你觉得我还会再见到埃里克吗
You think I'll ever see Eric again?
我不知道
I don't know.
操
Fuck.
我他妈的做不到
I can't fucking do it.
奥林匹克高中
嘿 你对他做了什么 嗯
Hey, what did you do to him? Huh?
埃里克在哪
Where's E?
我知道他不会临阵拉稀的
I know he wouldn't pull no pussy shit
我知道你做了些什么 我知道的
and I know you did something and I know you do.
我知道你清楚 告诉我
I know you know. Tell me.
- 告诉我 - 维克
- Tell me. - Vic.
维克 住手 你会被开除的
Vic, don't get expelled! Stop!
- 不 我知道你清楚 - 住手
- No! I know you know! - Stop it!
我知道你清楚 告诉我
I know you know. Tell me!
- 告诉我他在哪儿 - 住手
- Tell me where he is! - Stop it!
- 告诉我 - 我们走吧
- Tell me! - Let's go.
我知道你知道的
I know you know!
快点走了
Come on, go.
雷 你没事吧
Ray, you okay?
你最近好像
Seems like you've been...
有些魂不守舍
somewhere else lately.
我是说 在课堂上你经常走神
I mean, in class you're barely paying attention.
我没事
I'm good.
- 家里有麻烦吗 - 天啊 我说了我没事 好吗
- Trouble at home? - Jesus, I said I'm fine, okay?
放松点
Relax.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
深呼吸 冷静 让我帮你
Take a deep breath, calm down, and let me help you.
你不能
You can't.
没人能帮我
No one can.
告诉我该怎么帮你
Tell me how I can help you.
你最近有没有跟谁谈过
Have you been, uh, talking to anyone lately?
和你的社工
Your social worker?
我不能冒这个险
I can't risk that.
冒什么险
Risk what?
你不明白
You don't understand.
那就让我明白
Then help me understand.
我遇到了一个人
I met someone.
听着 我知道你的意思
Look, I, look, I know what you mean.
孩子 有个女孩 克莱尔·巴克斯特
Man, there was this girl, Claire Baxter--
别说了 行吗
Just stop! Okay?
闭嘴
Just shut up!
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm, I'm sorry.
我只是需要帮助
I just needed help.
然后事情就失控了
Then it got out of hand.
有个家伙
There's this guy.
谁
Who?
我得走了
I got to go.
雷·冈
Ray Gun!
学校怎么样
How was school?
- 很好 - 哦
- It was fine. - Oh.
那是谁
Who's that?
是我的生物老师
It's my biology teacher.
他叫什么名字
Hmm. What's his name?
什么名字
Name?
德怀尔先生
Mister Dwyer.
好了 你想吃什么
Alright, what do you want to eat?
你想吃什么 我请客
Hmm, what do you want to eat? On me.
我想去
I want...
莎奇餐厅
...Shakey's.
- 嗯 - 我什么都没告诉他
- Hmm. - I didn't tell him anything.
我发誓
I swear.
但你想要 对不对
You wanted to though, didn't you?
嗯
Huh?
很高兴你没有说 雷·冈
Glad you didn't, Ray Gun.
嘿 你不能这样对你的搭档
Hey... you don't do that to your partner.
看 我通常不和普通人打交道
See... I don't usually interact with civilians,
但我对你破例了 因为我喜欢你
but I took an exception to you, because I like you
我那时真的很期待你来
and I actually looked forward to you stopping by.
我也是
Me too.
我知道
And I know that...
保守秘密很难
keeping secrets is hard.
我明白
I get it.
但是你 我的朋友 你不用担心这个
But you, you, my friend, you don't got to worry about that.
想知道为什么吗
Want to know why?
因为我 有你的把柄
Because I... got your back.
有些东西有助于你牢牢铭记这一点
Something to help you remember that.
我希望你好好看看这个
I want you to really... look at it.
看到指纹了吗
See that fingerprint right there, huh?
是你的
That's you.
这根头发呢
Hair right there?
放松点 雷雷
Relax, Ray-Ray.
放松点
Relax.
我们很好 很棒
We're good, hot stuff.
对吧 再说
Huh? Besides...
我得离开这里
I got to get out of town.
什么
What?
太糟了吧 我知道
Too bad, huh? I know.
咱俩在一起可能会惹上更多麻烦
Could've gotten into a lot more trouble together.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你介意从这里走回去吗
Would you mind walking back from here?
不介意
Sure.
好的
Alright.
雷
Ray...
我能借你电♥话♥用用吗 很快
can I borrow your phone real quick?
干嘛
Why?
处理些小事
I got to tie up a couple loose ends.
总是有点事 对吧
It's always something, right?
是的
That it is.
你表妹和那个老师
Your cousin and that teacher.
- 再见 雷 - 嘿 嘿
- Bye, Radio. - Hey! Hey!
我们在德怀尔家见
I'll see you at Dwyer's.
- 现在拜访您有点晚了 威廉姆斯先生 - 是的 对不起
- A little late for a house call, Mr. Williams. - Yes, I'm, I'm sorry,
但是 呃 我很担心雷 而且
but, uh, I was worried about Ray, and,
老实说 他对你评价很高
well, honestly, he, he speaks so highly of you, so.
他这孩子很特别
He's a special kid.
是的
I agree.
- 请坐 - 哦 谢谢
- Have a seat. - Oh, thank you.
这沙发
This is, uh...
挺舒服的
quite a couch.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 我不太喜欢在教学场合之外
You know, I don't feel comfortable talking about a student
谈论学生
unless it's in a professional setting.
我感觉你有些敌意
I'm sensing some hostility here.
不 只是为了安全起见
No, I'm just playing it safe.
- 为了雷 - 当然 当然 为了雷 我理解
- For Ray. - Sure, sure, for Ray. I get it.
他跟我说你们经常会在一起
Well, he mentioned to me that you all have been spending
很多时间都在一起
a lot of time together. A lot of quality time.
经常独处
A lot of alone time,
我想跟你谈谈这个
and, uh, I wanted to speak with you about that.
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
我想要杯啤酒
I would love a beer.
稍等一下
Coming right up.
德怀尔先生 德怀尔先生
Mr. Dwyer! Mr. Dwyer!
我敢打赌妈妈一定很担心你们两个会做些蠢事吧
Bet Mommy was worried about you two doing the nasties, huh.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
我很喜欢
I love it.
这才像话
Now we're talking, huh.
你真让我印象深刻啊 孩子
You impress me, kid.
操
Fuck!
操