Give him the glasses.
祝你失明
May you go blind.
跟着他们,简直疯了
Following these Indians is fucking crazy.
他们的计划有助我们 计划? 什么计划?
Their agenda works with ours. - Their agenda? What agenda?
看到卡罗的手了吗? 他们开辟了这条路
Did you see how Cacique's hand? Did you see the way it was cut up?
他的仇人叫El Cirujano 意思是"外科医生"
The animal who did that is «El Cirujano».
他正向这儿来,我们要对付他
«The Surgeon». He's headed this way and we're gonna take him out.
报酬是,他们带我们避开叛军 可节省不少时间
In return, they're gonna lead us past the rebel patrol. We'll cut hours off our time.
我们的任务不包括帮助印第安人!
Our mission isn't about assassinating people for Indians.
"外科医生"只列为机会目标
«El Cirujano» is listed as a target of opportunity.
如果发现他,就做掉 列在哪儿? 不在我的任务中
That means, we see him, we take him out. - Listed where? It's not in my orders.
"外科医生"将在这河的上游 而米勒…
El Cirujano is gonna be at this river up ahead and Miller...
你已被指派去杀他,就位吧
you're designated hitter on this one, so batter up.
等一等 我无法相信
Wait, now hold on a second! I'm not buying into this.
我也不信 你在直升机上杀人
And I don't buy that you shot a man from a moving helicopter.
那与这事无关
That's got nothing to do with anything.
你要与"外科医生"面对面
You're going to look «Cirujano» in the eyes,
然后一颗子弹穿过他
you're gonna put a bullet through his heart...
在见过你杀人前我不信你有能力执行这次任务
because until I see you kill a man, you're a liability to this mission.
那不是我此行的目的!
That's not my purpose here!
可能吧,但到阿尔瓦雷斯军营时将会有两个目标
Maybe, but when we get to Alvarez's «hacienda» there's gonna be two targets.
等等,什么?
What?
是的,绝不骗你 情报是瞬息万变的
Yeah, that's right. Intelligence changes all the time.
阿尔瓦雷斯已约了拉乌尔·奥乔亚会面
Alvarez is setting up a meeting with a man called Raul Ochoa.
他是一名支持叛乱的哥伦比亚毒枭
He's a Colombian drug lord that's financing the rebels.
我们有机会两个一起干掉 这消息来自何处?
We got a chance to get them both. - Where does this information come from?
任何情报必须先经过我!
Any new intelligence has to come through me.
本地线人...鲁伊斯神父 他是圣城村的神父
A local contact, Father Ruiz. He's a priest in the village of Sangre.
待我们抵达,他便把详情告诉我们
He'll give us specifics on the meeting when we get there.
3点钟将转吹陆风
Wind coming off the water at 3:00.
一枪已够
One click right.
两枪吧
Make that two clicks.
哪一个是他? 我分辨不出来
Which one is he? I can't tell who he is.
那棒球员就是
He's the baseball fan.
他是美国人 他是他妈的前中情局特工
He's a fucking American. - He's a fucking spook. Ex-CIA.
我曾在萨尔瓦多见过他一次
I met him once up in El Salvador.
现在他是毒贩的爪牙
Now he's an enforcer for the cocaine monkeys.
我对付那中尉 你对付他
I'll take out the lieutenant. You concentrate on him.
用子弹射穿他心脏吧
Now put a fucking bullet through his heart.
动手吧!
Do it. Feel the rush.
米勒
Miller.
呼吸
Breathe.
现在杀他
Nail that motherfucker now!
你刚才做什么?
What the hell did you just do, sniper?
我只是想让你知道,我自有主张
I just wanted to show you that I owned that situation.
废话! 你放了一记坏枪
Bullshit. You fired a spoiler.
你看见他倒下了的,他已死 我没看见!我没见他中弹!
You saw him go down. He's dead. - I didn't see shit! I didn't see him hit.
老天,你给了他一枪警告
For Christ's sake, you gave him a warning shot.
我打中他了! 我看着他倒下的,毫无疑问
I hit him. I had him in my sights. There's no doubt about it.
你最好是对的
You better be right.
从今以后...要一枪一个
From now on, one shot, one kill.
没有例外 你明白吧?
No exceptions. You understand?
酋长 对不起
"Lo siento, Cacique."
怎么? 现在他们怪罪于我们了?
What? Now they blame us for this?
没有
No.
但他们决不会再帮我们了
But this sure as hell ain't going to help us.
贝克特
Beckett?
巡逻队
Patrol.
你一定以此为乐吧
You really get off on this shit, don't you, Beckett?
这只是份工作 我不会想太多
Uh, it's just a job. I don't think about it much.
秘诀原来是:不想 正确
So that's the secret, not thinking. Right.
米勒...
Miller...
你又为何而来?
what are you doing here?
这行动本该易如反掌的
This assignment was supposed to be a piece of cake.
来此一趟,轻松回家,然后领奖
You're in, you're out you go back home and reap the rewards.
华府诸公最爱这套
The Washington brass loves this shit.
当然,他们永远不会提及深入丛林之事 我敢肯定
Of course, they never said anything about a goddamn jungle creep, that's for sure.
是啊,他们不会的
Yeah, well, most guys wouldn't.
看来真是遥不可及
Seems so far away.
什么? 我这生
What? - My life.
来此前,我看过你的档案 你杀死了74人
I read your dossier before I came. You had 74 confirmed kills.
数目并不重要 重要的只是第一个
It's not about numbers. The only one that really mattered was the first one.
第一个是你最难受的吧?
That was the toughest one for you, right?
第一个?
First one?
是
Yeah.
但74个,这...
But 74, that's...
你一定被许多面孔缠着
a lot of faces to carry around.
是啊
Yeah, well...
你只好暂置他们于脑后
you put them in the back of your mind...
继续做你的事
and you just keep on going.
直至不再想这些事情
That's great until they decide not to stay in the back of your mind.
你或许难以相信...
You may find this hard to believe...
但我将来会在此坐办公室
but I'll take a nice office on the hill over this shit any day.
坐办公室,命令别人杀人...
Sitting in an office, giving other men orders to kill...
跟亲手杀人并无区别
ain't no different than putting a bullet in a man's heart.
我告诉你一些事情
Let me tell you something.
这都是一样
It's the same goddamn thing.
你听到了吗? 是枝AK47
You hear that? - An AK.
我认得撞针的回响
I know that hammer recoil. - Yeah...
是的,我知道是谁开枪
and I think I know who that single shot is.
他正在我们后面
He's behind us.
他是什么人?
Who is this guy?
我想是杀帕皮奇那人
I think he's the guy that killed Papich.
他已不是第一次跟踪我了
It ain't the first time he's been on my trail.
他是我训练出来的巴拿马人
He's a Panamanian I trained.
名叫德塞维拉 现在是一个雇佣兵
His name is Da Silva and now he's a fucking mercenary.
太荒唐了,我不能睡这里
This is ridiculous. I can't sleep here.
这是个好地方
It's a good spot.
死水...
Stagnant.
河蛙、蚂蝗、疟疾俱全
River flukes, leaches, malaria.
他想不到有人会藏身于此的
He'd never think anybody would be stupid enough to hide here.
除了我们
Except us.
吃下马丸
Just take your horse pill...
别撒尿就行 否则虫子会爬满鸡♥巴♥
and don't take a piss. The bugs will swim right up through your dick.
晚安
Good night.
辛苦吧?
Tough, huh?
他在那边 但在射程之外,该死!
He's there. And he's out of range, dammit!
我正望着我们刚爬过的山
I'm looking right at the ridge we came over.
但没发现
I don't see a damn thing.
因为他比你聪明 过来
That's because he's smarter than you. Come over here.
望着我所指处的底部
Glance down to the bottom of the finger.
到11点方向,半山
Sweep up to your left at your 11:00, halfway.
找到他了
Got him.
正向西行
Heading west.
他找不到我们
He's lost us.
错了 他只是在按我训练的方法行事
Wrong. He's just doing what he was trained to do.
他要绕道,朝我们过来
He's circling our flank, coming around us.
走在我们前面
Gaining some ground.
然后在某处等着我们
He'll be waiting for us somewhere.
他会知道我们的正确位置
He'll know exactly where we are.
我们要干掉他
We have to take him out.
我们休息?
Taking a break? - Mmm-hmm.
令它更灵敏
Makes it sensitive.
扳机与手指吻合
Marries my finger to the trigger break.
下一步你要干什么,磨脚皮?
What are you going to do, a pedicure next?
有些人是天生吃这行饭的 有些却不是
I guess some men are born to this work and others aren't.
这可能是你的职业选择,但不是我的
It may be your career choice, pal, but it ain't mine.
这行业自会选人 而非相反
This career chooses a man. Ain't the other way around.
正如我说...我有其他计划的
Like I said, I got other plans.
是吗? 我也有
Yeah? I had plans.
还用得上