这是一招好棋 出其不意
It's an impressive move, unexpected.
然后 大♥师♥做了什么呢?
And then, what does the master do?
他把白棋放到了1-30 进行反击
He counter attacks, with white 1-30 to the right.
白子到1-30?为什么要这样做?
White 1-30? Why did he do that?
在二十七分钟的深思熟虑之后
After 27 long minutes of deliberation...
大♥师♥为什么要走可能导致失败的一步?
why did the master play a move, that would result in his own defeat?
你来参加聚会么?
Are you gonna come to the party?
来不了 明天是个重要日子
I can't. Have a big day tomorrow.
多重要? -我要睡觉
How big? -I'm sleeping.
什么?一点点 就一点点
What? Live a little. Just a little.
这是什么? -不知道
What is it? -I don't know.
不过总归对你有好处
But it's something good for you.
何乐不为?
Why not?
这样 起死回生啦
There you go. Back from the dead.
怕死这事就是头号♥骗局
Fear of death is the number 1 hoax.
露西 关掉
Lucy, turn it off.
喂?
Hello?
好 两分钟后 好的
Yeah. In 2 minutes. OK.
你应该装个百叶窗 妈的
You need to get some blinds. Fucking hell.
露西
Lucy.
回来吧
Come back inside.
你确定? -她没事的
You're sure? -She's fine.
你能停车么?
Can you pull over?
停车 !
Pull over!
你好 亲爱的 -嗨
Hello, darling. -Hi.
你还好吧? -还好 谢谢
Are you well? -Fine, thank you.
你确定? -确定
You sure? -Yeah, I'm fine.
冲澡总能起到奇妙作用
A shower always works wonders.
我有一个请求
I'd like to ask a favor.
我想看看里头发生了什么 只此一次
I need to see what goes on in there. Just once.
我理解 相信我 真的
I understand. Believe me, I do.
但是我的客户...
But my clients...
说实话 我怎么能让他们有被敲诈的风险?
How can I expose them, to be frank, to blackmail?
只此一次
Just once.
这不是我们做事的规矩
That's not the way that we do things.
求你了 克拉拉 -对不起
Please, Clara. -I'm sorry.
你还好吧?
And I can assume you're quite well?
很好 谢谢
Perfectly fine, thank you.
你身体还好么?
And you're in good health?
很好
Yes.
好姑娘
Good girl.
谢谢你 克拉拉
Thank you, Clara.
你确定?
Are you sure?
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.