嗨 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
请签名 -好的
Your autograph, please. -Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for this.
很好 就是这样
Good. That's it.
很好
Good.
现在我压入少量空气
I'm pushing the air in now, just a little.
这样...就会改变胸腔内的压力
So... the pressure in the chest will change.
做得很不错
You're doing a great job.
搭顺风车么 露西?
Do you need a ride, Lucy?
不了 多谢
No, thanks.
我还有些干洗的活儿要做
Think I might do the dry cleaners'.
别太辛苦 -我会的
Take care. -I am right here.
回见
See you.
回见
See you.
要来点儿粉么?
Can I interest you in a line?
何乐不为?
Yeah, why not?
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
My pleasure.
这是露西 -嗨
This is Lucy. -Hi.
嗨 露西
Hi, Lucy.
空中的露西
Lucy in the sky.
我们刚还讨论到底谁来干♥你♥呢
We were just talking about which one of us is gonna fuck you.
是吗?
Really?
那为什么不投硬币决定呢?
Why don't you toss for it then?
你加入么?
You in?
正还是反?
Heads or tails?
正
Head.
妈的
Cunt.
是正面
Head it is.
我的王子 由我来定时间么?
Yes, my prince. Did I say when?
今晚?
Did I say tonight?
今年 明年
This year, next year.
公平起见 我们投硬币
Fair enough. We'll toss.
定今晚或明年
Tonight or next year.
今晚
Tonight...
赌正面
head.
今晚 -真是我的幸运之夜
Tonight. -It's my lucky night.
现在 还是五小时后?
Now, or in 5 hours?
好吧 现在
OK, now.
赌反面
Tails.
反面从不让人失望
Tails never fails.
那我们走吧?
Let's go then, shall we?
拜拜
Bye.
早上好 -早上好
Morning. -Morning.
你搞到房♥租了么?
Have you got the rent?
房♥租?
The rent?
就是房♥租
The rent.
因为房♥租到期了 而且早就到期了
As in the rent. The rent is due, the rent is overdue.
这有点钱 我不会让他们一直苦等的
Here's some. Won't kill them to wait.
你不懂了吧?这是她的房♥子
You have no idea, do you? It's her house.
那是你的房♥子么?
Is it your house?
这是她父母的 继承来的没什么好炫的
It's her parent's house. It's no virtue on being born.
他♥娘♥的♥赶紧交房♥租
Just pay the fucking rent
那既然你住这儿 就要打扫浴室
And while you're at it, clean the fucking bathroom.
根据我们的协议 轮到你了
As we all agreed, it's your turn.
我确实打扫了浴室 -你还得填缝
I did clean the bathroom. -You have to grout.
填缝
Grout.
瓷砖中间那些黑黑的东西
In between the tiles, the black stuff.
我会觉得填缝很有意思的
It will give me great pleasure to grout.
露西
Lucy.
电♥话♥ 是你妈
Telephone. It's your mother.
三号♥线 -谢谢
Line 3. -Thank you.
嗨 妈
Hi, mom.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的?
How did you get this number?
没
No.
你是想让我失业么?
Do you want me to lose this job?
是的 拿到手了
OK, yes. I've got it in my hand.
银行卡
It's VISA.
卡♥号♥♥546♥4♥
546♥4♥...
四月十五号♥到期
The expiry is 04/15.
什么?
Sorry?
是的 看得见 是399
Yeah, I can see it. It's 399.
我得挂了 妈
I have to go now, mom.
真的得挂了 拜拜
I have to go. OK, bye.
你好 露西 -你好 博德曼
Hello, Lucy. -Hello, Birdmann.
进来吧 -我带了礼物
Come in. -I bare gifts.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么样?
So, how are you?
我很好 谢谢 你呢?
I'm very well, thank you. And you?
很好 谢谢
Oh yes, very well. Thank you.
你家人如何?
How's the family?
很好 谢谢 你家人呢?
Very well, thank you. And yours?
很好 -那孩子们怎样?
Oh yes, very well. -And how are the kids?
他们很棒
Yes, they're fantastic.
那就好
That's great.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你真好看
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有话想跟你说
I have something important to tell you.
你记得那次么 在沙滩上
Do you remember that time... on the beach.
离开安迪家后 当时
After we'd been to Andy's place, that moment.
我想吻你来着
I wanted to kiss you.
当时你肯定想让我吻你
You must have wanted me to kiss you.
但那时舌头不争气 没法吻
I couldn't because of my tongue.
我长了舌苔
My tongue was furred.
又多又厚
Furred and thick.
味道很恶心
Putrid.
倒霉 真♥他♥妈♥的倒霉
The asshole, of the asshole, of the asshole.
我没能吻你
I couldn't kiss you.
没事儿的
That's OK.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know.
我只是想爱我的朋友们而已
I just want to love my friends.
我知道
I know.
这不是什么非份要求
It's not an unreasonable request.
我他♥娘♥的♥看奥普拉秀
I'm so fucking tired...
真是看够了
of watching Oprah.
嗨 我叫梅利莎
Hi. I'm Melissa.
我是看到校报上的广♥告♥才打来的
I'm calling about the ad in the student paper.
很苗条
Slim.
小巧玲珑
Pert.
我该穿什么?
What should I wear?
好的 很期待见面
OK great. I look forward to seeing you.
再见
Goodbye.
你确定不要来杯茶或咖啡?
Are you sure you don't want a cup of tea or coffee?
还是水? -不必了 谢谢
Water? -No, I'm fine. Thanks.
是的 我们准备好了
Yes, I think we're ready.
好的
Yes.
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
请进
Please, come in.
请坐 -谢谢
Sit down. -Thank you.
多谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
真高兴能见到你这样别致的美人儿
Such a pleasure to see such a unique beauty.
我来给你讲讲我们的程序
Let me tell you how things should proceed.
我先大致说说这份工作 你感兴趣的话
I'll describe the job and then if you're interested...
我们就谈细节 你觉得如何?
we'll discuss particulars, how does that sound?
很好
Yes. Good.
我们要招银盘待从的特殊工作
We're looking for Silver service waitress to work at private functions...
你们穿的内衣由我们提供
in lingerie that we will supply.
你和别的姑娘们一起工作
You will be working with other girls...