Please...
求你了
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Yes, sir, I assure you, we will beready to vacate by January 2nd, and Crandle
will execute the final shutdown,and he will leave the property finally.
是的 先生 我向您保证 我们将在1月2日前准备撤离
克兰德尔将执行最后的关闭 他将最终离开这个地方
As he was ordered.
按照他的命令
Yes, as ordered.
是的 按照命令
So, what about security?
那么 安全问题呢
Yes, and I have Security Tom coming in early.
是的 我让保安汤姆提前来了
He and I are gonnaspend some extra time just
going over all thepoints of entry in detail.
他和我要花点额外的时间仔细检查所有入口
No, and you believe me, sir.
不 你要相信我 先生
I mean, we'll have all bases covered.
我的意思是 我们会覆盖所有的基地
And just like the lastfour years, it will be a
silent night here at theHarris County Water Plant.
就像过去四年一样 哈里斯县水厂将迎来一个寂静的夜晚
Young lady, are you making light of what happened that night?
年轻的女士 你是不是对那天晚上发生的事轻描淡写了
No, I'm sorry.
不 对不起
No, I'm not trying to make light of the situation at all, sir.
不 我一点也不想对这种情况掉以轻心 先生
The events were horrific, yes.
是的 这些事件令人毛骨悚然
People died!
有人死了
And my heart goes out to those families.
我很同情那些家庭
You need to have compassion on those poor, innocent girls.
你应该同情那些可怜无辜的女孩
Mhm.
嗯
And pray for their families.
为他们的家人祈祷
And we pray.
我们祈祷
Especially during this Christmas time.
特别是在这个圣诞节期间
And thank you so much.
非常感谢
And to you, a Merry Christmas.
祝你圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Nicole.
圣诞快乐 妮可
Well, way to go, Nicole!
干得好 妮可
You botched that one.
你搞砸了
You know...
你知道..
Not only did you remind theman of the worst night of his
life, but the worst nightin the history of this county.
你不仅让这个人想起了他一生中最糟糕的一个晚上 也是
这个国家历史上最糟糕的一个晚上
Oh, and I could probably kiss that promotion goodbye.
哦 我可能要和升职吻别了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
You know, they don't call you Creepy Crandle for nothing!
你知道 他们不会无缘无故叫你克里皮 · 克兰德尔
Harris County Water Plant.
哈里斯县自来水厂
Nicole!
妮可
What do you want, Dale?
你想要什么 Dale
-I know you're not banging--Okay, okay, hold on, hang on.
-我知道你没有... -好了好了 等等
I was drunk, first of all, okay?
首先我喝醉了好吗
And for the record, whatI said was, if I was gonna
bang me a grandpa, it'sgonna be a sexy grandpa.
顺便说一句 我说的是 如果我要上一个爷爷 那就是一
个性感的爷爷
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
Tom's a sexy grandpa.
汤姆是个性感的爷爷
Okay?
好吗
-I'm gonna kill him. -Don't you dare, Dale.
-我要杀了他 -你敢 Dale
Don't you touch one tinylittle beautiful silver
hair on Tom's head,because you know what?
你不要碰汤姆头上一根漂亮的小银发 因为你知道吗
Who do you think protectsyour brand new cars that are
sitting over here that youstole from the dealership?
你认为是谁在保护你从经销商那里偷来的新车
Oh, oh, oh, and guess who?
猜猜是谁
It's all thanks to who?
这都是谁的功劳
Your beautiful, loving wife, you fucking asshole!
你美丽可爱的妻子 你这个混♥蛋♥
And I'm coming down there, I'm gonna teach you a lesson.
我要过去给你个教训
Oh really?
真的吗
Well, I'd like to see you try, Dale.
我倒想看看你怎么做 Dale
I'd like to see you try.
我倒想看看你怎么做
And I will see you at 5:30 for dinner like we planned.
我们五点半见按计划共进晚餐
Got it?
明白了吗
Hey, Crandle!
嘿 克兰德尔
Crandle.
Crandle
Crandle.
Crandle
God damn it.
该死的
Hey, give me a damn cigarette.
嘿 给我根该死的烟
I thought you quit.
我以为你戒了
Shut up!
闭嘴
You know, I hate Christmas.
我讨厌圣诞节
I hate working here on Christmas...
我讨厌在圣诞节工作
I hate everything about Christmas.
我讨厌关于圣诞节的一切
And I hope they burn this place to the ground.
我希望他们把这里夷为平地
I hate everything about this place.
我讨厌这个地方的一切
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
All right, well, great talk.
好吧 聊得很开心
Weirdo.
古怪的人
Damn it.
该死
Authenticity lives in the truth.
真实存在于真实之中
And to be 100% trueto yourself and your
craft, you must alwaysbe in the moment.
为了100% 忠于自己和自己的技能 你必须总是活在当下
You mustn't put any pressure or focus on the results of your creative tools.
你不能给自己施加任何压力 或者专注于你创造性工具的成果
That will lead you down theroad of fear based thinking,
making you forget who you trulyare, and how to simply be you.
这将引导你走上基于恐惧的思考之路 让你忘记你真正是
谁 以及如何简单地做你自己
What most actors donot realize is the
art of acting happenswhile you are acting.
大多数演员没有意识到的是 表演的艺术发生在你表演的时候
The key is to put your focus on the happening.
关键是把你的注意力放在正在发生的事情上
The only acting technique I believe in is called honesty.
我唯一相信的表演技巧就是诚实
For example, a giraffe is always a giraffe.
例如 长颈鹿总是长颈鹿
Sometimes they sleep,eat, or even make love, but
they are always firstand foremost, a giraffe.
有时候他们睡觉 吃饭 甚至做♥爱♥ 但他们首先和最重要
的 得是长颈鹿
My advice to every human, every actor, every child, be your own giraffe.
我给每个人类 每个演员 每个孩子的建议是 做你自己的长颈鹿
That is how I hone my craft.
这就是我如何磨练我的技艺
And the proof of my amazing approach is you are listening to my words right now.
证明我惊人的方法的证据是你现在正在听我的话
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
What the hell is wrong with you, lady?
你到底怎么了 女士
-What's wrong withme? You're the one
sneaking around anoffice you shouldn't be in.
-我怎么了 -你才是那个偷偷摸摸进办公室的人
I'm the security guard!
我是保安
Uh, no you're not.
不 你不是
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Officer Jordan reporting for duty.
乔丹警官前来报到
Where's Tom?
汤姆在哪儿
He asked for the night off.
他请了一个晚上的假
Is that right?
是这样吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
It's Christmas Eve, he asked if he could be at home with his kids.
今天是平安夜 他问我是否可以在家陪孩子们
He didn't mention any of that to me.
他没跟我提过这些
Um, it was last minute.
是最后一分钟
He called me, and off the record, hesaid he and his wife were having some
issues in their marriage, and he reallyfelt like he needed to be home this year.
他打电♥话♥给我 私下里说 他和妻子的婚姻出了点问题
他真的觉得今年应该回家
-So... -And so, what, you just volunteered to work Christmas Eve here?
-所以... -所以你就自愿在这里工作
Well, yeah.
是啊
My brother, he's the only family I got, and he's working tonight.
我弟弟是我唯一的亲人 他今晚要工作
So I figured, sure, I'll do the guy a solid.
所以我想 当然 我会帮这家伙一个忙
Well, aren't you just a damn saint.
你真是个圣人
Well, yeah.
是啊
I try to do the right thing when I can.
当我能做的时候 我会尽量做正确的事
Okay, well, why don't you start by wearing the proper uniform when you show up?
好吧 那你为什么不先穿上合适的制♥服♥出现呢
'Cause it's so hot.
因为它是如此的热
This heat, I'm just not getting used to it.
这么热 我只是不太习惯
I don't know how you people do it, it's killin' me.
我不知道你们这些人是怎么做到的 这让我很痛苦
Yeah, well, I could tell you're not from around here.
我看得出来你不是本地人
Yeah.
是的
Just moved up a few months ago. It seems like a great place.
几个月前刚搬来 看起来是个不错的地方
It sucks.
糟透了
Well, the people seem friendly.
这里的人看起来很友好
They suck too.
他们也很烂
Well, I'm not gonna be here for long.
我不会在这里待太久
I got big plans, I'm moving to Los Angeles.
我有大计划 我要搬去洛杉矶
Yep, yep, yep, yep.
好好好
Look, I don't care.
听着我不在乎
Do I look like I care? So,I'm late for dinner plans, and