- 你想去么?能走得开么? - 天哪,可以
You want to go? You think you could get off?
Oh, my God, yes!
那你还需要一套裙子
You're going to need a dress.
- 什么样的裙子? - 宴会上穿的那种晚礼服
MIRABELLE: What kind of dress?
RAY: Well, it's a tuxedo thing. So whatever that is.
下周我带你去亚曼尼买♥♥
Uh, I could take you to Armani next week.
你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful.
抱歉
Excuse me.
雷?
Ray?
怎么了?
What?
我以前从没穿过如此和体的裙子
I've never had a dress fitted on me before.
感受着生命存在的感觉
MAN: (ON HEADPHONES) Feel the sensation of being alive.
感受着生命存在的意义
Feel what it means to be alive.
只有从这个地方,真实地存在,你可以开始转变
Only from this place of pure existence
can you begin to change,
把你自己转换成
to turn yourself into a being
有能力去爱其他的人
capable of loving another person.
嘿,你快要迟到了
RAY: Hey, you're going to be late.
你还好么?
You all right?
- 我很好 - 我也很好
I feel good. I feel good, too.
(SIGHS)
- 我想我喜欢灰色的 - 你喜欢...
I think I like the look of the brown ones. Would you like...
(INDISTINCT CHATTER)
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
是,很好,谢谢
Yes. I'm fine, thank you.
我五分钟后回来
(BREATHES HEAVILY)
(DISTORTED VOICE) I'll be back in about five minutes.
(INDISTINCT CHATTER)
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
(TELEPHONE RINGS)
(TELEPHONE RINGS)
(TELEPHONE RINGS)
嘿,这是雷 你怎么不会我的电♥话♥,你还好么?
Hey, it's Ray. You haven't returned my calls.
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
- 你听起来可不怎么好 - 我没事
You don't sound fine. I'm okay.
知道么,我不会挂断的 除非你告诉我出了什么事
Hey, guess what? I'm not hanging up until you tell me what's wrong.
(SIGHS)
- 你吃过抗抑郁的药么? - 没有
Have you ever taken antidepressants? No.
我吃过
I do.
但我不吃了
But I stopped.
然后呢?
And? And, uh...
然后
医生说我不该停止吃药
The doctor says that maybe I shouldn't have.
好,我马上过去 然后带你去看医生
All right. I'm going to come over there and get you
你给医生打电♥话♥,告诉他我们马上就到
and we're going to go to the doctor.
You call him and let him know we're coming.
我有东西给你
Hey, I have something for you. (SNIFFLING)
(SNIFFLES)
这是什么?
What's this?
一个月以后的 你去纽约的机票
I know it's a month away, but it's your ticket to New York City.
谢谢
Thanks.
(WHISPERING)
(SNIFFLING)
(DOG BARKING AT A DISTANCE)
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
- 好么? - 你在家
Hello? RAY: You're there.
刚刚
Just.
- 今晚有计划么? - 有一些
Hey, do you have plans for tonight?
能取消么? 我三个小时后到
MIRABELLE: Somewhat.
Could you cancel them? I could be there in three hours.
我可以取消
I could cancel them.
好,吃饭了么?
Good.
Have you eaten yet?
还没有
No. I wanted to wait.
- 我从飞机上给你带点食物吧 - 机上食物?
RAY: Well, I'll bring some food from the plane.
私人机上食物
Plane food?
RAY: Private plane food.
(MEN URINATING)
(TELEPHONE RINGING THROUGH RECEIVER)
(TELEPHONE RINGING THROUGH RECEIVER)
这是米拉贝尔家,留下你的姓名和电♥话♥ 我会打给你
ANSWERING MACHINE: Hi, it's Mirabelle.
Leave your name and number and I'll call you back. (SIGHS)
这是杰瑞米
(BEEP) Oh, hey, Mirabelle's machine, it's Jeremy.
我在路边打给你
I'm calling you from the road. Umm...
我打电♥话♥给你,是想祝你感恩节快乐
And I was calling to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and all that.
还有...
And...
我想我也许可以让你觉得没人可以取代我 我对待你就像是对待世上独一无二的那样
"I think I might have objectified you
"instead of treating you like the unique being that you are."
还有
And, and even better, I get to use, uh,
我在使用卫星电♥话♥ 免费的
the roadie from the Hot Tears' cell phone for free. No charge.
所以我打给你也是免费的
So, I'm calling you for free.
- 为什么你要在七点四十五分时去上班? - 我得回家一趟换一下衣服
Why are you leaving for work at 7:45?
I got to go home and change.
- 那可得要花上一个小时 - 我知道
Oh, oh... That could take an hour.
I know.
你想在我家呆一段时间么?
Do you want to stay at my place sometime?
我住的地方离萨克斯十分钟的距离 下次你过来时,
You know, I live ten minutes from Saks.
带些衣服过来,就可以从这里直接上班了
Next time you come over, just leave some clothes here
and you can go to work from here.
好
Okay.
我要等到感恩节过了后才能见到你
RAY: You know, I won't be able to see you till after Thanksgiving.
不要吃太多的火鸡
Don't stuff yourself with all that turkey.
再见
(CAR DOOR OPENING) See you, sleepyhead.
(ENGINE STARTS)
(INDISTINCT CHATTER OVER RADIO)
MAN: (ON RADIO) Well, uh, Cash was a great guy.
I, uh, first time I ever met him, uh...
MAN 2: Don't, don't tell me he was in prison. MAN 1: No.
MAN 2: (LAUGHING) MAN 1: He actually, uh...
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
很高兴你打电♥话♥过来 要不我就拿燕麦饼和花生酱当晚饭了
I'm glad you called.
You saved me from a dinner of oat cakes and peanut butter.
你经常带我去好餐馆,为什么不自己去呢?
Hey, you always used to take me out to nice restaurants. Why don't you take yourself?
- 我一个人不想出去 - 我可以给你带啊
I didn't want to go out.
I would've brought food.
- 还是有些麻烦 - 噢
It's a little tricky. Oh.
- 吃一些 - 胆固醇很高的
WOMAN: Eat some. RAY: Mmm, cholesterol.
- 这是鱼 - 是鱼籽
It's fish. It's eggs.
- 5000个鱼籽 - 行了
5000 little eggs.
Ugh, please.
你有在跟谁约会吗?
Are you seeing somebody?
是的
Yes.
不
No. (LAUGHS)
有很认真吗?
Is it serious?
很难说,我...
It's hard to say. I...
我们的关系还是满清楚的
I've been really clear with her.
你爱她么?
Are you in love with her?
问个问题
Question of the night.
今天晚上你在这怎么过?
How would you like to just lie there?
- 什么意思? - 今天晚上你怎么过,雷伯德
What do you mean?
WOMAN: Tonight, how would you, Ray Porter,
就象...
like to just lie there...
就装做我们在泰国那样
And pretend like you're in Thailand?
然后当一切都结束时 我会悄悄地离开消失在夜幕之中
And when it's all over, I'll just slip away into the night.
记得么?
Remember?
你在干什么? 只是打个电♥话♥问侯你一下
MIRABELLE: Hi, whatcha doing, Mister?
什么时候回来 让我知道
Just calling to say hello.
When you coming down? Let me know.
我们共渡一夜
We could have one of our nights.
好吧
(EXHALES)
晚安,再见
Okay, so...
Well, have a good night. Bye.
亲爱的米拉贝尔 我想我能做的就是说出来
Dear Mirabelle.
I suppose the only way to say this is to say it.
(SOBBING)
我和别人上♥床♥了
I slept with someone. (SOBBING)
一点也不浪漫和温欣
It was not romantic or intimate,
如果让我再选择一次,我不会做了
and if I had it to do over again, I wouldn't.
(SOBBING)
我不告诉你的原因是 我想我们的关系得以改变
I am not telling you this because I want our relationship to change.
我告诉你的原因是因为 你有权知道
I am telling you this only because you deserve to know.
对不起
I am sorry.
雷
Ray.
(SNIFFLING)
(SNIFFLING)
我之所以写信是因为
I put it in a letter because I didn't want to
我不想在中途改变 想告诉你的这个想法
change my mind in the middle of telling you.
我不能和你去纽约了
I can't go to New York with you now.
我亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我不能去
MIRABELLE: (SOBBING) I can't, I can't go.
我怎么能去?
How could I go?
嘿
RAY: Hey.
你想知道整件事里最愚蠢的部分吗?
电影精选列表