Casgar. - Yes, a remote haunted island off the coast of Phyrgia.
你到过那里吗? - 没有,据我所知没有人到过
Have you been there? - No, nor have I met anyone who has.
他是个传奇人物 他可能根本不存在
His deeds are legendary, but he may not even exist.
那个岛周围都是危险的珊瑚礁
The islands is ringed with deadly reefs. - You must take us to him.
你必须带我们找到他 - 这趟旅程会很危险
It would be a dangerous voyage. - I will risk it.
我愿意冒险 - 不,孩子,我不能让你去
No, my child, I cannot allow you to go.
除非卡辛王子 在第七个月亮落下之前即位
Unless prince Kassim is crowned before the passing of seven moons,
否则他会永远失去 成为国王的权利
...he will lose forever his right to be caliph.
玛兰提亚司是我们唯一的希望 - 有人说他疯了
Melanthius is our only hope. - Some say he's mad.
而且岛上的野人吃人肉 把他当作神一般崇敬
And that the island savages eat human flesh and worship him as a God.
我会给你们财宝
I will send treasure,
送给你和你的手下 以及玛兰提亚司的金银珠宝
...gold and precious jewels for you, your crew and for Melanthius,
只要能让我的侄子复原
...if only he can restore my nephew.
我走这一趟不是为了金银珠宝
Should I undertake this voyage, it would not be for gold or jewels,
而是为了更珍贵的宝物
...but for a treasure far more precious.
我亲爱的孩子
Oh, my beloved son.
愿阿♥拉♥保佑你
May Allah preserve you. Zabid!
札碧...
Zabid!
过来
Here.
让那些马安静下来
Keep those horses steady!
那是谁?- 贞诺庇亚,我的继母 她恨我
Who is that? - Zenobia, my stepmother. She hates me.
没在宫廷中见过她
She was not at court.
我的母亲在我出生时就过世
My mother died when I was born.
据说贞诺庇亚是个女巫 而且她希望她死去
It is said Zenobia is a witch and willed her death.
阿♥拉♥保护我们 她为什么在这里?
Allah protect us. Why is she here?
小心戒备,辛巴达 她比蠍子还危险
Be on your guard, Sinbad. She's more dangerous than a scorpion.
皇后 愿阿♥拉♥赐福于您
O queen, may Allah's blessings be on thee.
我们终于见面了,船长 什么风把你吹回我们的岸边?
We meet at last, captain. What brings you back to our shores?
我来送货 顺便探视我的朋友卡辛
To deliver my cargo and visit my friend, Kassim.
还有他的妹妹? - 我对他们两位都有很深的感情
And his sister? - I am bound by love to them both.
我原本想请卡辛国王 将法拉公主许配给我
I intend to ask the caliph Kassim for the hand of princess Farah in marriage.
现在没有国王同意你们的婚事
There is no caliph to consent to your marriage.
卡辛还没即位 而且他可能不会即位
Kassim has not yet been crowned, nor is he likely to be.
我听说了登基大典发生的事 我应该帮点忙
I have been told of the events at the coronation.
如果可以
I shall help, if I can.
卡辛是没药救了 别被爱冲昏头,辛巴达
Kassim is beyond help. Do not be blinded by love, Sinbad.
巴梭拉应该说得很明白 没人能帮得了他
Balsora must be made to understand once and for all no one can help him.
我应该告诉他 - 别激怒她
I shall tell him. - Do not provoke her.
蠢老头,你为什么干涉? 你没办法为卡辛做什么
Foolish old man, why do you interfere? You can do nothing for Kassim.
辛巴达船长可以帮助我们 - 我求求你安静点
Captain Sinbad can help us. - I implore you, be silent.
你还能怎么办
What can you do...
他们已经问过所有的智者 医生、祭师和占星家
...when they've consulted all the wise men, doctors, priests, astrologers?
也许还有一个人 -没有人,
There may be another. - No one.
放弃这个妄想 卡辛命该如此 -你说谎 是你要他命该如此
Abandon this false hope. Kassim is doomed forever. - You lie. You want him doomed.
第七个月亮落下之前 如果卡辛还没被加冕为国王
Within the passing of seven moons, if Kassim is not crowned caliph,
他将永远失去他的权利 这是法律
...he will lose his right forever. That is the law.
你对他下咒 你要你的儿子拉斐即位为王
You bewitched him. You want your son Rafi to be caliph.
让我除掉她脸上的笑! 放开我,放开我!
Let me cut the smile from her face! Let me go, let me go!
你会带给所有人永远的诅咒
You will bring an eternal curse on all our heads...
如果你从任何一个 皇室成员身上取得一滴血
...if you draw one drop of blood from any member of the royal family.
因为这理由她才没有杀害卡辛
It's only for that she hasn't murdered Kassim.
像蛇一般狡猾 像鲨鱼一般邪恶
As cunning as a snake, as malicious as a shark.
可是拉斐不可能成为国王 - 没人阻止得了
But Rafi will never be caliph. - There is no one to prevent it.
玛兰提亚司可以阻止
Melanthius will prevent it.
玛兰提亚司是个传奇人物 他的神力也是谣传 他根本不存在
Melanthius is a myth, and his powers are a legend. He does not exist.
我们很快就会发现 这个传奇人物和谣传是否存在
We shall soon discover if the myth and the legend exist.
亲爱的 愿神眷顾你们我们今晚启航 亲爱的 愿神眷顾你们亲爱的 愿神眷顾你们
We sail tonight. - Oh, my beloved, may your days always be blessed.
航向罗德或的黎波里,船长 你会发现那有更具价值的货品
Sail for Rhodes or Tripoli. You'll find richer cargo there.
启航寻找玛兰提亚司 则是航向毁灭之途
Set sail in search of Melanthius and you'll set a course for hell and damnation.
阿布西、哈森、巴哈丁 准备启航 - 是的,船长
Aboo-seer, Hassan, Bahadin, prepare the ship for sea. - Aye, aye, captain.
吩咐你的手下 带些珠宝给玛兰提亚司
Order your men to bring treasure for Melanthius.
我们驶向卡司卡尔
We sail for Casgar.
我建议派个细心的人 监视贞诺庇亚
One thing I advise: Set a careful watch on Zenobia.
我会日夜派遣手下 监视她的城♥堡♥
I will have my men watch her castle by day and by night.
札碧将接受这个使命 他是我最好的军人
Zabid there will be in command. He's the best soldier I have.
孩子... 辛巴达已经答应要帮助他们了
My son, Sinbad has agreed to help them.
我们必须赶紧行动 - 要怎么做呢?
We must act quickly. - But how?
他已经带他们前往卡司卡尔岛 征询大智者玛兰提亚司的意见
He has taken them to the isle of Casgar to consult the great sage, Melanthius.
这个心脏好了吗? - 是的
Is the heart ready? - Yes.
你说没有人能帮得了卡辛
You said no one can help Kassim.
没错,孩子
Exquisite, my son.
如果玛兰提亚司真的活着 他就帮得上忙
If Melanthius truly lives, he is the one person who could.
你答应过我 我会成为国王
You promised me. I am to be caliph.
你发誓卡辛永远不会继承查拉 - 我会阻止这件事
You swore that Kassim wo uld never inherit Charak. - I shall prevent it.
怎么阻止?
How?
辛巴达有艘船,一队水手
Sinbad has a ship, a crew.
巴梭拉有宫廷守卫 - 我们有听命于我们的军队
Balsora has the palace guards. - We shall have other forces at our command...
那比宫廷守卫 和被爱冲昏头的船长跟水手们 可是有力得多了
...more powerful than a palace guard, than a lovesick sea captain and his crew.
那个... 将会是我们的军队
That... Will be our army.
越快越好 我们必须在天黑之前出发
Quickly as you can. We must be away before nightfall!
把箱子放在我的舱房♥里
Take that box in my cabin. - Carefully, I implore you.
小心点,我拜托你 - 小心
Careful!
快看,看哪!
Come look. Look!
是只狒狒 真是个可爱的家伙
It's a baboon. Oh, what a beautiful specimen.
回去工作 否则我就把你们全变成狒狒
Back to work, or I'll make baboons of the lot of you.
他会不会耍猴戏,公主?
Does he do any tricks, princess?
听着,听着 他们不是故意的
There, there. They mean no harm.
勇敢骄傲的牛头
Oh brave and proud bull,
你那伟大的心脏 是我的儿子用纯金打造的
...whose mighty heart my son has fashioned of purest gold,
有力地跳动着 你只听命于我
...beat with the power as only I command you.
我做得很细工
I made it perfect in every detail.
喔,伟大的阿布赛伦
O mighty Abu Salem,
你统驭上千的恶魔
...you who rule over a thousand devils,
以地狱和黑暗中的火焰
...by all the fires of hell and darkness,
给予它力量和生命 你的创造物
...give strength and life to this, your creature,
米那腾...
...Minaton.
米那腾
Minaton.
太好了
Perfect.
伟大的铜像 听命于我
A colossus of bronze, and mine to command.
有没有听见什么? - 没有
Hear anything? - Nothing.
保持清醒 上头命令看好贞诺庇亚的城♥堡♥
Keep awake. Orders are to keep a watch on Zenobia's castle...
否则我会撕开你的喉咙
...or I'll slit your throat.
风变小了
The wind is dying.
会下棋的狒狒?
A baboon that can play chess?
走开
Go away!
他怕你 - 我怕他
He's frightened of you. - I'm frightened of him. He attacked me.
他攻击我 狒狒会变凶暴的,知道吗?
Baboons can turn savage, you know.
他才不凶暴 我叫你走开
He is not savage. I command you to go away!
难道它是献给卡司卡尔智者 玛兰提亚司的下棋礼物吗?
Is he a gift for the wise man of Casgar, Melanthius, to play chess with?
走开
Go away!
哈森,回去工作 但船长,这禽兽在...
Hassan, get back to your work. - But captain, the beast was playing...
下棋 我知道,他赢了我两次
Chess. I know. He has beaten me twice.
他并不是真的狒狒
He is not really a baboon.
不是
N... Not a...
它被贞诺庇亚皇后的巫术所变
He was transformed by the black arts of queen Zenobia's witchcraft.
他是王子卡辛
He is... prince Kassim.
你确定不是因为公主
Can you be certain that it is not the princess...
被下巫术 才相信这个丑八怪是个王子?
...who has been bewitched to believe that this ugly animal is a prince?
他是我的哥哥
He is my brother.
"我是"
看
Look.
"我是卡辛"
“I am Kassim.”
现在你相信了吧?
Now do you believe?
那是什么?
What is it? What can it be?
还有什么?
不用帆行驶的船
A ship that moves without sails.
他可以抵六个船员划船
He seems to be rowing for six men.
来吧,我们上船
Come on, let's try to get aboard.
快,它要出海了
Hurry, it's moving out to sea.
一艘渔船
A fishing boat.
巴梭拉的间谍
Spies of Balsora.
米那腾 跟着他们
电影精选列表