"No Te muevas!"
米勒
Miller.
结束了 我没子弹
It's over. - I'm out of bullets.
杀了我
Do it.
来杀了我
So come on and shoot me, already.
你感到很刺♥激♥?
Do you feel the rush?
我感受过了
Well, I felt it.
当我的瞄准器对正你的时候
I felt it when I had you in my crosshairs.
但扣动扳机之后...
After you pull the trigger...
刺♥激♥消失了...
when the rush is over...
这令人痛苦
it hurts.
对吗?
Doesn't it?
你现在感到的痛苦不是最坏的
The hurt you're feeling now ain't the worst pain.
最坏的是...
The worst thing...
再也感觉不到任何东西
is not feeling the hurt anymore.
你会渡过这关的
You'll get past this.
你会的
You'll get by.
嘿...
Hey.
你仍可回家
You can still go home.
米勒
Miller.
离开这儿,我掩护你
We got to get out of here. I'll cover you.
不
No.
小子,我帮你离开这儿,快走
Son. I'm getting you out of here. Now go.
嘿
Hey.
我跟着便来
I'll be right behind you.
走吧
Move it.
告诉我你是谁?
Tell me who you are.
李·哈维·奥斯瓦德
Lee Harvey Oswald.
我们找了你很久
We've been looking for you.
混♥蛋♥
"Hijo de puta."
你破坏我们的理想
You've hurt our cause.
去你♥妈♥的♥和你♥妈♥的♥理想
Well, fuck you and fuck your cause.
他是贝克特
"Es El Beckett."
好
Well...
皇天不负有心人 对吗? 贝克特
all things come to he who waits. Right, Beckett?
好久不见
Long time no see.
看看是否还有其他人
See if there's any others.
贝克特和我将要详谈 我们将要听到一切
Oh, Beckett and I are going to have a long talk. We'll hear about everything.
绑住他的手
"Amarren las manos."
所有人回营
Everyone back to the «hacienda».
回营
"Vuelvan a la hacienda."
感觉一下吧,狙击手
Feel the trigger, sniper.
这将是最后一次
It will be the last time.
你的拍档在哪里?
So, where did you leave your partner?
现在,你杀死了奥乔亚 哥伦比亚公民
Now you targeted Ochoa. A Colombian civilian.
美军现在要对付哥伦比亚?
Is the U.S. Military now moving against the Colombian cartel?
托马斯·贝克特,海军陆战队一级军士长...
Thomas Beckett, Master Gunnery Sergeant...
美国海军陆战队
United States Marine Corps!
我喜欢你的忠诚,贝克特
I like your dedication, Beckett.
很富挑战性
It's a challenge.
起来,不要这么快死,贝克特
Wake up. Don't die on me yet, Beckett.
我还没玩够
I'm just starting to have fun.
噢,米勒
Miller.
等一等
Wait.
等一等?
Wait?
求求你
Please.
一枪,两杀
One shot, two kills.
一枪..
One shot...
两杀?
two kills?
有个人…
A man...
在你组织里
in your organization.
什么? 有个人..
What? - A man...
什么?
What?
动手
Move.
我们要走一公里,你挺得住吗?
I'm gonna go one klick, can you make it?
没问题
Yeah.
好,走
Let's go.
一分钟后到达
One minute to rendezvous.
他们最好在这里!
They better be there. Take her down.
贝克特,你先走 把枪给我,我掩护你
Beckett, go! - Give me that rifle. I'll cover you.
走 这是命令
Go on! That's an order.
米勒
Miller!
贝克特
Beckett!
走吧!
Let's go!
贝克特
Beckett.
梦想永恒
There's always Montana.