巴拿马
距离
Range me.
三至五...腿部
Three to five on the legs.
他们来了
They're coming.
扫视,找出卡夫雷拉
Scan them. Find Cabrera.
在吉普车上,戴太阳眼镜那个
At the Jeep. Designer sunglasses.
你肯定?
You sure that's him?
我在看他的番号♥和姓名牌
I'm reading his rank and name tag.
他走动了
He's moving.
距离650,对否?
Six-5-0. Range me.
距离正确
Range correct, 6-5-0.
等他走出人群 他就是我的
When he clears the civilians he's mine.
有情况吗? 没事
Anything? - Nothing.
还有2小时 妈的,我最不喜欢等了
Two more hours. Damn, I hate the downtime.
好吧,你快放大假了?
Well, you have a leave coming up, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
应该不是来接我们的
That can't be our extraction.
喔,那些笨蛋 我叫他们不要白天来
Ah, those dip shits. I told them no daylight.
要否放烟? 不要,让我们离开这里
Should I pop smoke? - No. Come on.
快,趁他们用扬声器找我们前撤退
Let's get out of here before those cheese dicks page us over the P.A. system.
快走!快走!
Come on! Come on!
回来!你疯了 他已倒下
You're fucking crazy! He's gone down!
等一等 回来
Wait! Come back here!
贝克特!
Beckett!
为何你不让机♥枪♥手先消灭他?
Why didn't you let the door gunner sweep it out first?
因为你们早到,我同伴死了
My spotter is dead because you assholes got here early.
我之前要求你们晚上来接人! 我应该不鸟你们,混♥蛋♥!
I asked for a night extraction. I ought to leave you out there, you son of a bitch!
我们需要两个一同拿走的
We'll be needing both of those, Gunny.
他只需要一个
He only needs one.
韦默思将军,这是理查德·米勒 他会是我们安插在巴拿马的人
Colonel Weymuth, this is Richard Miller. He'll be our man in Panama.
你好!久仰大名! 随便坐吧!
Mr. Miller. Heard a lot about you. - Come on, sit down.
情报部门得知 巴拿马大选日将有大政♥变♥
Intelligence indicates there is a major coup planned for election day in Panama.
哥伦比亚大毒枭拉乌尔·奥乔亚是幕后主使
Colombian drug lord, Raul Ochoa is bankrolling it.
目的是安排叛党米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯将军当权
His plan is to put in rebel general, Miguel Alvarez, in power.
我们只有不足一周时间阻止事情发生
We have less than one week to prevent that.
如果阿尔瓦雷斯一♥党♥执♥政♥...
With this man Alvarez running the country...
奥乔亚可以轻松地打入巴拿马运河
Ochoa could very easily gain access to the Panama Canal.
我们必须对阿尔瓦雷斯一矢中的
We have only one shot at Alvarez and it is absolutely critical...
最严峻的是,必须在下周的选举之前击杀将军
that we eliminate the general prior to next week's elections.
这次任务不受官方承认
Now, this operation won't bear congressional scrutiny.
必须绝对秘密地进行
It must be completely covert.
你不会获得任何奖章
You won't be getting a medal for this, Richard...
但会有一些实质性的好处
but there will be other tangible benefits.
这人便是阿尔瓦雷斯...
The first one's Alvarez.
最新近照,10天前拍的
Most recent photo was taken ten days ago.
扎马尾辫的是奥乔亚
The ponytail's Ochoa.
奥乔亚只待在哥伦比亚
Ochoa is never seen outside of Colombia.
这是阿尔瓦雷斯的大本营
That's Alvarez's «hacienda». That's where you'll find him.
你可在此找到他
That's your shooter.
这是你搭档 海军陆战队一级军士长托马斯·贝克特
Master Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Beckett. He's the Marine Corps' top man.
他比任何其他狙击手花在丛林里的时间更多
He's logged more time in the jungle than any other sniper.
此次任务 你只须当他的副手
On this particular mission your function is to be his spotter.
米勒先生,如果贝克特发生了任何意外...
Mr. Miller, should anything happen to Beckett...
你必须亲自动手解决阿尔瓦雷斯
your duty would be to eliminate Alvarez personally.
我个人看来,应该轮不到你动手 贝克特是最棒的
Don't worry about having to shoot anybody, Richard. Beckett is the best.
我确定不会到那一步
I'm sure it wouldn't come to that.
我可能用不着杀人了...
I may not have any kills...
但我从未失手 很好
but I have had men in my sights. - Good.
我们会给你军阶:GS-9
We're giving you rank on this one, GS-9.
行动由你指挥 你全权负责
The mission is under your command. It's your responsibility.
祝你好运,理查德
Good luck, Richard.
放一万个心吧
Consider it done.
先生们
Gentlemen.
啊,米勒
Uh, Miller.
你千万记住 任务很严峻
One last thing. This assignment is critical.
如果贝克特出现了不利情况
If at any point Beckett becomes a liability...
或者暴露了任务...
or he endangers this mission's covert status...
你得放弃他
you're going to have to take him out.
大使很高兴
"The embassy is pleased.
他们会确认卡夫雷拉的狙杀 给你颁发奖章
"They'll mark Cabrera «Confirmed kill, classified» on your service jacket.
你拍档的事,我们很难过
"We're very sorry about your spotter.
杀帕皮奇的是叛军的狙击手
"It was a rebel sniper that got Papich.
他还在那儿
"He's still out there.
华府对即将来临的选举...
You know, Washington is really excited about these upcoming elections.
很紧张 为什么?
Why is that, sir?
我们希望这国家有民选政♥府♥
Our policy is to see this country have a freely elected government.
数月内,梦想便成现实
That could happen in a couple of months.
结果将如往常一样
You know it will be the usual damned thing.
人♥民♥不敢投票
People will be too scared to vote.
无论你和我怎样想,汤姆...
Well... Whatever you and I may think, Tom...
华府却认为已到争取叛军领导层之时
Washington feels this is the right time to go after the rebel leadership.
你把任务交给我?
You're sending it my way, sir?
是的
Yes, I am.
这机会我们已等了很久,汤姆
We're getting a little long in the tooth for this kind of thing, Tom...
这对你的前途很有好处
but I figure this would make a great cap per for a fine career.
国安会将派个神枪手来帮你
Now the National Security Council is sending a guy along to help a shooter.
他会带着全盘计划的
He's coming with full plans.
一个平民?
A civilian?
稍安毋躁,看看吧
Just hold on. Wait a minute. Take a look.
军方射击队曾点名要他的
The army shooting team, plucked him right out of ROTC.
他获得过88年奥♥运♥银牌
He took a silver in the '88 Olympics.
刚退役,即被国安会派往华府特种部队
After his discharge, the NSC Assigned him to a Washington, D.C. SWAT team.
资料都在此,你看看吧
It's all in there. Take a look.
他进过丛林吗? 会不会说西班牙语?
Has he ever been in a jungle? Does he speak any Spanish?
这不重要
This is not a matter of choice.
相信我吧 国安会派来的人一定合格
Just trust me. Anybody the NSC sends down here is going to be fully qualified.
嘿,叫你呢!
Hey, yo!
包里装的是什么?
What do you got in there, anyway?
一支巴松管 巴松管
A bassoon. - A bassoon.
你是陆战队乐团的人?
With the Marine Corps band, right?
正是 新的心理战略
Exactly. New psy-ops strategy.
我们要像蛇舞一样迷惑叛军
We're going to charm the rebels like snakes.
向这也施个咒吧
Whip a charm on this.
操蛋,里普利 对这施个咒
Shit, Ripoly! Whip a charm.
嘿,喝一口
Hey, take a swig.
它可把你身上的霜溶掉
It'll burn through that frost you got.
里普利
Ripoly!
把救护包给我
Give me your battle dressing. Give me your battle dressing!
天啊!
Jesus Christ.
我们有人受伤了
We got wounded.
老天
Jesus Christ!
贝克,准备
Baker, stand by, stand by.
操!我们中了弹
Shit, we're hit!
他在哪儿? 有人看见吗?
Where is he? Anyone got a visual?
他在那儿!射死他!
There he is. Kill him!
他在你那边!射死他!你会把我们弄死的!
He's on your side. Get him. Get him. - You'll get us all killed.
干掉他!赶紧啊!干掉他!
Take it down. For Christ's sake, take it down. He's shooting at us.
妈的,用你的武器!
Goddammit! Use your fucking weapon!
他妈...
Look out.
我们死定了!老天,我们死定了!
We're gonna die! Oh, God, we're gonna die!
杀死他
Kill him.
离开这儿!
Get us out of here.
快点!射死他!
Come on. There he is.
打他! 快点,冲过去!
Get him! Come on, let's go!
快!快!
Come on!
天哪!你用狙♥击♥枪♥干掉他了!
Jesus Christ! You got him with a sniper rifle.
是的
Yeah.
加油加油 不流血
Just to make Panama green~
左,右,左,右…
Left, right, yay-o - Left, right, yay-o...~
来一局如何?
How about a game?
我已经在玩