知道吗 这些东西好喝极了
You know what's really good, though? This stuff.
- 菠萝汁 - 味道不错
- Pineapple juice. - Tastes good. Right?
- 是的 - 我知道 味道很好
- Yes. - I know, it tastes so good.
- 这个也好吃 而且儿童可食 - 不 不 不
- So does this. It's, uh, kid approved. - No, no, no.
嘿 别做傻事
Hey, don't do anything stupid.
你觉得我会做傻事吗
You think I'm going to do something?
- 是的 - 这姑娘 你以为你对象是谁啊
- Yes. - This girl, who do you think you're dating?
你总是会做傻事
You always do something stupid.
我一定得去做些傻事
I'm totally going to do something stupid.
嘿 雷 雷 雷 雷 嘿 伙计
Hey, Ray. Ray, Ray, Ray. Hey, man.
幸运鸭子 伙计 快去
Lucky Duck, man, come on.
- 嘿 有奶酪吗 - 没有奶酪
- Yo, Cheetos? - No, no Cheetos.
妈的 真奇怪 伙计 居然有烟酒店不卖♥♥奶酪的
Damn, that's weird, man. What kind of liquor store doesn't have Cheetos?
但是 雷想找一些刮刮乐
But, um, Ray wanted to check on some scratch off tickets
或是什么的 所以我得陪着他 一会车里见 好吗
or something, so I'll hang with him, meet you in the car, yeah?
- 好吧 - 行 伙计 好了 一会儿见
- Yeah, cool. - Cool, man. Alright, see you in a sec.
嘿 有幸运鸭子吗
Hey, do you have, uh, any Lucky Ducks?
- 幸运鸭子 - 刮刮乐
- Um, Lucky Duck? - Scratch-offs.
我们有大富翁 淘金刮 三合彩
We've got, uh, Big Spender, Gold Rush, Triple Play.
- 没有幸运鸭子 抱歉 - 真可惜 我们去别的地方找找吧
- No Lucky Ducks, sorry. - Oh, what a shame, whatever. We'll get them somewhere else.
只是我妈只玩那一种
It's just, that's the only thing my mom plays, so.
- 你瞧 你瞧 - 嘿 嘿
- Check it out. Check it out. - Hey. Hey!
我靠 嘿 玩得开心 雷
Fuck me! Hey, have fun, Ray.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little piece of shit--
哇
Whoa!
抱歉
Sorry.
雷 天啊 等等 他没事吧
Ray. Oh, my God. Wait, is he okay?
他会没事的
Yeah, he'll be fine.
我们还是走吧
We should go though.
天啊
Jesus.
等等 你拿到了
Wait, you got some?
是啊
Yeah.
你在等我吗
You waited for me?
你是我家人
You're family.
我不会把你一个人留在那里的
I wouldn't leave you there alone.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
上去 上去那边
So, go up, up there.
佐伊 你♥他♥妈♥想玩吗
Zoe, do you want to just fucking play?
是啊 我的确想玩 但只有你们俩有遥控器
Yeah, I actually do, but since you two have the remotes--
那就别在这儿指指点点的 给 你玩儿吧
Then cut the backseat driving. Come on, let's go.
好吧 我先去干掉狙击手
Okay, let me get the sniper first.
- 哦 你们来了 - 现在我们要开始反击了
- Oh! You made it. - Now we're on opposing--
是啊 多谢
Yeah, thanks.
不客气
No problem.
做得好 雷
Oh, way to go, Ray.
哦 雷可真有种
Oh, Ray got that ass.
埃里克只拿到了一袋薯片 哈
The only thing Eric ever got was a bag of chips, huh.
他还拿到过打火机 别忘了那个打火机
He got a lighter once. Don't forget that lighter.
是啊 至少你出来了 不像他
Yeah, at least you got out. Not like when he...
很有意思 是吧 雷
It's really funny, isn't it, Ray?
我们只是开玩笑的 埃里克 天哪
We're just kidding, Eric, Jesus.
是啊 伙计 放松点
Yeah, man, lighten up.
给你
Here.
好吧
Alright. So.
嘿 雷 有空吗
Hey, Ray, you got a second?
有
Sure.
收♥容♥所♥
Shelters,
寄养家庭
foster homes,
身体虐待
physical abuse.
没有哪个孩子比你的童年惨了
No kid deserves your childhood.
我很好
I'm fine.
这些孩子
These kids...
他们知道我爱他们
they know I love them.
但正如你所知
But as you can tell,
他们基本上是一群懒汉
they're basically a bunch of slobs.
我需要个人手帮我在放学后做些清洁工作
I can use a hand cleaning up a couple days after school.
工钱并不多
I mean, it doesn't pay much,
但员工室里总是会有一些好吃的零食
but there's always pretty good snacks in the staff room.
好吧 行
Yeah, okay.
很好
Great.
星期三过来吧 之前来的都是橄榄球队的
Just come by Wednesday, last period's all football players.
真是场灾难
It's a disaster area.
就这样吗
Is that it?
就这样
That's it.
如果你惹上了麻烦 到底会怎么样呢
What actually happens, if you get into trouble,
他们会对你做些什么呢
what do they do to you?
你想打我吗
You want to hit me?
你想打
You do.
来吧 雷 你♥他♥妈♥的打我呀
Come on, Ray, come on, fucking hit me.
我对你做过什么
What did I ever do to you?
你♥他♥妈♥什么都没做
You didn't do fucking anything.
你只是个没种的娘们
You're just a fucking pussy.
你好
Hello?
我是前几天晚上那个烟酒店的
I'm from the liquor store the other night.
我找到你的钱包了
Found your wallet.
我看到了房♥卡
I just saw the room key.
古董
Antiques.
我收集古董
I collect antiques.
那天晚上谢谢你
Thanks for the other night.
不管他是谁 我都希望你能把他整惨点
I hope you fucked him up good, whoever he is.
你那天晚上见过他
You met him that night.
陷害你的
Your friend,
是你的朋友吗
who set you up?
他不是我朋友
He's not my friend.
听着 伙计 只要你不反抗
Look, man, people only push you
别人就他妈会逼你逼得越来越狠
as far as you fucking let them.
怎么了 害怕了
What, you scared?
我不能再惹麻烦了
I just can't get in trouble again.
那我们就确保你不会被抓到
Then we make sure you don't get caught.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
好了 明天我再跟你说
Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
谁在你床上鸠占鹊巢
Who's been sleeping in your bed
谁在你头上鬼鬼祟祟
Who's still sneaking 'round your head
谁在你门前砰砰作响
Who's that knocking at your door
谁在你地上撒泼打滚
Who's that lying on the floor
那个人是条毒蛇
That snake is a man
用膝盖和双手爬行
Crawling on his knees and hands
过去写在星运上
The past is written in the stars
未来写在沙子里
The future written in the sand
暴风雨前的凛冽
The cold before the storm
暴风雨前的凛冽
The cold before the storm
坐吧
Take a seat.
坐床上
On the bed.
我要你
I need you...
脱掉你的衬衫
take off your shirt.
什么
What?
我有信任危机
I got trust issues.
快他妈把你的衬衫脱掉
Take your fucking shirt off.
怎么搞的
What happened?
从楼梯上摔下来了
Fell down some stairs.
你摔倒了还是被推倒了
You fell or got pushed?
那是个皮带扣
That's a belt buckle.
香烟烫的
Cigarette burns.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
嘘
Shh.
吉米·马奥尼在手艺课上用锤子打的
Jimmy Mahoney hit me with a hammer in shop class.
小混♥蛋♥
Little fucker.
这是最近的一笔生意问题
This was a, uh, recent business transaction
那个人 有点激动
that, um... got a little heated.
这是我爸爸第一次
This was the first time my daddy