我猜当你有290磅重 像他一样是钢铁做的
Heart pumping, blood just going everywhere.
心跳加速 血液四处流动
And you know, then I had this thought,I was like, God, on top of everything
else his last Christmas gift from hiswonderful bride was probably gonorrhea.
你知道 然后我有了这样的想法 我就像 上帝啊 最重
要的是 他最后一个圣诞礼物 来自他美丽的新娘 可能是淋病
Crabs?
阴虱
I know you're nasty, you gotta have all kinds of STDs.
我知道你很讨厌 你肯定有各种性病
You are right, people here suck.
你是对的 这里的人很糟糕
But maybe, just maybe, you can make up for it in the afterlife.
但是也许 只是也许 你可以在来世弥补它
That's right, yeah.
没错
'Cause here's the deal, Nicole.
因为事情是这样的 妮可
You are gonna be joining him real soon.
你很快就要加入他的行列了
I can't wait.
我等不及了
You're welcome.
不客气
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Please, somebody!
来人啊
Crandle!
克兰德尔
Crandle, Crandle, come here!
克兰德尔 Crandle 过来
Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!
快 快 快 快
Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, please!
快 快 快 快 快 快 求你了
Crandle, Crandle!
Crandle Crandle
Come here, help me please, he's right behind me!
过来帮帮我 他就在我后面
Crandle, get me, get me!
Crandle 抓住我抓住我
No!
不
Ho, ho...
吼吼
Jordan!
乔丹
Drop that.
把那个放下
You drop that and turn around.
你放下枪 转过身去
Now turn around.
现在转身
I want to look in your eyes when I put a bullet in your face.
当我朝你脸上开枪时 我想看着你的眼睛
I said turn the fuck around!
我说了 他妈的转过身去
Don't.
不要
Don't.
不要
Fuck!
操
Here's Johnny!
约翰尼来了
I should try Jordan.
我应该试试乔丹
Let me do that again, take two.
让我再来一次 第二次
Here's Jordan!
乔丹来了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?
只是听起来不一样 不是吗
And I honestly know...
我真的知道..
I am not Jack.
我不是杰克
Not yet, I'm working on it.
还没有 我正在努力
Of course, he is like the best ever, right?
当然 他是最好的 对不对
Did you ever see that movie he did with the Sandman?
你看过他和睡魔的那部电影吗
Oh, it was so funny.
哦 太有趣了
Those guys are so great together.
他们在一起真是太好了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Just some of the best film actors in the history of the world?
仅仅是世界历史上最好的电影演员
Jeez, Crandle.
天啊 克兰德尔
You get out much?
你经常出门吗
What?
什么
Of course, you do have to put Denzel and Morgan in that conversation, don't you?
当然 你一定要让丹泽尔和摩根参与这次谈话 不是吗
Because they are amazing.
因为它们太神奇了
And then, there's my personal favorite, Keanu.
还有我个人最喜欢的 基努
That guy is so underrated.
那家伙被低估了
I mean, what a career, right?
我的意思是 这是一个什么样的职业 不是吗
He can do anything.
他无所不能
And he's not afraid to make fun of himself.
而且他不怕自取其辱
So many of these celebrities nowadays, they take themselves so serious.
现在这么多名人 他们把自己看得很严肃
Like they're curing cancer.
就像他们在治疗癌症
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Bunch of self entitled assholes, most of 'em.
一群自以为是的混♥蛋♥ 大部分都是
They jump on everycause like they're gonna
save the world, butthey never do anything.
他们什么事都干 好像要拯救世界一样 但是他们什么都不做
I grew up in the system.
我是在体制中长大的
Never once met me a famous actor in the boys home or in foster care.
从来没有在男孩之家或寄养家庭见过我这样的著名演员
Even in juvie.
即使在少管所
I did meet a lot of athletes.
我确实见过很多运动员
Good people.
好人
Met a race car driveronce, nice guy, but
I just didn't haveany interest in sports.
我见过一个赛车手 人不错 但我对运动没有任何兴趣
Crandle, I want to be a movie star.
克兰德尔 我想成为一个电影明星
Will you please shut the hell up?
你能闭上你的臭嘴吗
You don't like me, do ya?
你不喜欢我 是吗
No.
不喜欢
Why?
为什么
Because you're a fuckin' psychopath!
因为你♥他♥妈♥就是个神经病
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
I'm an artist.
我是个艺术家
You're insane!
你疯了
Well...
好吧
They do say the line between creativity and insanity is blurry.
他们确实说过创造力和疯狂之间的界限是模糊的
So I will take that as a compliment.
所以我会把这当作是一种赞美
Thank you, kind sir.
谢谢你 好心的先生
What do you want?
你想要什么
Me?
我
Yeah, you.
对 就是你
I want a fresh start.
我想要一个新的开始
I want to move to Hollywood.
我想搬去好莱坞
I want an A-list agent.
我要一流的经纪人
I've been talking to this guy, Nick, at Hero Management, super nice guy.
我一直在和英雄管理公♥司♥的尼克聊天 他人超好
And I think he likes me, but he says I don't have enough credits.
我想他喜欢我 但是他说我没有足够的学分
And I said to him, "How do I get credits?"
我问他 “我怎么才能拿到学分 ”
Well, what the hell do you want with me?
你到底想要我怎样
You should never interrupt people, Crandle.
你不应该打断别人 Crandle
It's rude.
这是很粗鲁的
You're not people.
你们不是人
You're a monster.
你是个怪物
Because I have youhanging up here like
a big ol' fat cowI'm about to slaughter?
因为我把你挂在这里 像一头要被我宰杀的大肥牛
No.
不
For killing those innocent girls years ago.
多年前杀害那些无辜的女孩
I've never killed anyone in my life, Crandle.
我这辈子从没杀过人 Crandle
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
You still don't get it, do you?
你还是不明白 是吗
Look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Evil.
邪恶
No.
不
That is revenge.
这就是报复
Revenge?
复仇
Revenge for what?
为什么复仇
For what you did to my brother.
为你对我哥哥所做的一切
You're not making sense, you nut job!
你说的没道理 你这个疯子
I've spent the last 5 years of my life nursing him back to health.
我花了五年时间照顾他 使他恢复健康
Five good years.
美好的五年
Five years I should've been out pursuingmy dreams, but no, I was stuck in a
shit hole rehab facility in Mexico thatisn't fit for a damn dog, because of you.
五年来我一直在追求我的梦想 但是没有 因为你 我被
困在墨西哥的一个狗屎康复中心 连一只狗都不适合
And what you did was very cowardly.
你的所作所为非常懦弱
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Please don't do it!
请不要这样做
Back in the old west,they'd hang a man like you for
shooting someone in the back,even if he did deserve it.
在古老的西部 他们会因为像你这样的人在背后开枪而绞
死你 即使他是罪有应得
But see, you can't kill guys like us.
但你看 你不能杀我们这样的人
Not that easy, nah ah.
没那么容易 啊啊
Because you have no idea the hell we went through growing up.
因为你根本不知道我们成长的过程
What was done to us.
他们对我们做了什么
But my brother, he always protected me.
但是我的兄弟 他总是保护我
Yeah, he would take the worst of the beatings and the abuse.
是的 他会承受最严重的殴打和虐待
He'd try to shield me from it.
他会试图保护我不受伤害
And that's why I am standing here before you tonight.
这就是我今晚站在你们面前的原因
Because you must answer for what you did.
因为你必须为你的所作所为负责