牵着我的手 和我一起
Take my hand And walk with me
漫步在月光下
Under moonlit skies
街道空旷 满天繁星
Deserted streets A starry night
生活如此美好
A good day to be alive
听我爱的歌♥
Listen to the song my love's
只为你而奏
Conducting just for you
与我一同感受微风的摇曳 我的爱人
Feel the soft breeze Sway with me, my love
我的爱人
My love
我们今晚只在这里慢舞
We only slow dance Here tonight
今晚在此曼舞
Dancing in here tonight
曼舞
Dancing, oh, oh
片名:谢泼德
就是这样 雷
This is it, Ray.
你不能再搞砸了
You can't screw up again.
我在试着帮你 雷
I'm trying to help you, Ray.
真的
I really am.
她们是好人
They're good people.
你的雪莉阿姨和金姆表妹
Your, uh, Aunt Sherry and cousin Kim.
接纳一个真正的
Real family.
家庭吧
Embrace it.
进来吧
Come in.
你好 雪莉 我是厄尼·威廉姆斯
Hi. Sherry? I'm Ernie Williams.
你好 金姆 雷
Hi, how are you, Kim. Ray?
真好吃
It's really good.
真高兴家里又多了一个人
Oh, I'm glad I got the family size.
妈妈从不做饭的
Mom never cooks.
嘿 嘿 才不是这样
Hey, hey, that's not true.
我做过一些东西的
I've made some stuff.
这一定很难
This must be really hard.
还有多少家庭来着
How many other homes were there?
金姆
Kim.
怎么了
What?
不 没关系
No, that's fine.
八个 包括这个的话九个
Eight, nine, including here.
我其实并不了解你妈妈
I never really knew her, your mom.
奥林匹克高中
迈克
Yo, Mike.
物理课上坐我旁边 我上课没听
Sit next to me in physics, I didn't study.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
怎么了 老兄
What's up, brother?
- 你好吗 - 非常好
- How you doing? - Extraordinary.
- 你呢 - 我很好 伙计
- And you? - I'm alright, man.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
- 哇 也亲我一下吧 - 真可爱
- Wow, let me get one. - So cute.
不行
Stop.
- 你好吗 - 雷 这是埃里克 我男朋友
- What's up? - Ray, this is Eric, my boyfriend.
佐伊 维克
Zoe. Vic.
你们看起来一点都不像
You guys look nothing alike.
- 一点儿也不像 - 一点儿也不像
- Not at all. - Not a little bit.
你好吗 雷
What's up, Ray?
- 嘿 得走了 - 好吧
- Hey, got to go. - Alright.
- 再见 - 我来拿包
- See you. - Let me grab my bag.
- 怎么了 - 有东西给你
- What? - Got something.
- 什么 - 这是我给你做的
- What? - I made this for you.
这是你做的
You made this?
是啊 是啊 没什么好惊讶的
Well, yeah, yeah. I mean, it's nothing crazy.
你喜欢吗
You like?
我爱死了 谢谢你
I love it. Thank you.
私下感谢我怎么样
How about thanking me in private?
埃里克
Eric.
金姆
Kim.
怎么了
What?
我告诉过你 我不想要我的第一次
I told you, I don't want my first time
在午休时间里速战速决
to be a quickie during lunch break.
别冤枉我
Well, then don't put words in my mouth
我可没这么说
'cause that's not what I said.
我们晚点再说吧
Let's just talk about this later.
好吧
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
真不该不把它从公园里弄出来
Still ain't knock it out of the park?
闭嘴 他们就在那里
Shut up, they're right there.
该死 才不是
Goddamn it, no, I haven't.
我觉得这个雷也帮不上什么忙
I feel like this fucking Ray thing is not going to help.
绝对不会
Definitely not.
他们看上去一点也不像亲戚
They really don't look related.
告诉过你
Told you.
先天与后天
Nature versus nurture.
理查德·拉米雷斯生来就是个杀手吗
Was Richard Ramirez born a killer?
(著名美籍拉丁裔连环杀人犯)
还是说 他小时候遭受过暴♥力♥
Or, was he exposed to violence at an early age
才让他变成了暗夜魔王
and that turned him into the Night Stalker?
很多人在生活中都会遭受苦难的折磨
I mean, a lot of people suffer tragedy in their lives,
但他们不会选择疯狂杀人
but they don't go on killing sprees.
所以
So...
是否是拉米雷斯先生的DNA里有什么
was there something in Mr. Ramirez's DNA
能让他轻易下手杀人的基因吗
that made it so easy for him to kill.
我们并非个例
I mean, we're not alone.
所有的动物都会杀戮
All animals kill.
但是人类
But humans,
人类大多数时候
humans have the ability
有能力来抑制他们的动物本能
to check their animal instincts... most of the time.
现在 回到拉米雷斯先生身上
Now, back to Mr. Ramirez.
如果他是动物 他会是什么
If he were an animal... what would he be?
有人要说说吗 来吧
Anyone? Come on.
大白鲨
Great white?
为什么大白鲨
And why would a great white
会当连环杀手
be like a serial killer?
它们是单独行动的捕食者
Well, uh, they're solitary predators.
不会成群结队地活动
They don't travel in packs or anything.
而且它们有时并不是为觅食而猎杀
And they don't just hunt for food.
叮 叮 叮...
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
没错
Correct.
说得好 雷
Way to go, Ray.
同学们 这个人是第一天来上课 就参与课堂讨论
Class, this man comes in on his first day, participates.
你们还要赶上啊
Got a lot of catching up to do.
你今晚要去做什么
So, what are you planning to do tonight?
就是我们几个出去玩玩
Just a couple of us are going to get together
聚一聚
and hang out.
- 没什么大不了的 - 好吧
- Nothing big. - Okay.
- 干嘛这么问 - 我只是在想你是不是愿意
- Why are you asking me? - Well, I was just wondering if you were thinking
邀请雷 带他一起去
of inviting Ray, bringing him along.
我不觉得这是个好主意 妈妈
I don't think that's a good idea, Mom.
他需要交些朋友
Well, he needs to make some friends.
是的 但是 妈 我觉得他
Yeah, but, Mom, I don't think he'd get along
跟我的朋友们不会处得来的
with my friends very well.
你可以帮他介绍一下 也许他能交到些朋友
You could introduce him, maybe he could make some friends
这样他看上去就不会这么糟了
and then he wouldn't seem like a problem.
烟酒便利店
哇 你第一次没撞车
Wow, first time you didn't crash.
- 天啊 佐伊 - 你能闭嘴吗 谢谢
- Oh, God, Zoe. - Can you shut that please? Thanks.
你得放心我才行
You got to relax on me.
嘿 维克 你看看有没有热奶酪好吗 伙计
Hey, Vic, will you check for some hot Cheetos, man?
-好的 - 我很想吃点儿
- Yeah. - I got, like, a craving.
- 好的 - 嘿 雷
- Okay. - Hey, Ray.
去柜台问问有没有
Go up to the counter, ask for
幸运鸭子刮刮乐 好吗
Lucky Duck scratch tickets, okay?
- 什么 - 幸运鸭子刮刮乐
- What? - Lucky Duck scratch ticket.
是种彩票
It's a, it's a lottery thing.
对不起
Sorry.
看到奶酪了吗 伙计
Seen any Cheetos, man?
没 没看见
Nah, no Cheetos.