it.
作为美国人,你很友善。
You're nice for an American.
谢谢。
Thank you.
[ Clears throat, sighs]
我让你紧张吗?
Am I making you nervous?
不,不,一点儿没有。
No, no, not at all.
就是,嗯,
It's just that, um...
你让我想起一个人。
you, uh... you remind me of someone.
大概是你在美国的妻子
Your wife perhaps back in America?
不,不,不。
Oh, this? No, no, no.
我没结婚。
I'm not married.
哦,离婚了。
Oh, divorced.
戴着前妻的婚戒是美国的习惯吗?
Is it an American custom to wear the ring of the ex-wife'?
不,不,不,我戴着是因为,
No, no, no. I just wear it because, uh...
因为你还爱着她?
Because you still love her?
不,不,不,你不知道。
Wait. No, no, no. You don't understand.
我来解释,
Let me explain.
Uh...
Uh...
她,她几年前去世了。
Well, she, uh, she died a few years ago.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不,不
No, no.
我该走了
I should go.
别,别走
No, no.
请告诉我你的名字
Please tell me your name.
Ursula.
Ursula.
Ursula.
Ursula.
我叫Robert.
I'm Robert.
很高兴认识你,Robert.
Nice to meet you, Robert.
我真的很想再见到你。
Well, look, I'd really love to see you again.
告诉我你的电♥话♥号♥码?
Can I have your number?
你完全晕过去了,像上次一样?
DR. KAHN: So you blanked out completely, like last time?
是
VICKI: Yes.
这次能记起什么吗?
Do you recall anything this time'?
没有
Nothing.
那就尽可能告诉我你能记得的
Well, think and tell me what you do remember.
几天前
It was a few days ago.
我在厨房♥
I was in the kitchen.
Mihail去上班了
Mihail had left for work.
接下来我只记得是晚上了
The next thing I remember it was night time.
我在床上
I'm in bed.
我一天都没去上班
I hadn't shown up for work all day.
你不记得那天发生的事了?
And you don't remember anything that happened that day?
不记得
Nothing.
第二天早上醒来时
The next morning when I woke up,
我觉得非常累,几乎下不了床
I was so exhausted, I could hardly get out of bed.
你还有头痛吗?
Are you still having the headaches?
[screaming ]
你还有头痛吗?
Are you still having the headaches?
有时有
Sometimes.
- 你听说过昏阙吗? - 没有
- Have you heard of syncope? - No.
就是完全失去意识
It's complete loss of consciousness,
对自己和周围的感知中断了
interruption of awareness of one's self and surroundings.
如果你在又晕过去的情况,很简单。
If you feel yourself blanking out again, it's simple.
深呼吸
Just take deep breaths.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
对
All right.
Diggs先生
Mr. Diggs.
我要给你介绍两个人
A couple of people I want you to meet.
Aleksander Mulichev警官 Greg Ospasov警官
Officer Alexander Mulichev, Officer Greg Ospasov.
索菲亚最棒的,他们两个都会讲英语
Sofia's best, and they both speak English.
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
Gregor Ospasov,荣幸
Gregor Ospasov. A pleasure.
很高兴认识你,叫我Aleks
Great to meet you. Please call me Aleks.
他们会为你提供执法部门所有的协助
They're gonna give you all the help that local law enforcement can provide.
他们是好样的
They're good guys...
可以托命的
Trust them with your life.
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
死者是爆破专家,与伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥有联♥系♥
The deceased is an explosives expert, affiliated with Islamic Jihad.
当然
Of course.
凶手把狗也杀了
The killer shot the dog, also.
这是六个月里第十二起有关联的命案
This is the 12th connected killing you've seen in six months?
是的
Yeah, that's right,
只有一件法医证据
and just one piece of forensic evidence,
一个带唇膏印的罗马尼亚雪茄屁♥股♥
a Romanian brand of cigarette butt with lipstick
在命案现场附近的便道发现的
was found on the sidewalk near one of the killings.
可能是任何人的
It could belong to anyone.
还有一卷烧融了的录像带,来自一间阿♥拉♥伯纪念品商店。
There is also a melted VHS tape from an Arabic souvenir shop.
完全干净,无法追踪
Completely clean. Untraceable.
不知道来源
Unknown origin.
现在我们有了一个长距离狙击手的命案
DIGGS: So, now we've got a long-range sniper killing.
枪手的位置有什么证据吗?
Any forensic evidence at the shooter's post?
弹♥药♥残留、头发、纤维、弹壳、任何东西?
Gunshot residue, hairs, fibers, shells, anything?
正在做,过筛子。
We're working on it. Sifting the dirt.
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
六百米
600 meters.
Robert Diggs,美国使♥馆♥
Robert Diggs. U.S. Embassy.
我要去再看一下
I'm gonna go take a look.
Robert?
Robert?
Nah. 如果是这样的话
Nah. If that were the case,
身体应该大概这里有伤
the body would have wound up somewhere over here in this proximity.
不,凶手是等他做完了祈祷,
No, the killer let him finish his prayer,
站起来要转身的时候下的手
and then hit when he stood up and was just about to turn.
这是为什么伤在身体的这个部位
That's why the body wound up here.
那就是说,子弹不是从这里来的
So that means the shots didn't come from there.
是从那儿来的
They came from there.
哦?
Huh?
嘿,看这个
Hey, look at this.
枪架的印子,嗯?
Marks from a rifle stand, huh?
[ Breathing heavily]
[laughing]
[bell chimes]
[ Gasping ]
Vicki.
Vicki.
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
Vicki...
Vicki...
Oh, I completely understand.
Oh, I completely understand.
Hey, look, I'll have to call you right back, okay?
Hey, look, I'll have to call you right back, okay?
这是你要的
The printout you asked for.
这就是他们能从录像带上找到的全部?
This is all they were able to retrieve from the VHS tape?
对不起,损毁太厉害
Sorry, it was too damaged.
- 即使强化处理也不行? - 不行
- Even with the enhancement? - Even with.
[ Speaking Bulgarian ]
刚到的
This just came in.
我们走向国际了
We've gone international.
媒体报道了Jinn谋杀案
The press picked on the Jinn murders.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥。
Son of a bitch.
你看过这个吗?
Have you seen this?
不是我的错。
It's not my fault.
是你国内的朋友泄露出去的。
This was leaked by your friends back home.
坐下。
Sit down.
我告诉他们说他们疯了,
I told them I thought they were nuts,
他们却说要让世界知道,