...is similar in power and property to that which transformed Kassim.
那是什么方法而且哪里来?
But what is it, and where is it?
把她交给我 我会要她说出来
You may leave her in my charge. I will try to extract it from her.
你要特别小心 -会的 面对恶魔是件危险的事
You must take every care. - Yes, a confrontation with evil could be dangerous.
船长,带公主和黛翁到甲板上
Captain, take the princess and Dione up on deck.
跟我来
Come with me.
那么现在,小姐
Now, then, mistress,
你用了什么魔法把自己缩小?
...what powers have you used to shrink yourself, hmm?
我不会告诉你! - 喔!天啊
I will never tell you! - Oh, dear.
我讨厌用蛮力
I despise brutality,
不过在这个时候 我不打算太仁慈
...but at this present moment I am prepared to reject compassion.
这种昆虫的刺会致命 连最强壮的人也受不了
The sting of this insect can be fatal to the strongest.
不过对你这种体积而言
But to someone of your size... - No!
那么赶快回答我的问题
Then answer my questions, and quickly!
你在这艘船上找什么?
What are you searching for here on this ship, hmm?
找这些吗?
These, perhaps?
还是这个?
Oh! - Or this?
你怎么知道有他们的存在?
How could you know of their existence?
当你决定回到原来的体型时 再告诉我
You tell me: When will you decide to return to your proper shape and size...
什么方法? 有什么特殊力量
...and how?
Something of unique power,
能够让王子卡辛恢复人形
...power that might be used to return prince Kassim to his human form...
让我们不需要航行 到雅利马斯比的祭坛
...and make our journey to the shrine of the Arimaspi unnecessary.
雅利马斯比!
The Arimaspi!
在哪里? 是什么样子?
Where is it? And in what form?
液体?还是粉末?
A liquid? A powder?
我的坠子...不见了!
My locket! Gone!
你把它弄掉了是不是? 会掉在哪里呢?
You've dropped it, haven't you? Now, where would it be?
卡辛,你有看见吗?
Kassim, have you seen it?
在这里
Ah, there it is.
那是我的,是我的 属于我的
It's mine. It's mine! It belongs to me!
是的
Yes. - It can't be!
被压碎了 液体蒸发掉了,剩下一点点
Smashed, the liquid's evaporating. There's not much left.
注意,这液体很珍贵 - 看得出来
Take care!
- The liquid is precious! - Evidently.
我想这就是你用来 将卡辛变形成动物的东西
And I believe it's the very stuff you used to transform Kassim into an animal.
可能不够把他变回来 我必须测试一下
Perhaps there's not enough left to retransform him. I must test it.
是的,在我们的好朋友身上试
Yes, on our friend here.
不,不,那是我的 我需要它
No! No, that's mine!
现在
I need it! - Now then.
他会不会生气? - 不要,不要!
Will he be tempted? - Don't! Don't!
对,好家伙 舔一舔,就是这样
Ah, yes, there's a good fellow. Lap it up. That's the way.
不!不,不够! - 安静
No! No, there's not enough! - Be silent!
老天
By all the gods!
杀!杀死希腊人!
Kill!
Kill the Greek!
No, no!
不!别碰我! 走开!
No, don't! Get away from me! Get away!
Aaah! Help me!
救救我!
Captain, help me!
又变形了!坠子!
Transformed! The locket!
船长!
Captain!
退回去!
What? Get back!
疯狂的蜜蜂!哪里?在哪里? 那是什么?
It's a mad bee! - Where? Where? Where? What is it?
不是蜜蜂 是只蚊子
It's not a bee. It's a mosquito!
好大的蚊子!
But what a mosquito!
那只鸟飞走了!
The bird! It's getting away!
先杀了那只鸟! 我们需要那个坠子!
Kill the bird first. We need the locket.
Oh, Kassim!
感谢阿♥拉♥!你没受伤
Praise be to Allah that you're unhurt.
我低估了贞诺庇亚的力量
Alas, I underestimated the power of Zenobia,
我恐怕错失掉卡辛的机会
...and I fear I've thrown away a chance for Kassim.
我很抱歉
I am profoundly sorry.
你是对的,公主 我们应该把她交给卡辛
You were right, princess. We should have left her to Kassim.
让他安静下来
Try to calm him, Dione.
他变得更粗暴了
He's becoming more savage.
从现在起最好把他锁在笼子里
Best to keep him locked in his cage from now on.
安全了 你安全了
Safe. You are safe.
够了吗?
Is there enough?
是的,看在地狱众神的份上 应该够了!
Yes, by all the gods of the underworld, there must be!
不够!
Not enough!
不够!
Not enough!
除非我看到更多
If only I had seen more,
记得更多 记在我的脑子里
...memorized more, recorded it into my brain.
山谷 -在世界的尽头
A valley. - At the end of the world.
这里,传说中的祭坛 治愈的祭坛
And here-the shrine of the legends, the healing shrine.
必须让辛巴达告诉我们方向
We must let Sinbad show us the way.
这样我才能 不让玛兰提亚司受到干扰
Then I shall find the means to prevent Melanthius from interfering.
来,帮我
Come. Help me.
喂!
Ahoy!
冰!前面有冰!
Ice! Ice ahead!
在哪里? -就在前面!冰山!
Where away? - Dead ahead-icebergs!
终于!
At last!
快到了吗? - 我们要往北航行至少四天以上
Will it be soon now? - We must try to sail north for at least four more days.
需要步行的距离越少越好
The less distance to cover on foot, the better,
只要能多抢点时间
...anything to gain time.
第四个满月了
The fourth full moon.
左舷两度!
Two degrees port!
慢慢来!
Easy!
看!
Look at it!
只要有一块倒在我们头上 我们就会像铅船一样沉下去
One column of that on top of us, and we'd sink like a ship of lead.
山洞的入口就在那附近
The entrance to the tunnel is somewhere there.
如果我们安全地进去 我们的行程就完成了
When we can enter safely our journey will be all but over.
辛巴达,你看! 跟手稿里描述的一模一样
Sinbad, there! Exactly as described in the scrolls.
哈森,给我航海图 - 山洞?
Hassan, fetch me the charts. - The tunnel?
那会直接通道祭坛 - 开口太窄了
That leads directly to the shrine. - The mouth is too narrow.
会把船像核果壳一样挤破 -我们必须绕远路
It will crack the boat like a walnut! - We must take the longer route.
剩不到三个月亮的时间了
There's less than three moons left!
只要我们进得去山洞
If only we could have entered the tunnel.
这样我们没办法前进 冰越来越厚
We'll never make headway against this. It's getting thicker every hour.
如果我们再前进 船身就要裂了
The hull must split if we go further.
玛鲁夫,把雪橇装满
Maroof, load up the sledge. - Are we moving out?
丢出绳子 快点!
Throw up the ropes. Quickly.
继续前进 别停下来
Keep moving! Don't stop!
拉!继续拉!
Pull! Keep pulling!
放弃比较简单!
It's easier to abandon it!
继续前进
Keep moving!
冰块容不下一艘铜船 -辛巴达呢?
The ice is no match for a boat of bronze. - And Sinbad?
可能挤扁了、溺死了 或冻僵了
Perhaps smashed, drowned or frozen.
快!
Move it!
巴哈丁!
Bahadin!
那是什么?
What could it be?
到底是什么?
What is it?
看! 开始裂了!
Look. It's beginning to crack.
我去叫其他人
I'll get the others!
站稳!拿好家伙! 茅、斧头,什么都行
On your feet! Seize anything you can, spears, axes, anything!
那是什么? - 保护黛翁和公主!
What is it? - Melanthius, protect Dione and the princess!
大海象! 要在它走到营区之前挡住它
A giant walrus! We must stop it before it reaches the camp!
来啊!来啊!
Maroof. Come on, come on!
攻击眼睛! 眼睛!
Attack it in the eye! The eye!
小心它的牙 - 攻击它的眼睛!
Watch for the tusks! - Attack its eyes! Watch out!
小心!小心!
Watch out! Maroof!
刺不♥穿♥它的皮!
There's no way through the hide!
巴哈丁,不要!
Bahadin, no!
攻击!
Attack! Attack!
把载货网拿来!
Get the cargo net!
当心,玛鲁夫!
Careful, Maroof, careful!
保护补给品!
Protect the supplies!
拿载货网!
Get the cargo net!
把它解开! - 这边!
Unravel it! This way! Quickly!
打开! 把它张开!
Open it! Spread it out!
把它张开! 把它张开!
Spread it. Spread it out.
推!继续,推!
Save Kassim. Push! Go on, push, push!
扔!
电影精选列表