那就是12个吧
So 12.
看来我们现在要突袭了
Well, all we need now is the element of surprise.
拿上这些面具
Take these masks.
这是地图 去新蒙大拿镇
Here's the map, head to New Montana.
那里的人会照料你的
The people there will take care of you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你是汤姆·杰克逊么
You Tom Jackson?
不是 你想怎样?
No, what you want?
我以为有人把这个落下了
Well, I think someone from here has misplaced this,
所以我就想着还回来
figured I'd return it.
这个杰克逊 是这儿
He's the man in charge, right?
管事的吧
Jackson?
在这等着
Wait here.
这外面挺热闹的啊
Getting kind of crowded out here.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
你是在哪找到这个的
Where'd you say you found this?
你是杰克逊吗
You Jackson?
我在荒地区的边缘找到的
On the edge of the Wastelands.
跟着车辙 就到了这儿来了
Followed the tracks, led here.
我记得你说了 你把她干掉了
I thought you said you finished her off?
我把她从悬崖推了下去
I pushed her off the ravine.
我看着那玩意儿摔成碎片
I watched that thing smash to bits.
她不可能活下来的
There's no way she survived.
看来只有一种方式了
There's only one way to find out.
满意了吧
Satisfied?
她真是充满惊喜啊
She is full of surprises.
你是怎么
How did you--
我们干掉几个了
How many's that?
七个
I counted seven.
还剩五个
Five more.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
银矿 他们把我们拖在这儿
The mine-- if it was me, I'd be going after the silver
我要去我们藏银粉的地方
stash while they stall us.
我要去那儿
I'm going out there.
掩护我
Cover me.
上
Go!
你真是不懂得什么时候要放弃啊
You don't know when to quit, do ya?
我很抱歉 - 你知道怎么开车吗?
You know how to drive one of these?
不太会
Not really.
使劲踩那个
Push that down as hard as you can.
朝着新蒙大拿镇的方向开
Point this in the direction of New Montana.
任何人叫你都不要停车
Don't stop for anyone.
给你
Here.
三
Three.
走
Go!
二
Two.
一
One.
没了
Zero.
觉得没事了么
Think we're good?
我去追杰克逊
I'm going after Jackson.
我知道去哪找他
I know where to find him.
去吧
Go.
什么样的懦夫会在背后朝一个瘸子开枪
What kind of coward shoots a cripple in the back?
有机会的时候
You should have walked away when
你就应该走的 老头
you had the chance, old man.
我走路也不怎么利索的
I'm not much good at walking away.
一直都是如此
I never was.
是时候血债血偿了 杰克逊
It's time to pay for what you've done, Jackson.
还是在说这个小疤痕的事么
Is this still about that little scar?
我身上有很多疤痕啊 亲爱的
I have a lot of scars, sweetheart,
但你不能老是记仇吧
but you can't go holding grudges in this world.
我觉得你只是发泄怒火的时候
I think perhaps I'm just an outlet
找错对象了
for all this misplaced rage.
这些也是你在书里读到的吗
Did you read that in a book too?
其实是的 临床心理学书上读到的
I did, actually-- Clinical psychology.
能在你身上派上用场了
Oh, they'd have a field day with you.
我不知道你来这是想达到什么目的 盖奇
Look, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here,
只要能杀了你 我才不管那些什么目的呢
Well, as long as you're dead, I don't really care.
我能看的出来你杀意已决了
I can see that your mind is made up.
那我们开始么
Shall we begin?
觉得很有意思么
You having fun?
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait--
结束了
It's over.
你的手下都死了
Your crew's all dead.
我觉得这儿应该没有医生吧
I don't suppose there's a doctor around here?
咱们的医生 已经面朝下上西天啦
Our team medic is face down in the dirt over there,
你真是他妈的运气好
so you're shit out of luck.
你介意我喝口水吗?
Do you mind if I drink of water?
你喝吧!
You go on ahead.
这将是你人生中做的最后一件事了
It's going to be the last thing you'll ever do.
你挺幽默的
Ha, that's funny.
嘿 盖奇 你有没有听说过一个军事策略叫
Hey, Gage, ever hear of a military tactic
焦土政策
called scorched earth policy?
我们本来可以成为很好的搭档的
You know, we could have made a great team.
我那冷酷无情的高效率 还有你这打不死的求生意志
With my ruthless efficiency and your stubborn refusal to die.
查沃女士跟你说再见
Chavo says goodbye.
不不不 盖奇
No, no, no, no, no, Gage!
盖奇
Gage!
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc!
你是我见过的最丑的天使
You're the ugliest angel I ever saw.
他死了么
Is he dead?
死了
Yeah.
我们能离开这了么
Can we get out of here?
给我一会儿
Give me a second.
我要把那些倒霉蛋的尸体放下来
I'm going to cut these poor bastards down.
好
Yeah.
你还好么
You OK?
还好
Yeah.
我感觉自己就像你猎杀的目标
I feel like one of your bounties.
问题是 我没什么价值
Trouble is, I'm not worth much.
对我来说 你很有价值
To me, you are.
你说什么
What was that?
什么都没说 - 你刚才说 我对你来说什么
Did you say I was to you?
没有
No.
你说了 我听到你了
You did, I heard you.
那大概是你的幻觉
Well, then you're hearing things.
你是变得心软了
You are going soft.
我就知道
I knew it.
睡觉吧你
Try to sleep.
你肯定说了
You definitely said it.
我什么都没说
I did not say it.