来吧!快来 快点啊!孩子们
Come on! Come on, come on, boys.
嘿!船长 急什么?这都市又不会消失
Hey, captain, why the haste? The city will not vanish.
他想看的不是查拉市 而是住在这里的某个人
It's not the city of Charak he wishes to see, but someone who dwells within.
长途跋涉后 伸展下四肢也不错
After a long voyage, it is good to stretch one's legs.
这个港口唯一可取之处 就是斜眼阿布的旅店
The only good thing about this port is the inn of Abu Jamil the squint,
六个月来 我一直梦到他那道烤羊眼
...who, for six months, I have been dreaming of his roasted sheep's eyes.
我是梦到他女儿的双眼 - 你梦到的才不只那些
And I the eyes of his daughter. - You were dreaming of more than her eyes.
船长,我口渴了 - 我也是
Oh, captain, my mouth is dry.
我们何不喝点查拉产的酒 - 我真的快渴死了
And mine. Let's stop and sample the wines of Charak.
My thirst is a thirst of a thousand men.
停下来喝点酒 我保证你们就再也走不动了 记得上次吗?
Stop and drink, and I promise, you will go no further. Remember the last time?
你身上的东西都被抢光了
You were stripped of all your possessions.
所以我才多加四个娘娘腔进来
Because of that, I added four more eunuchs to the population.
愿阿♥拉♥与你同在 这就是我梦寐以求的天堂 还有什么好要求的呢?
Allah be with you. All the paradise I seek is here. Who wants anything more?
我等一下就来
I shall stay behind.
好安静!没声音 也没灯光,鬼城一个
All is silent. No sound, no lights. A city of ghosts.
为什么城门是关的 -还不到半夜宵禁的时间
Why is the gate closed? - Curfew is not until midnight.
附近没有卫兵
No sentries about.
卫兵队长,快把城门打开 - 队长!
Ho, there, captain of the watch! Open the gate!
醒醒,别睡了
Captain! - Wake, wake, wake, wake.
是卡辛国王的朋友,辛巴达
It's Sinbad, friend of the Caliph Kassim.
更是法拉公主的挚友
And a better friend to the princess Farah.
辛巴达船长
Captain Sinbad.
你认识我? - 我是个商人
You know me? - I am a merchant.
我想买♥♥一些你明天要卸的货
I hope to purchase some of the cargo you will unload tomorrow.
日落之后 所有人都不准进入查拉
No one is to be admitted to Charak after sunset.
为什么? - 因为黑死病 死了很多人
But why? - The plague. Many have died.
每次我们到这个港口 就会听到不幸的消息 - 黑死病啦...
Every time we reach this port, some misfortune strikes us. The plague.
卡辛国王和他妹妹法拉公主...
The caliph Kassim and his sister, princess Farah?
他们没事 不过卡辛目前还不是国王
They are well, but Kassim is not the caliph, not as yet.
我在哲拉叙听说 卡辛国王的父亲三个月前死了
I was told in Jerash that the caliph Kassim's father died three months ago.
没错!可是卡辛还没登基
True, but Kassim has not yet been crowned.
船长!我们最好回到船上去
Captain, we'd better return to the ship.
对!最好离开这里 到别处去卖♥♥我们的货
Yes, best to leave and sell our cargo elsewhere.
我没见到法拉公主和卡辛之前 是不会离开查拉的
I'm not leaving Charak until I see princess Farah and Kassim.
可是船长,有黑死病 - 有别的方法进城吗?
But captain, it is the plague. - Is there another way into the town?
没有... 不过你们要是愿意冒险
No, but if you wish to take the risk,
你们可以在天亮 宵禁解除的时候进城
...you may enter at daybreak, when the curfew is lifted.
在那之前 我能稍微减少你们的失落感
Until then, I can only offer to relieve your disappointment.
我的帐棚里有酒、食物和音乐 我的人愿为你效劳
My tent has wine, food and music. My people are your servants.
请不用客气
Please, be welcome.
来吧!
Come.
哈森,别喝 酒被下毒了 去救阿布西
Hassan, don't drink. The wine is poisoned. Help Aboo-seer.
阿布西
Aboo-seer.
阿布西
Aboo-seer.
你是谁? 为什么要毒害我们?
Who are you? And why have you tried to poison us?
来自地心 我命令你们起来
From the depths of the earth, I command you, arise.
消灭他们 杀掉辛巴达!
Destroy them! Kill Sinbad!
拉斐!
快走!拉斐
Come, Rafi.
大家回到船上去
Everyone, back to the ship!
辛巴达船长 等等
Captain Sinbad, wait!
法拉公主
Princess Farah.
快
Quickly.
你怎么来的? - 感谢阿♥拉♥让我找到你
How did you get here? - Praise to Allah I found you. I must talk to you.
我必须和你谈谈 - 现在不是时候
Not here and not now.
不能从那里回去,跟我来
And no going back that way. Come with me.
继续划回船边
Keep rowing back to the ship!
继续划!继续划
Keep rowing, keep rowing.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥、穆萨、纳宾
Mohammed, Musah, Naveen! - Where are they?
慢慢来,慢慢来 - 朝海上划
Easy, easy. - Make for the open sea.
升起大帆,快 - 是,船长
Hoist the mainsail. Do it! - Aye, captain.
船长,可是在浅滩上... - 我们试试看,现在是满月
But the shoals, captain. - We will risk them. There is a full moon.
我们今晚就停在近海 天亮再回去
We'll lie offshore for the rest of the night and not return until daybreak.
回去?你还要回去? - 清晨的时候
Return? You will go back? - At dawn.
Aboo-seer! Naveen!
自己取暖
Warm yourself.
拿去
Here, take this.
喝下
Drink this.
你们在找我?为什么? - 我听说你回来了
You were searching for me. Why? - I was told of your return.
我极需要帮助 我哥哥现在的情况很危险
I need help desperately. My brother is in great danger.
卡辛王子? 我欠他一条命
Prince Kassim? I owe him my life.
他被下了咒
A spell has been cast upon him.
巴梭拉叔叔会告诉你详情 你为何不说?
My Uncle Balsora will tell you. - Why not you?
拜托!我请求你 不要离开查拉,相信我
Please, I beg of you, do not leave Charak. Trust me...
为了我哥哥 为了他,我愿意冒生命危险
...for my brother's sake. - For him, I would risk my life.
为了你,我连命都可以不要
For you, I would give it.
我听说有黑死病 - 那不是真的
I was told there was plague. - Not true.
白天巴梭拉治理城市
Balsora rules the city by day,
但是到了夜晚 恐惧控制了查拉
...but by night, fear rules Charak.
人们传言着有妖术
People whisper of witchcraft.
我能帮什么忙?
How can I help?
你会想出法子的 - 来吧!躺下来
You will find a way. - Come, lie down.
我每天祈祷你的返回
I prayed every day for your return.
几乎一年了 当初我不愿放弃海上的生活
It's been almost a year. Then I was not willing to give up the sea.
而我不愿放弃宫廷的生活 现在我决定要在陆地上生活
Nor I my life at court. - Now I've decided to live on land.
我决定在海上生活
And I to live at sea.
我回到查拉 希望卡辛同意将你许配给我
I have returned to Charak to ask Kassim for your hand.
你愿意吗? - 心甘情愿
Will you consent? - Willingly.
但条件是,哥哥能够 站在你面前同意这件事
But only when my brother is able to stand before you and give his consent.
当他重新成为他自己的时候 -他自己?
When he is himself again. - “Himself”?
我父亲死后 愿阿♥拉♥保佑他的灵魂
After my father's death, Allah protect his soul,
占星家决定第一个月圆时
...the astrologers decided that the first full moon would be auspicious...
是举办哥哥卡辛登基典礼的好时机
...for the coronation of my brother Kassim.
典礼当天 登基典礼开始
On the day of the ceremony, the procession began,
但是正当皇冠放上他的头
...but even as the crown was being placed upon his head...
他...
...he... - Shh, shh.
躺下,躺下
Lie back, lie back.
那是我最后一次看到 我认识了一辈子的卡辛
It was the last time I saw him as the Kassim I've known all my life:
年轻、帅气 真正的王子
...Young, handsome, a true prince.
你说的是诅咒...还是他已沦为黑死病的亡魂
You talked of a spell. Or has he fallen victim to the plague?
比一千个黑死病还糟糕
Worse than a thousand plagues.
现在不要说这个
Shh, do not talk of it now.
哈森,船长呢?
Hassan, where's the captain?
怎么了,玛鲁夫? - 大臣到了 巴梭拉大臣
What is it, Maroof? - His excellency is here, the vizier Balsora.
哈森,请公主到甲板上来 - 是的,船长
Hassan. Ask the princess to come on deck. - Yes, captain.
遵命
Aye, aye.
大臣 - 船长,欢迎再度光临查拉
Excellency. - Captain, welcome again to Charak.
啊!她来了 赞扬阿♥拉♥之名
Ah, there she is. May Allah's name be exalted.
昨晚我祈求 法拉公主能够安全地到你身边
I prayed that princess Farah might reach you safely last night.
她告诉你了吗? - 是的,今天早上
Has she told you? - Yes, this morning.
这是真的吗,大臣?
But is it true, excellency?
我们到船上去吧
Let us go on board.
我亲爱的孩子 感谢阿♥拉♥你安然无恙
Oh, my beloved child. Praise be to Allah you are safe.
哈森、柏契瑞 准备食物和酒招待客人 - 其他的人做事去
Hassan, Boucheri, food and drink for our guests. The rest of you, back to work.
那么...你已经将我们的不幸告诉船长
So, you have told the captain of our misfortune.
这是真的吗,大臣?
But is it true, excellency?
太惨了,太可怕了
Tragically, horribly.
我们问所有从这里到亚历山大 最聪明的智者和医生
We have consulted all the wisest men and skilled doctors from here to Alexandria.
他们也束手无策 - 来,坐下
They can do nothing. - Come, sit down.
辛巴达,你到过许多国家旅行 帮帮我们
Sinbad, you have traveled to many foreign lands. Help us.
或许某个地方有个人 - 当然,大臣
Perhaps there is someone somewhere. - Truly, my lord,
我会尽我所能地帮忙
...I will do all in my power to help,
但是卡辛的情况 需要比我更高超的技术
...but what has happened to Kassim requires skills far greater than mine.
必须懂得巫术 厉害的术士、巫师
It needs an understanding of the black arts, a great alchemist, a magician.
等等
A... Wait.
是的,我听说过有这么一个人 如果他还活着
Yes, I have heard of such a man, if he still lives.
谁? - 哪里可以找到他?
Who? - Where can he be found?
是个希腊人 据说是世界上最聪明的人
A Greek. Some say the wisest man in the world.
他的名字叫做... 哈森,你记得的
His name is... Hassan, you remember.
玛兰提亚司,就是他 哪里的隐士...
Melanthius. That's it, the hermit of Maroof.
玛鲁夫 - 卡司卡尔 对,在斐及雅海岸 一个偏僻阴森的岛
电影精选列表