我早就知道 虽然我不见得理解
I knew all along, even if I didn't really know.
真正的真♥相♥并不惊人
The great true things are unsurprising.
那我还要做什么呢?
But what did I do back then?
我尽力维持
I carried on.
我忠诚地维持下去
I carried on dutifully.
至少外人看来 我和伊丽莎白是幸福的一对
We were the happy couple, Elizabeth and I. That's how people saw us.
但实际上 我并未珍惜我的妻子
But in truth, I did not cherish my wife.
也没有珍惜我的朋友
And I did not cherish my friends.
甚至我的小孩
Or even my children.
我只是尽力维持
I just carried on.
我是个成功人士
I was a success.
我成功地闯出一条路
I made my way.
但是我每一步都战战兢兢 采取守势
But with each step I cringed. I was on the back foot, the defensive.
而现在
And now...
今晚 我第一次说
tonight, for the first time I say...
我的骨头已被折断
my bones are broken.
折断了
Broken.
总有一天我会需要你的帮助
One day I will need your help.
我所有的骨头都被折断了
All of my bones are broken.
你是安全的
You're safe.
这儿没什么丢人的 没人能看到你
There's no shame here. No one can see you.
但是要遵守规定 不许插入
But our rules must be respected. No penetration.
谢谢你 克拉拉
Thank you, Clara.
保重
Take care.
你很快会好的
You will feel better very soon.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的直觉没错
Your instinct was right.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You really are a fuckwit.
拖了两个星期了 你被扫地出门了
2 weeks and you're out.
再见了朋友
Adios amigo.
我♥操♥你妈
Chinga tu madre.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我也是
Me too.
早上好
Good morning.
这种优质房♥还有么?
Is this Excelon still available?
有 位置很好 在城郊
That's right. Fantastic place. Out of the city.
我有钥匙 如果你乐意可以带你去看
I have keys, I can show you if you like.
不了 没事的
No, it's fine.
我确信优质房♥必定很优质
I'm sure the Excelon will be excellent.
不过还是看看的好 -不了 没事
It is better to see it, though. -No, it's OK.
那栋楼里有我一个朋友
I have a friend in the building.
既然如此 我们就可以了
Well, if that's the case, then we can definitely do that.
有带照片的证件么?
Do you have photo ID?
有些手续 你懂的
Some paperwork. You know how it is.
防患于未然
A stitch in time saves nine.
嗨 托马斯 我是萨拉
Hi, Thomas. This is Sara.
我想知道克拉拉开完会没有
I was just wondering if Clara is out of her meeting.
说不定你能帮我个忙
Maybe you could give me a hand.
就是 我新租了房♥子
Thing is, I have a new lease.
我想知道有没有活儿可干
I was just wondering if there's any work available.
如果你们帮我留意 我会感激不尽的
I'd be really grateful if you could keep me in mind.
非常感谢 拜拜 托马斯
Thanks very much. Bye, Thomas.
差不多了
Nearly done.
快好了
It's OK.
要上来了 快好了
Here it comes, it's all right.
对不起
Sorry.
我有一个重要电♥话♥ 我必须得接
I have an important call, I really have to take it.
我会回来的 弗兰肯斯坦医生
I'll be back, Dr. Frankenstein.
好的 怪物
OK. Bad monster.
看
Look.
这是我的包 我会回来的 好吧?
It's my bag. I'm coming back, OK?
我们有一条规矩 不能插入
We have one rule. No penetration.
现在我要勃起 只能靠吃一卡车的伟哥了
Only way I can get a hard on these days is if I swallow a truck load of Viagra...
还得有个美女 用手把我屁♥眼♥堵上
and then some beautiful woman jams her fingers up my ass.
我才是应该被♥插♥的那一个
I'm the one that needs the penetration.
所以今晚不指望有那么好的运气
I don't expect that good fortune tonight.
你说得对
You're quite right.
谢谢 克拉拉
Thanks, Clara.
打开你的阴♥道♥吧 你个小婊♥子♥
Stretch your cunt, you little bitch.
我要让你产生反应 潮♥吹♥不止
I'm gonna press your button and make you all wet.
然后用我的大鸡♥巴♥干♥你♥
Then I'm gonna fuck you with my big dick.
我要用我马那么大的鸡♥巴♥干到你尖叫
I'm gonna fuck you with my horse's prick and make you fucking scream.
你这小贱♥人♥
You fucking little bitch.
小婊♥子♥
You fucking little whore.
小贱♥人♥
You fucking little bitch.
喂
Hi.
好的 我来了
OK, I'm coming.
抱歉
Excuse me.
没事的 我来了
It's OK, I'm here.
你好 露西
Hello, Lucy.
把上衣脱掉
Take your top off.
我喜欢喝酒 我超级能喝
I love drinking. I'm really good at it.
你上次见他是什么时候?
When did you last see him?
三四个月以前吧 我带他去吃饭
About 3 or 4 months ago. Took him out to dinner.
他穿着你的旧衣服 我觉得是灰色的那件
He was wearing your old suit, I think. The gray one.
我已经很久没见博德曼了
I haven't seen the Birdmann in...
我上次见你是什么时候?
Well, when was the last time I saw you?
一年前?
A year?
据说他哥发现他时 已经死了两个星期了
They say it was 2 weeks before his brother found him.
这种天气 两个星期
2 weeks in this weather.
你会娶我么?
Will you marry me?
什么?
What?
为什么?
Why?
我是说...
I mean...
为什么是现在呢?
Why now?
你以前有机会的
You had your chance.
继续
Go on.
靠
Fuck you.
靠
Fuck you to death.
这也算是个说法
That's one way to put it.
我现在和海伦在一起了
I'm with Helen now.
我真是不能信你
I can't believe you.
我根本就不信你
I don't believe you.
你也不相信自己
You don't believe you.
妈的
Fuck it.
海伦很礼貌
Helen is courteous.
你也该学学
You should try it sometime.
要懂礼貌
Courtesy.
懂礼貌
Courtesy.
你在此很安全
You'll be safe here.
没什么丢人的 没人看得见
There's no shame. No one can see you.
谢谢你 克拉拉
Thank you, Clara.
我要求你不要插入
I do ask that there?ll be no penetration.
还有 不要留下任何痕迹
I also ask that you take care not to leave any marks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们也是会炒人的 你知道吧?
We do fire people here, you know?
怎么?
Well?
好吧 你被炒了
All right, you're fired.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰
Excuse me?
你好 打扰一下
Hello, excuse me?
嗨 有人能帮我么?
Hi. Can I get some help?
你觉得这个怎么样?
What do you think of this one?
不错啊
Yeah, not bad.
那我就买♥♥这个了
OK, I'll take it then.
好 这边走
Cool. Up here.
我们继续
OK. Let's get going.
我们走黑子第1-29处
We pick up with black 1-29,
向对手采取大胆攻势
making a bold move to attack his triangle.