Still do.
什么计划?
What is it?
我正在筹划回家乡发展
I'm working on something back home.
你来自何处? 蒙大拿州
Where you from? - Montana.
博兹曼市 真的? 我曾在那儿上大学
Bozeman. - Oh, shit. I went to university there.
米勒,别逗我,我没心情
Miller, don't jerk me off. I'm not in the mood.
真的 我在那儿读了两年
I'm not. Freshman and sophomore year.
但滑雪毁了我的学业
I would've stayed longer but skiing killed my grades.
哼
Huh.
真牛B
Well, I'll be damned.
呃 你不会碰巧知道一个叫利文斯顿的小镇吧?
You, uh, you wouldn't happen to know a little town called Livingston would you?
当然知道
Sure.
嗯...
Well, uh...
那儿山上有条小溪
there's a stream nearby up in the hills.
具体的我不知道 离州际公路以东约3公里
It's... I don't know, three klicks east of the interstate.
沿着它可走到
You follow that, and you come to this, uh...
岩石盆地,像个矿坑,但没那么深
rock basin, like a quarry pit, but not as deep.
我小时找到那地方
Found that when I was a kid.
它受麦迪逊的支流灌入
Anyway, it's fed by a tributary of the Madisons...
是世界上最好的钓鱼场
and it's the best damn steel head fishing in the world.
我打算回到那儿...
I plan to go back there, and...
我也不知道,也许开个小钓鱼场
I don't know, start a little fishing camp,
导游公♥司♥,什么都行
a guide operation, whatever.
你最近一次上那儿是什么时候?
When's the last time you were there?
数年前
Couple years ago.
见鬼,数年前,他们…
Damn it, Gunny, a couple of years ago, they...
在7年前就填平了那,并建了所中学
that whole area was leveled seven years ago. They got a high school there.
你的池子被埋了,现在是个网球场!
Your pond is buried. They got a tennis court on that site.
我们说的不是同一地方吧?
We're not talking about the same place.
不论你承认与否你知道我们
You know we are whether you admit it or not.
现在你只剩下杀人这生计?
Beckett, killing's all you got, isn't it?
什么事?
What is it?
这儿有点问题
Something is wrong here.
天哪
God.
这是...
What kind of...
谁会做这种事?
Who would do something like that?
我想说,是在你眼里死掉的那个人干的
I'd say the man you had dead in your sights did this.
不能肯定是"医生"所为 可能是阿尔瓦雷斯的手下
You don't know it as El Cirujano. It was probably one of Alvarez's men.
他们可能已知牧师身份
They probably found out what the priest was doing.
而他肯定已经说出一切 他们在等着我们
He must've told them everything. That means they're going to be waiting for us.
也许..
Maybe...
但如果他说出了一切为何他们不在此袭击我们?
but if he told them everything why didn't they hit us here?
军营就在3公里外
«Hacienda's» only three klicks away.
我们该利用天明的时间
We should make our shots easy at dawn.
什么? 这次行动已结束
What? This mission is over.
我们的联络员已死 我们必须回去!
Our contact is dead! All we do now is get the hell out of here!
我从未试过半途而废的,现在也不会
I've never turned back on a mission in my life and I ain't starting now.
别扮英雄!没有情报,等于是自杀行动!
That's gung-ho bullshit. Without the specifics, it's a suicide mission.
处处都是情报,我不准备死便不会来这儿
They're all suicide missions. I wouldn't be out here unless I was ready to die.
现在我们有地点,有目标 也是有时间
Now, we've got our location, we've got our targets and we've got a time frame.
你疯了
You're out of your fucking mind.
我不会去的!
I'm not going.
我已听够你的呻♥吟♥!
I've had enough of your mewling.
闭嘴吧! 我不会跟你去的!
Shut your fucking mouth! - I'm not going with you, Beckett.
见鬼!你已没有选择
The hell you aren't. You don't have any choice about it.
你不会成功的
It will never work!
我们要趁他们意想不到的时候去
We're going where they'll never expect us.
疯子,狗♥杂♥种♥
Jarhead. Fucking flattop lifer.
我们在此扎营
We camp here.
天明的时候入村
We'll make our final approach to the «hacienda» at dawn.
等一等
Wait a minute, okay?
在村子里你说离军营只有3公里
Now, at the village you said that we were three klicks away from the «hacienda».
现在我们已经走了很远
Okay, now, that's three klicks. Now, we walking for miles.
我们走的不是直线
We don't walk in straight lines.
睡一会吧,我先放哨
Now, get some sleep. I'll take first watch.
4点出发
Move out at 0400.
你在这儿睡
You can sleep here.
杂种,你用我当诱饵!
Son of a bitch! You used me as bait?
你根本没半点儿危险
You were never really in any danger.
我们约在上面100码
We're about 100 yards up.
是我们的接载地点
This is our rendezvous point.
要是我没回来你沿最近的河
If I don't show you cross-country it to the nearest river...
走到海边 随便吧
follow it down stream to the coast. - Whatever.
军营12点方向
«hacienda», 12:00.
最佳位置是...
Most logical position would be...
在那边的树林开枪
to take our shots from that treeline over there...
但他们正希望如此
but they're gonna be expecting that...
因此,我们要在空旷地上开枪
so somehow we got to get in the clear to make our shots.
当奥乔亚抵达时...
When Ochoa arrives...
我估计他们打过招呼后,有10秒射击时间...
I figure we got ten seconds after they greet...
然后做掉他们
and then we drop them...
而且我们要同时开火
and we got to fire our shots simultaneously...
否则,他们会知道我们的位置
or they're gonna vector in on our positions.
这是奥乔亚
Here's Ochoa.
他是你的
He's yours.
那金属仓库外面有个好位置
There's a clear shot from that metal utilities shed
你也有掩护
and you got fair coverage there.
这是你的射击位置
That's your position.
我会到村的另一边
I'll be on the other side of the village.
我们都...
We'll both be...
距离1000码
thousand yards out.
你在听吗,米勒?
You listening, Miller?
下去吧
Get below.
米勒
Miller?
这次千万别想
There better not be any doubt about your shot this time.
一击即中
One shot, one kill.
这可不是游戏 你失败,我一定…
This ain't a fucking game out here. You blow it, and I'll...
什么? 杀我吗?
You'll what? You'll kill me?
说出来吧,贝克特
Go on, say it, Beckett.
你记住了
You just get it right.
狗♥杂♥种♥!
You son of a bitch.
你这说谎的狗!
You lying bastard.
货车挡住了我视线
Fucking truck's blocking my shot.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们到了
"Estamos aquí."
他在何处?
Where is he?
啊,妈的,米勒
Ah, shit, Miller.
你暴露了!
You're out in the open.
妈的!米勒,有人看见你了
Shit, Miller, someone's seen you.
弗洛雷斯,快点 快点
"Flores, vengan, vengan."
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
阿尔瓦雷斯
Alvarez.
你好 奥乔亚
Ochoa.
10...9...
Ten, nine...
8...7...
eight, seven...
走开,小姐!
Lady, move.
1...
One...
打呀 贝克特! 打
One. Beckett. One.
妈的
Oh, shit.
杀了奥乔亚了吗?
Did you get Ochoa?
杀了 你怎么了? 你躲在那谷仓里做什么?
Yes, I got Ochoa! What happened to you? What the hell were you doing in that barn?
没关系 我们回去,等入夜后杀阿尔瓦雷斯
It doesn't matter. We got to try and get back and hit Alvarez after dark.
什么意思? 再来一次? 你疯了吗?
What, another shot? What are you, fucking crazy?
我杀了目标,任务完成 那儿还有两名目标…
I got my kill! I'm out of this mission! - There's still two targets left...
就因为你才失手 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
That's because you fucked up! - You son of a bitch!
狗♥杂♥种♥,他已瞄准你,所以我杀了他
He had the drop on you! He had you in his cross hairs, and I took him out!
你♥妈♥的♥!我才不要成为你的收藏品,贝克特
Fuck you! I'm not ending up on your fucking key chain!
放弃吧,米勒!
Give it up, Miller!
你已没信心,精神点
You're losing it! Pull it together!
美妙
Beautiful.
不许动!