你不反抗 人们只会逼得你越来越紧
You know, people only push you as far as you let them.
没错
That's true.
但这并不意味着你也要使用暴♥力♥
But it doesn't mean you have to turn to violence.
我不会使用暴♥力♥的
I'm not turning to violence.
那就告诉别人
Then tell someone.
你不必成为受害者
You don't have to be a victim.
如果你这样说
If you say so.
雷 看着我
Ray, look at me.
有一条准则是社会集体纹在
There's a line that society has tattooed collectively
我们脑子里的
on our brains.
一条我们无法跨越的准则
A line that we can't step over.
如果你认为暴♥力♥是唯一的途径 那你就错了
And if you think violence is the only action, you're wrong.
克制是一种途径
Restraint is an action.
同情是一种途径
Compassion is an action.
如果有人让你困扰
Now, if anyone is bothering you
或是你有什么想谈的
or you want to talk about anything...
打电♥话♥给我
...give me a call.
我们会一起
We'll deal with it.
解决的
Together.
我得走了
I got to go.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
走吧
Let's go.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
因为必须要这么做
'Cause it needed doing.
我正处理这件事呢
I was taking care of it.
瞎扯吧
Bullshit.
埃里克是个混♥蛋♥ 但他也不应该被
Eric's an asshole but he didn't deserve to get--
我不会跟你解释我的行为的 雷
I'm not going to explain myself to you, Ray.
你不能就这么杀人
You can't just kill people.
比你想象的要容易
It's easier than you think.
我想说的就是这个
This is what I'm talking about.
你无法胜任这项任务
You're not up for the task.
埃里克知道 他已经感觉到了
Eric knew it. He fucking smelled it.
你觉得他会怕你吗 才不会
You think he'd ever be scared of you, huh? Nope.
我永远都做不到
I can never do that.
是你请求帮助
You asked for help.
坦白地说 我还期待你能他妈的有点感激之情
Frankly, I was expecting a little fucking gratitude.
让我歇下
I need a sec.
- 动起来 - 这儿吗
- Get busy. - Here?
你埋过多少具尸体了
How many bodies have you buried?
我就在想这个
That's what I thought.
快挖 快挖 快挖
Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig.
用点劲
Put some back into it.
就是这样
There you go.
用上你的脚
Use your foot too.
对 就这样
There we go.
我看到一个女孩
I saw a girl.
什么
What?
我在你家门口 看到一个女孩
I saw a girl, in front of your house.
- 她什么都不会说的 - 嗯
- She's not going to say anything. - Mm.
那要看情况
That depends.
看什么情况
On what?
我们需要一个足够好的故事来解释
Well, we need a good story for why you got in my car
你为什么要在半夜上我的车
in the middle of the night.
你是我的驾驶教练
You're my driving instructor.
好吧 听起来很弱智
Okay, sounds retarded.
做绿化
Landscaping.
更糟 谁大晚上的搞绿化
Worse. What? Like, landscaping plants at night?
来吧
Come on.
好好想想 雷
Think, Ray.
用你的大脑
Use that brain of yours.
去送包裹
Delivering packages.
他们明天就走 你来不及了
They have to go out by tomorrow and you're behind.
白天没时间
Couldn't do them during the day.
虽然我现在有点受不了你
As much as I can't stand you right now,
但是这个还不错
I actually like that.
我们得带他去别的地方
We're going to have to take him somewhere else.
多美的景色啊
Oh my, my what a beautiful sight
在冰冷的寂夜中凝视死亡
Staring at death in the cold dead of night
帮大家起死回生 就如僵尸之日
Helping all to rise and shine just like a zombie sun
吊死偷马贼 内疚燃烧着
Horse thieves hanging, guilt burns alive
像石头一样刻画着你 铭刻着你隐藏的痕迹
Carves you like stone, branded your hide
他们许久之后才能回光返照
They'll be long to rise and shine
就如僵尸之日
Just like a zombie sun
我们走得越低 河流约凶
Lower we go, strong rivers flow
骗子和乞丐 骨瘦如柴
Liars and beggars, skinned to the bone
我从你生物老师那儿收到一封评价很好的邮件
I got a very nice email from your biology teacher.
是的 放学后我一直和他一起工作
Yeah, I, uh, been working with him after school.
赚点外快
Making a little extra spending cash.
进展如何
Oh, how's the move going?
很好
It's good.
你还好吧 雷
You okay, Ray?
是的
Yeah.
如果有什么不对劲的 你可以告诉我
If there's something wrong, you can tell me.
一切都很好 说真的
Everything's good. Honestly.
很高兴看到你这么认真地工作
It's nice to see you taking your work so seriously.
只是试着接纳它
Just trying to embrace it.
你说什么了
What did you talk about?
没说什么
Nothing.
坐
Come.
没说什么 嗯
Nothing, huh?
你在里面呆了45分钟
You were in there for 45 minutes.
你说了什么 雷雷
What did you talk about, Ray-Ray?
我喜欢上的课程
Classes I like.
我什么都没告诉他
I didn't tell him anything.
我发誓
I swear.
我为你把脑袋挂到腰带上
I stuck my neck out for you.
我可不想后悔
I'd hate to regret it.
好孩子
Good boy.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling better?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
只是想看看你是不是没事了
Just wanted to see if you're okay.
好吧
Yeah,
很抱歉
sorry about that.
没事就好
Please.
我们在桌边等着某个人吐了好一会
We've been waiting for someone to barf on the table for a while.
我还以为是你呢
Thought you'd be the one.
我明天再试试
I'll try again tomorrow.
你知道
You know...
我一直在考虑我和埃里克 还有你
I've been thinking about me and Eric and... you.
真无法想象你经历了什么 雷
Can't imagine what you've been through, Ray.
每个人都有难言之隐
Everybody's got their own shit.
是啊 但你的比我认识的任何人都多
Yeah, but your pile is way higher than anyone else I know.
我说 你这儿的床垫很舒服
You know, you got the good mattress.
比我去年睡过的纸箱
It's a lot better than the cardboard box
好多了
I slept on last year.
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
我和一个六岁的孩子睡在一张很漂亮的双层床上
I slept on a very nice bunk bed with a six-year-old.
你可以拒绝 不过 我今晚能睡在这里吗
You can say no, but can I sleep here tonight?
我不知道你妈妈会不会愿意
I don't know if your mom would like that.
拜托了
Please...
她不会知道的 我只是
she won't know. I just--
我现在真的不想一个人待着
I really don't want to be alone right now.
可以
Sure.
前几天晚上
A couple nights ago...
那是谁的车
whose car was that?
我看见你和一个男的一起上了车
I saw you get in the car with some guy.
一个朋友而已
Just a friend.