这没什么吧
That's not very much.
是啊,但...
Yeah, but...
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
- 我会的!
I will. (LAUGHS)
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
在某些孤独的夜里他想起了她
RAY: Some nights alone, he thinks of her.
在某些孤独的夜里她想起了他
(RINGING CONTINUES)
And some nights alone, she thinks of him.
某些夜里这些思念交织在同一时刻
Some nights these thoughts occur at the same moment,
雷和米拉贝尔都不知道这种交织
and Ray and Mirabelle are connected, without ever knowing it.
但米拉贝尔现在感受到 她的第一互相平等的爱
But Mirabelle,
now feeling the warmth of her first reciprocal love, has broken away from him.
被他带走了
正如杰瑞米深爱着她
And as Jeremy offers her more of his heart,
她也回应同样的爱一样
Mirabelle offers equal parts of herself in return.
某个晚上,比她所想的还快地
One night, sooner than she would have liked,
却是那么无法抗拒
which made it irresistible,
他们十四个月后再次相逢而做♥爱♥
they make love for the second time in 14 months.
在做为情人这一点上, 杰瑞米胜过雷伯德
At this point,
Jeremy surpasses Ray Porter as a lover of Mirabelle,
因为他给她的是温柔和真切
because what he offers her is tender and true.
Come on.
今天我们去吃印度餐
JEREMY: So, tonight we'll go for Indian food.
- 我要一个... - 好,一个...
Yeah. I want one of those burrito...
Yeah. A d-d-d... A doobie.
- 一个杜比 - 杜比?
MIRABELLE: Doobie? JEREMY: Adobie... Adobie...
是这么叫么?
Adobio? What is it called?
我要和个朋友聊聊 我一会回来
Um, I'm just going to go talk to my friend.
好
I'll back in a second. Okay.
我女友的画
My girlfriend did these.
- 收到你的生日礼物了么? - 收到了
Did you get my birthday present?
- 你有收到我的感谢回函吗? - 是
I did, yeah. Did you get my thank you note?
是的,是的 不好意思忘了,谢谢
Oh. Yes, yes. I'm sorry. Thank you.
没什么
It's okay.
- 你看起来不错 - 谢谢你
You look nice. Thank you.
愉快么?
Are you happy?
是的
I am.
- 不那么紧张了 - 哦
The lower intensity is nice. Yeah.
- 你女友是做什么的 - 她是个医生
Who's your girlfriend? Uh, she's a doctor.
那不会得抑郁症了 她会帮你检查的了
Ah. A hypochondriac no more. She'll check you out.
她是位妇产科医生
Well, she's a gynecologist.
你们会有很多的话题了
Then you'll have a lot to discuss.
- 你快乐么? - 是的
Are you happy? Yeah.
你知道,我有时有点急噪
You know, I'm always a little edgy. Restless.
休息不好
说得好
That's a good word.
我要给你幅我沉睡时的素描
I want you to have the drawing of me sleeping.
- 就在画廊里 - 你不必如此
It's in the gallery.
不,我想要你拥有它
You don't have to do that. No, I want you to have it.
我们在一起时画的
I made it while we were seeing each other.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有,嗯...
And uh...
我很抱歉过去我对待你的方式
Just so you know.
I'm sorry for the way I treated you.
我知道
I know.
我确实爱你
I did love you.
(CHUCKLES)
再见
(MOUTHING) Goodbye.
当雷伯德看着米拉贝尔走开
RAY: As Ray Porter watches Mirabelle walk away,
他感到了失落
he feels a loss.
这怎么可能呢
How is it possible, he thinks,
他会思念曾经刻意保持距离的女人
to miss a woman whom he kept at a distance,
所以随着她的走远,他应该不会想起她了吧?
so that when she was gone he would not miss her?
直到那一刻,他意识到由于 他要的是部分的她而不是全部的她
Only then does he realize how wanting part of her
伤害了两个人
and not all of her,
但他不知道该如何证明
had hurt them both.
And how he cannot justify his actions
except that, well...
咳,这就是生活
It was life.
电影精选列表